Brogan Tate #90 After lots of beggin she's finally engaged, we knew all along hun - it was all so staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Venom officially winning the week with the most likes - nearly as many as mine for #87 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think we need another @Venom animation to mark the occasion 🤔 😂😂

Ps, how smug looking is she...I can't even. Like the cat that got the cream...no ta love 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
it's not too late Benj, get out whilst you still can
1aB10BAB79C9DS98-0475-48S8A-8D22-87A6d8f71rg41F07f9219afgfhhfD3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
Re cap:

We haven’t heard the end of Brogan and Benji’s engagement.

That’s it.

UAUUUUUUU

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The whole video (and her Insta posts) just makes me think they’re trying to compensate for something. Through the entire thing they’re both boasting about how amazing the fake proposal was and how happy they are, are you really though? Who are you trying to convince?

• Heart
Reactions: 57
This engagement story is one of the saddest I’ve ever heard. Being in a relationship full of Predictions nothing spontaneous. Having every moment planned and filmed for the views. Telling your family beforehand couldn’t they wait and give them the news as a surprise? Sorry it’s weird and really controlling. I really hope they don’t have kids and become a family channel. I can accept choosing rings together but the planning of the trip and counting down the day. It’s a really crappy story and they need more imagination!

Reactions: 67
"We were already out there, we thought we may as well propose"

romance ain't dead, kids :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 75
I’m all for mutually agreeing to get married but theirs just seems beyond sad and lifeless.

Reactions: 54
They should’ve just said they did it this way for content. I personally don’t think an engagement is something that just happens to a woman and doesn’t need to be a complete surprise but what is this?! I love they’re trying to convince themselves this is being super modern when really it’s just a weird mix of staged and them being sort of surprised at the proposal…that they planned.

And you can agree marriage is on the cards and that’s what you both want without a planned proposal for you to post. My husband and I were together for 5 years, we’d talked about that being the next step that we both wanted and he still managed to surprise me. The difference is we didn’t obsess over a bizarre need to curate content. And getting engaged isn’t the end game, we’ve all seen influencers become consumed with being a wife before being dumped before the big day so I think the incessant content will only make things worse. Oof rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Each to their own and if this is what she wanted then fair enough, but I genuinely feel really really sorry for her. How many surprises in life do you get? How many special moments that you didn’t know were going to be special do you get? I can understand being involved in the picking of the ring or going shopping for one, I wouldn’t want that personally. My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 years nearly and we’ve known since very early days that we will marry eachother and (hopefully) have kids - just like I know it’ll probably happen in the next year or so and would’ve happened earlier if it wasn’t for COVID. I’ve shown him what I would like and what I do like shape wise - purely because I have little chubby fingers and I know what my hands will and won’t suit (I wouldn’t suit a square for example 😂) but I couldn’t ever imagine going shopping for it together and then planning the proposal and knowing exactly when it’s going to happen down to every single detail. It’s not authentic one bit. That’s the problem with influencers too - everything is for content and nothing is genuine or special.

The fact they even told family and friends before it happened like you don’t even get that moment of telling them as a surprise. I can’t wait for that moment to be able to facetime my friends and our family and share that news with them.

I don’t completely hate Brogan to be honest - she’s irritating and needs to act her age for sure, I’ve never really posted on her threads but this engagement stinks. And as someone who has lost a parent, her total disregard for her brother’s grief is shocking. Estranged or not, her Dad is her Dad - you don’t get another.

I do admittedly find the Dubai side of things in terms of the fact they’re cheaper for example quite interesting though. The ring is beautiful.

Reactions: 33
Bloody hell! I go out for the afternoon and there's another new thread! And a video which I don't think I can bare watching 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely fuming she didn’t reveal the specs of the ring!! I got my diamond paperwork out to compare and everything 🤣

not that it’s a competition though! I appreciate the craftsmanship of a ring and a well sourced diamond more than the size 🤷🏻‍♀️

personally for me picking a ring together takes the romance out of it a little for me.. but I appreciate and understand why some people do it and it works well for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wait did Ben pay Julie for her dead dads wedding ring he bought her who Brogan said she cut out of her life a bit funny is it not or am I confused?

Reactions: 2
After watching this video I just feel gutted for her. No matter how much they say this is how they wanted it to go down. The morning they went to choose their diamonds she had obviously been crying. Planning an engagement isnt sneaky or deceitful, it’s romantic and the surprise element of a huge moment like this should be celebrated. I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 20
Ahhhh their story is so sad, it was all for the gram and content, absolutely no love involved but a staged proposal micro managed by Brogs. I do feel for her a bit.

Reactions: 33
My initial thoughts are fair play to them, nothing wrong with deciding that you're engaged and buying a ring together and that. But also you can tell they love getting "content" and its for her viewers, who she doesn't know. It's such a charade.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.