Brookside is back!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh I'm so pleased that our little Brookie gang is still going strong
The aftermath of the siege, the awful intrusions, pretending to view Maries's house, just to gawp at Pat and Sandra - shocking!!
Edna not very well, some fantastic acting from Harry Cross (Bill Dean?) this week, and all sadly still true regarding the NHS.
I'm waiting for creepy picture box man too!!
And can't be long now til the first of The Corkhills

Reactions: 2
Loving the arrival of the Corkhills, they just slotted right in! Julia and her clippity shoes going across the close!
Worst ones are Pat and Sandra, awful actors, so is Heather, though she has lovely hair!

Ahh, she made me really laugh clopping along! And I totally agree, The Corkhills just fit right in and bring a bit of life back to the close as I thought with all the "job" talk, important as it is, got a bit boring.
New Lucy is here for a little while, but unfortunately so is screechy Sandra, she does my nut in!
I look forward to a Wednesday (bit sad,I know)

Ahh, she made me really laugh clopping along! And I totally agree, The Corkhills just fit right in and bring a bit of life back to the close as I thought with all the "job" talk, important as it is, got a bit boring.
New Lucy is here for a little while, but unfortunately so is screechy Sandra, she does my nut in!
I look forward to a Wednesday (bit sad,I know)
Not sad at all, I also look forward to Wednesdays, would like more than 5 episodes a week though 😂

Oh I must have a look, they were the backbone of Brookside in the early days, I'd love to hear what they have to say about it

So 10 sounds about right then? C'mon STV, release them a bit quicker, we can manage!

Just seen Marty Murray’s 1st/3rd wife in Hollyoaks. First thing I’ve seen her in since Brookside ended.

We will soon reach the fabulous story line - featuring “Nick” and his rather odd friend (Charlie). It was probably my favourite Brookside storyline.

Heather doesn’t half pick em!

Reactions: 1
I started watching when it was first released but got a bit bored by it after the initial fascination with the old times etc. I might go back now the corkhills have arrived.

Sue and Ricky were absolutely brilliant right from the start though

I started watching when it was first released but got a bit bored by it after the initial fascination with the old times etc. I might go back now the corkhills have arrived.

Sue and Ricky were absolutely brilliant right from the start though
I got bored and stopped watching too. I think it took a while for it to really get going with some juice storylines!

I watch on youtube. I had to forward about 10 years tbh 🤣 I did watch all episodes back in the day. Love it. I'm watching right this very moment. December 1999.

I watch on youtube. I had to forward about 10 years tbh 🤣 I did watch all episodes back in the day. Love it. I'm watching right this very moment. December 1999.
You’ve watch 2 years worth since we last interacted! I think I stopped watching around December 1999 originally. Well until I dipped back in for some of the bullying plot and the siege/helicopter crash.

• Haha
You’ve watch 2 years worth since we last interacted! I think I stopped watching around December 1999 originally. Well until I dipped back in for some of the bullying plot and the siege/helicopter crash.
🤣🤣🤣 there's nothing else I watch on telly. I'm in a routine. Husband goes to bed. I make a cuppa and watch loads 🤣🤣

“Liked” is probably the wrong word to use but yes that was so harrowing and very brave for a soap to kill off both of a character’s children
You’ve only got about a year until she’s killed off herself.