Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

italian30

I think she has a lovely figure, but she’s so desperate to be an “Instagramer” and her eyebrows are far too big. Her sense of style is awfully tacky just like beggy everything from river island or “gifted” such a shame she should just be a normal young girl but she’s trying far too hard for no outcome!
I agree about the figure.

Brookey bless her just absolutely loves herself. She posted a video of herself working out but angled the camera at the arse while shes doing squats...really?

Unfortunately the apple didn't fall far from the tree with that one

Reactions: 3

Poptart

VIP Member
Those teeth were at least £1500. There was nothing wrong with the 6 teeth she had changed in the first place. She'd have been better putting the money towards her own house/flat. Madness!

Reactions: 3

Leita

Chatty Member
Omg, what a horrific comparison! 😱 She's definitely had filler in her cheeks and chin, her whole face looks like orange play-doh! 🤢
He face looks swollen. Naturally, there is absolutely nothing wrong with her face. I really don’t understand the need to have all this work done.

Reactions: 2

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
The most recent thread finished on Tuesday I can’t seem to find the new one unless I’ve missed it 🥺
Here you go 😊

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
He face looks swollen. Naturally, there is absolutely nothing wrong with her face. I really don’t understand the need to have all this work done.
Me neither, you are effectively paying money (bank of Jaysun) to make yourself look worse! 🤢

In fairness to Brooke the posing pics etc are just what all girls her age are posting, they all pout and pose. Maybe she does love herself but is that such a bad thing? Shouldn’t young girls and women be encouraged to love themselves?

My issue with her is that loving herself crosses over into ruining herself with all the fillers etc, she also comes across as thinking she is better than others which is not a nice trait at all. She is clearly very spoilt and driven by possessions but with Beggy as her mother who can blame her?!
I think this is a good point but we also need to take the judgement away from fillers. Young girls & women should be encouraged to love themselves yes, but if getting fillers/surgery is how they get there then why does it matter?

Kaykay0307

I agree about the figure.

Brookey bless her just absolutely loves herself. She posted a video of herself working out but angled the camera at the arse while shes doing squats...really?

Unfortunately the apple didn't fall far from the tree with that one
yes completely agree I saw that on her stories and was cringing the whole time! Absolutely loves herself! Vom

• Sick

Sween44

Chatty Member
Absolutely hideous what she looks like . It’s obvious that she thinks she’s a celebrity hence being a hairdresser and a shit one at that , and loves herself to bits . I bet Molly Hague’s glad she’s looking like that 😂😂😂😂

But they clearly don't love themselves if they're constantly trying to change their looks with fillers 🤷 It's hardly like young girls of 18/19/20 have wrinkles 🤔
People get surgery/fillers for a variety of different reasons & I don't think it's fair to say that anyone who choses to do so doesn't love themselves

Reactions: 1

Zeus

Her face looks very bloated lately. Makes Becky look even more skeletal looking

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
They look like the boots people wear in an abbatoir or food prep factory. Ugly

I thought she’d just celebrated her 20th Birthday? Unless I imagined it.
She has just turned 20, but that post was made a year ago, when she had just turned 19. This thread has been around for a while! 🙂