Beckyhomesweethome #44 Beggy’s bit on the side, sneaks him over when Wiggins is out a ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @newbienewbie48 for the winning thread tireless, edited slightly to fit
FE926979-B237-4A3B-B478-5C49417BE2E5.jpeg

As you were...

Sorry ladies. I reported this thread for the missing tag and they closed the old one before I got a chance to do the link - hope you all find it ok x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So this man has had a brain injury and got knocked off his bike which caused damaged to the helmet but he won’t get a head cam

is that cause then you can see where he is actually cycling to Beggy and will be onto him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So this man has had a brain injury and got knocked off his bike which caused damaged to the helmet but he won’t get a head cam

is that cause then you can see where he is actually cycling to Beggy and will be onto him
I get why he doesn’t want one. If he had a head cam it wouldn’t have stopped it happened, the only difference is they may have had footage of the accident.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, doesn’t want to risk his dodgy dock dealings being caught on camera 😂😂😃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She had new “gutters and sofficks” done.
I wondered if anyone else had noticed that ....

Also, when she was talking about texting Dawn and having a drink, she said * Yeah so we're gonna .... I'm making spag bol * Quick digression there before she said something she shouldn't

And she needs a new boiler and was smiling, my boiler man told me that about mine a couple of years ago and I was worried sick, boilers are a couple grand easily, I certainly wouldn't be smiling about it. She's probably already thinking about the content she can post and ordering in potatoes ready

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Anyone else severely cringe the way she said about the garlic bread to Brooke 🤣? Like she was on ready steady cook or something

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she really think she’s near the end of the teeth journey 😂😂😂😂 not a chance
They look worse now- absolute mess and she’s got a lisp

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched her for a few hours! 🤣 gonna have a nosy now! I’ll be looking out for everything you have all said 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would you bother risking yourself in a pandemic for £5
Wow are they really that desperate for a few quid?
And this is how we know her & Brookeblessher never give anything to charity.
All this 'we give to charity shops' malarkey is utter bollocks.
Tight, penny pinching tramps they are!!!

Reactions: 18
Wow are they really that desperate for a few quid?
And this is how we know her & Brookeblessher never give anything to charity.
All this 'we give to charity shops' malarkey is utter bollocks.
Tight, penny pinching tramps they are!!!
Lying bleep isn't she! I honestly can't bear to watch her now, even missed her bitter rant of late but was brought to my attention. That rant has been coming for months!

With it's coming it absolutely confirmed what she is. A bleep...it's as simple as that. She magnifies this fact when she attempts to explain herself. She's a joke! .. and more probable than not, more to be pitied.

• Heart
Doesn't want a camera on cycle helmet ! What doesn't he want her knowing? Where he goes? How far (or not!!!)? For how long? Would happily use it for work trip I'm sure, but not his for fun trips. She is so trusting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.