Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says they save all year for their Disney holidays, new kitchen etc. Now she’s answered a question and said she saved a years teaching salary (part time) before leaving to do full time vlogging and still has that money. Wow. They must make a lot of money between them then as she’s always shopping as well! She’s so relatable

Reactions: 15
Oh dear it looks like I’ve been blocked!!! All I said was “why do you keep putting your hand under your chins, it makes you look an idiot”.

Reactions: 40
Why doesn’t she contact the school and ask for Stephens number to be the first point of contact then and not her, as who ever filled out the children’s details must of put Emma’s number first. Or would that be to easy

Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t she contact the school and ask for Stephens number to be the first point of contact then and not her, as who ever filled out the children’s details must of put Emma’s number first. Or would that be to easy
To be fair I had this problem with school. Husband worked from home, I travelled the county on a daily basis, teachers knew our arrangements but whenever there was an emergency they always called me.

Reactions: 1
To be fair I had this problem with school. Husband worked from home, I travelled the county on a daily basis, teachers knew our arrangements but whenever there was an emergency they always called me.
Sorry just going on what my children’s school does. Emma just always seems to have it SOOOO much worse then any other parent out there lol

Reactions: 5
Didn’t have any fucking mum guilt in leaving him when she dumped in for a holiday to Disneyland Paris that he didn’t want to go on did she (and rightly so cos Disneyland Paris is shit!) She’s a clown!!

Reactions: 23
Oh dear it looks like I’ve been blocked!!! All I said was “why do you keep putting your hand under your chins, it makes you look an idiot”.
I wonder if she blocked the person who asked about her converse or if she has sex with Mickey? Oh actually she can’t block herself!

Reactions: 10
She likes belittling other people to make herself feel more superior. She really is awful
She’s also become so paranoid that she thinks any comment that’s not praising her is someone trolling but she needs to realise that simply isn’t the case.

That therapy clearly did her the world of good....not.

Reactions: 9
She’s also become so paranoid that she thinks any comment that’s not praising her is someone trolling but she needs to realise that simply isn’t the case.

That therapy clearly did her the world of good....not.
I don’t understand how she’s gone from being a teacher where you are constantly under surveillance to not accepting comments that aren’t arse licking

Reactions: 10
She could also afford something better than those bloody awful nylon looking skirts and dresses. Consult a stylist bab cos damn, you really need to!

Reactions: 7
Haha love the fact she said about how lily Allen always wore trainers and dresses, therefore making it ok, and illustrates it with a photo of lily Allen in said trainers and dress, Brummy you wear High tops not trainers so your point re lily isn't valid xx

Reactions: 22
Haha she did block me I couldn’t to resist the Converse question
She blocked me ages ago for liking a negative comment on her Instagram!

Lily was about 18 when she wore them, not 41!

Oh look coincidently another random person complimented on her look, just like the time someone liked her eyebrows. Emma your full of shit, once you start lying no one believes you.

Oh I know, I've had c-section myself, just wondered if she'd decided on a couple of quiet days of recovery with new baby since they were lucky enough to have child care?

Think she is in competition with that Fopperbollocks woman who can block the most they both don’t like a difference of opinion or being called out on lies. but hey ho they keep us entertained

Reactions: 5
Hahahaha she doesn’t care but we have 5 posts on her story’s of her talking about it funniest thing today

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.