Brookside is back!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oct 97. Princess Diana's death has been mentioned. I don't know how to put spoilers in case anyone hasn't previously seen any Brookside. Mick Elaine story coming to the end now.

I can’t wait for it to get to the 1990s on STV.
I’ll start watching then 😂
Same just mentioned it above.i trier so hard to get into it from the beginning but it's just so dull.i left it where pet had got pregnant and barry was sniffing around her lol.
The guy in the bungalow and Gordon with the synthesiser thing got me switching off lol.

Same just mentioned it above.i trier so hard to get into it from the beginning but it's just so dull.i left it where pet had got pregnant and barry was sniffing around her lol.
The guy in the bungalow and Gordon with the synthesiser thing got me switching off lol.
I can’t wait for 1990s Brookside, no soap comes close to that era. That’s what makes it my favourite soap of all time.

Reactions: 1
I can’t wait for 1990s Brookside, no soap comes close to that era. That’s what makes it my favourite soap of all time.
Same,one of my earliest memory of a soap is Suzanna's car crash my mum taped it and made us watch it as kids to never mess about in the car as it could cause the same.

Same,one of my earliest memory of a soap is Suzanna's car crash my mum taped it and made us watch it as kids to never mess about in the car as it could cause the same.
Are we the same person 😂. I never forgot my seatbelt after that episode (even though watching the crash again it’s really tame).

Also learned never to switch on a light during a gas leak thanks to Brookside 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Are we the same person 😂. I never forgot my seatbelt after that episode (even though watching the crash again it’s really tame).

Also learned never to switch on a light during a gas leak thanks to Brookside 😂.
Haha omg we must be because I remember finding that episode on YouTube thinking my god its really amature but as a 7 year old I was really scared by it.

I remember the gas explosion but don't really recall the light switch moment.

I'm not sure if this happened but I remember adele from the Murray family being dresses as a ghost for Halloween and having her glasses attached to her head,and I think some old.woman gave then laxatives and dianne went mad,was the old lady called kitty?
The Murray family imo were brilliant each and every one of them.

Please let us know when it reaches the 90s!!, what year are we on now?

It's the siege week!
I’m amazed how much I remember, but not the outcome - unfortunately read that on a FB group. Anyhow it was very well done, amazed how little victim support there was then.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m amazed how much I remember, but not the outcome - unfortunately read that on a FB group. Anyhow it was very well done, amazed how little victim support there was then.
Kate was the only one I liked in that household. No obvious counselling for the victims back then, and Terry was back in the house just after picking up some clothes!

Reactions: 2
I have always remembered Kate calling Annabelle Bella to try and signal to her that something wasn't right and I was a kid the first time I saw this.

A trailer shown in the classic episodes today showing the soon arrival of the Corkhills!

• Heart
OMG how have I missed this?? I didn’t realise they were showing it again. I used to love Brookside. Will go google STV now as I have no idea what channel this is ha. Looking forward to hopefully watching it soon.

OMG how have I missed this?? I didn’t realise they were showing it again. I used to love Brookside. Will go google STV now as I have no idea what channel this is ha. Looking forward to hopefully watching it soon.
Download the STV app, you've got 295 episodes to watch so far!!