Brogan Tate #89 One week it’s a heart tumour, the next an engagement rumour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Patmullins1 for the title !! It was the most liked but now we know it wasn’t just a rumour …. Benji bloody put a ring on it !

Oh my god , she’s engaged ! I was so wrong 🤣

haven’t seen the heart balloons yet , perhaps they were a gift ???

also very telling that she said nothing nice about Benji , just that she couldn’t wait to film a Q&A … 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
lied about how serious benjs illness was, lied about thinking she had cancelled the holiday and now lying about the engagement, duck off absolute twats

Reactions: 60
I’m so confused, she said in the vlog “I was so excited to see the ring again” so did she know she was getting engaged and chose the ring?

• Haha
Reactions: 66
If he did actually propose before and it was a genuine surprise then that will redeem them very very slightly in my book. I mean, re-enacting it for a video is still weird and I can’t unsee that awkward twirly dancing they were doing but at least in those circumstances, there was a genuine proposal. If that video was the only proposal then I have no words.

Reactions: 21
What the duck was that? Also I was brogie blocked on twitter. Took her a while. Time to make dupe accounts. You know fake ones that are like that bleeping engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That does not look like a cheap ring. They seemingly have endless money to burn.

What a mortifying video. Benji was looking pretty unwell (or just bad 😬).

Reactions: 18
Imagine having to live your whole life, including it's most precious moments, for the gram. I actually pity her. She can keep her countless trips abroad and free tit, nothing is sacred.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thats the most bleeping chemistry they have had between them and its took her to realise that on Bens near death bed!!!!

Its a nightmare thats came true 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Was it staged the engagement?
I thought it was cringeworthy to be honest... was half expecting her to grab the ring and run off screaming it’s mine! It’s mine! Lol
That nose thing 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
“You probably would have seen some of it because we had a lovely videographer” And I planned the whole thing, wrote the script, directed the shots and designed the ring…🙄

I’m so confused about what I’ve just watched. It was a reenactment right, not the actual proposal? So bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
does anyone else feel weird watching them kiss? this is the most affection we've ever seen them show to one another

Reactions: 40
I am SO confused by the whole scenario?!
"See the ring AGAIN?!" The whole videographer/photographer situation? Posting the announcement the day after her Dad has passed? One word...bizarre.

So we've watched a videoed reenactment of the proposal, which was clearly not a surprise in any way? Even if she chose the ring but just didn't know when he'd propose, surely a videographer and photographer following you round Dubai on your anniversary is a pretty big clue? Very very confused

Reactions: 41
I literally have the worst second hand embarrassment from that video 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.