Brogan Tate #91 Benji's so desperate to flee, the photographer had to tell him to get down on one knee

What sort of wedding will Broji have?

• Expensive, over the top, invite everyone and their nan, super tacky

Votes: 148 31.4%
  • Low key beach wedding, 30 guests, brogan has her trotters out, Benji wears board shorts

Votes: 165 35.0%
  • Elope somewhere warm just the 2 of them, mejulie screeches in via Facetime

Votes: 49 10.4%
  • Wedding Pavillion in DisneyWorld, Mickey officates, brogan makes Benji wear a Donald Duck outfit

Votes: 33 7.0%
  • Other - share your theories in the thread!

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Disney themed but in the UK with Disney rides as the tables

Votes: 73 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW BOGIE THREAD !!!

Thanks to epic @Venom for the thread title !

a staged proposal
a tonne of Tat from shop disney
a second hand sofa in the kitchen

Whatever next?!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I went for low key beach wedding, only I think they would struggle to find 5 guests never mind 30 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I went for the Disney pavilion, purely because I want to see benji in a Donald Duck consume 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think she will cry and get upset when she finally tells us they have cancelled Disney or do we think she will act like she doesn't care at all?

Really can't wait to see how it plays out!

Reactions: 21
Do you think she will cry and get upset when she finally tells us they have cancelled Disney or do we think she will act like she doesn't care at all?

Really can't wait to see how it plays out!
I think she’s going to play the Benji’s on his deathbed BS and cry. As Maury Povich would say, “the test has determined that to be a lie.”

The Disney fan in me genuinely does wonder if she can name the characters on her god-awful babyish trinket dish.

Tattlers?
That trinket dish is like something you’d pick out with your pocket money when you were 8. There are so many lovely jewelry trays on Etsy and elsewhere that she could have bought.

Tsk tsk I guess LiarBrogan is upset with us judging her shite life choices. Lol

Nobody asked for pics of you and your “Boo” 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
A TikTok just popped up on my fyp of a woman crying at seeing the Disney castle for the first time and the comments are ripping her to shreds 😂 made me think of bogey crying at the bleeping tree in animal kingdom

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hate all those pictures of them grinning wildly, staring right into each other's faces. So fake.

And Binjuice's ski slope chin-neck is just as unbecoming in black and white print.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have never seen anyone so desperate to try and justify their strange fake proposal.

If you're a fake person, with a life built on stuff, I'm sure on the surface it would seem fine to you. But it's your fake bed and you're the one who has to lay in it 😂

Rather you than me hun. Then again what do I know, I'm not engaged and my boyfriend only has one chin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I think she’s going to play the Benji’s on his deathbed BS and cry. As Maury Povich would say, “the test has determined that to be a lie.”

That trinket dish is like something you’d pick out with your pocket money when you were 8. There are so many lovely jewelry trays on Etsy and elsewhere that she could have bought.

Tsk tsk I guess LiarBrogan is upset with us judging her shite life choices. Lol

Nobody asked for pics of you and your “Boo” 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
You can see after ‘19 she has to start posing in her wacky stances to hide the gunt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tattlers?
On the Gabby Lindley thread they did a thing where they said what they’d wear if Gabby managed to take them to court like she was threatening …

so my question is , what would you all wear to bogie’s wedding if she needs tattlers to make up the numbers ??

I’ll go first … I’d wear an unflattering fanny gobbling flora jumpsuit , a bum bag , a pair of crocs (no socks so you can see my trotters peeking through !) … and I might stick a raisin on my lip for good measure !

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I voted other as I can’t see a wedding happening for a long time, if ever.

On the Gabby Lindley thread they did a thing where they said what they’d wear if Gabby managed to take them to court like she was threatening …

so my question is , what would you all wear to bogie’s wedding if she needs tattlers to make up the numbers ??

I’ll go first … I’d wear an unflattering fanny gobbling flora jumpsuit , a bum bag , a pair of crocs (no socks so you can see my trotters peeking through !) … and I might stick a raisin on my lip for good measure !
I’d wear a pair of floral curtains hastily sewn up to look like one of her granny frocks, sandals with my trotters showing, I’d get some hairdresser to make my hair up in crinkly chip fashion and for my plus one I would bring a slutty madam who I would pay to give Binjuice the glad eye before the ceremony...purely for the lol’s

• Haha
Reactions: 18

T shirt and shorts with a backwards baseball cap and my earphones, or might even get one of those drink caps, with a can of Pepsi max either side. And a hold up sign saying
“It’s me, Venom!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
A wrap dress done up the wrong way and too tight so it looks like I’ve split the sides

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.