Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Greedy little leech like her mother, clearly has had a awful upbringing of frozen beige meals as her mum is as thick as two planks. Her parents relationship is a fast and beggy is in it for the money.
Brooke be more like Max. Lead the good life, fend for yourself and don’t let that toxic woman you call a mum drag you down.

Reactions: 10

obviously....

VIP Member
Thought as she is discussed a lot on her mams thread, I'd use this.

She is breaking lockdown rules and doing her usual posing....that's all I can think of to bring everyone up to speed.

Also....what the fuck does she look like

• Haha
Reactions: 8

diygirl40

VIP Member
Can this woman love herself anymore??

Yeah she is 18, but shes an adult and is going the exact same way her beggy mother is going. The way both of them behaved at the wedding was disgusting.

GossBoss

VIP Member
I think this is a good point but we also need to take the judgement away from fillers. Young girls & women should be encouraged to love themselves yes, but if getting fillers/surgery is how they get there then why does it matter?
But they clearly don't love themselves if they're constantly trying to change their looks with fillers 🤷 It's hardly like young girls of 18/19/20 have wrinkles 🤔

GossBoss

VIP Member
Baboons arse comes to mind

Whoever in their right mind thinks lips like these are good. Looks like she is having an allergic reaction 😆
She does! That's exactly it, like her whole face has been stung or something and is all swollen with piss holes in the snow eyes 👀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
Her reputation in Felixstowe isn't of her being a nice person, her and Beggy aren't as well liked as they make out, it's a small town and everyone can see the show they put on Instagram but they forget people here knew them before Insta!
This I can imagine as you can see how self absorbed they are even when they're pretending to be nice.

Brooke describes herself a blogger.....a blogger of what? I've yet to see her blog anything, in fact other than pouting or swishing her hair around I've yet to see her produce any worthy content.

She even said she wants to focus on her Instagram this year.....focus on what??

She is such a wannabe and the wedding just highlighted that, riding on the coat tails of other popular instagramers who actually have content to post tagging them in posts on the hope of gaining more followers. .

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
Funny how her eyelashes look suspiciously like when you've had them done.....except we're not allowed to have them done yet???🤔🤔🤔

HMC

VIP Member
She may have a nice personality in really life, but she comes across vain but a little dull on insta so I’m not sure she’s appeal to anyone as an influencer 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Feska

VIP Member
Brooke is an Instagram wannabe. She’s seen her mother line her pockets using Instagram so has decided to do the same. She’s now started with the ads & the swipe ups just like her mother.
Both grabby, greedy Begs imo!
Yes she’s greedy and she’s learning by example from her greedy mother.

Reactions: 6