Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
B7D9B60A-7CB7-4963-8E0B-54836ADC634D.png

1B4D1610-C06C-4218-9C55-075A9B3BF806.png

9C74AC45-88C9-4B4D-9230-614904CC02E9.png

She’s not documented their breakfast, but this was yesterdays feasting. I have no words. They are both massive enablers and if Benji has given up work to do this with her they will end up morbidly obese. A couple of days of eating hello fresh and one pt session a week for a fortnight before the next trip will NOT cancel out this level of utter gluttony.
Ps- SERLION steak. Fucking moron.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Oh my god Disney are PAYING her to go?! Nah I’m so done. The cost of living crisis and this girl can afford her own trip and they are paying for her to go meanwhile there are families who would dream of a trip who can’t afford it. Absolutely disgusted

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Lola123

VIP Member
“We’ve lost the group because we’ve taken it a bit slower because I’m taking photos”

fuck off you liar

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Rosie_S

“Join a group of others” it’ll be Trek America all over again, and I can’t wait.
Also, see if my partner couldn’t go because of health reasons, I’d feel AWFUL accepting a FREE trip to our “favourite place”. There’s no way I would go.
Brogan is a selfish, selfish bitch, and I’m honestly fuming right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Emmapism

VIP Member
'its an hour long so grab your snacks'

Why? Because an hour cannot pass without consuming food?

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Ellen

Chatty Member
Sorry I have to correct you she got a shark, hoover is the brand, you know like P&O cruises are different to P&O ferries 🤣🤪

haven’t been on here for a while, works been crazy busy, but been catching up and you guys are hilarious and she’s gotten bigger and older looking, was checking out her insta and saw a comment and one of the rudest replies ever she sounds so offended to be even asked bitch move!

Slight satisfaction her posts are getting less likes and comments…
what a cow she is. Prices are listed in your account? How dense is she? you need to actually book a cruise to have access to that part of the website. How rude ‘I’ve explained the excursions in my stories’ are you not going to include them in the vlog? Can tell you now that will be one boring vlog with her face taking up 85% of the screen 99% of the time. I wonder how many board games she took with her lol.

I can’t believe companies actively give her these opportunities. HOW LAZY, you can still add the prices in Brogan it’s not hard to say ‘we were very lucky to be given all of this for free but the prices as listed on the website are XYZ’, it’s your actual job to provide people with that information. And she calls herself a content creator.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Moot22

VIP Member
Wouldn’t you be slightly offended if you’d been a “vlogger” for 10 years, it’s your full-time job, and you’re getting comments on your recent videos like “wow, this looks really professional. Well done”.

• Haha
Reactions: 53