Brogan Tate #88 Girl, are you a benign tumour because you take my breath away

Will Benji pop the question in Dubai?

• Yes - they are already engaged and hiding jt

• Yes - he hasn’t yet but will do

• Maybe

• Don’t hold your breath!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HELLO M’LOVES ! Welcome to Brogie Tate 88 ! It rhymes ! Thanks to @Moot22 for the thread title which had over 100 likes :)

I’ll leave to @Mable912 to recap 🥰

and come back @gossgal , we miss you !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Posing in a pool to hide her body but we can still tell she has more rolls than the michelin man!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank for you the new thread @disneys 😘 congrats @Moot22 for the incredible title 🤣

Very eager for @Mable912 recap, had some corker shots last thread.

Could she look anymore like one of those leathery women in their 50s?! I am shocked HOW bad her skin is, we all know about her face, but her body looks awful. So unhealthy, dry and droopy for her age 😬 and that bikini top is too small
CD75C74D-B641-401E-B69B-10F9378D15EF.jpeg

Oh look the lovers are showing the world how in love they are and how amazing this holiday is. Surprised we haven’t had a “the doctor gave benji the all clear no need to worry your little heads” comment
A15090DA-50D2-478E-AC65-55CE7EEAD362.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why do they feel the need to comment on every post they make when they’re probably sitting right next to each other?????? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Thank for you the new thread @disneys 😘 congrats @Moot22 for the incredible title 🤣

Very eager for @Mable912 recap, had some corker shots last thread.

Could she look anymore like one of those leathery women in their 50s?! I am shocked HOW bad her skin is, we all know about her face, but her body looks awful. So unhealthy, dry and droopy for her age 😬 and that bikini top is too small
View attachment 1088583
Oh look the lovers are showing the world how in love they are and how amazing this holiday is. Surprised we haven’t had a “the doctor gave benji the all clear no need to worry your little heads” comment
View attachment 1088584
Feels like home 😂😂😂 You have been there a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Looking nice and sunburnt for both of them……. If only health was wealth 🤣😂

Reactions: 19
I’ll pay her a compliment where a compliment is due - her boobs look nice in that swimsuit (is that weird to say?! 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
NOT the standing on tip toes in the pool. I am literally deceased laughing 😂😂😂😂.

She's also confirmed in her comments that there are going to be two vlogs... literally on the edge of my seat!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
As if it’s time for another re cap already!!!!

So, what do we need to catch up on? Well…

Just to recap on the Dubai story so far…Benji mysteriously went from being in hospital for 11 days suffering with chest pains and requiring “open heart surgery” due to a “tumour” to being dragged on a plane by Brogs for a “relaxing” holiday in DUBAI! (Well done to all Tattlers who called this weeks ago, obviously we all knew). Judging by this photo you’d be forgiven for thinking that Brogan lugged Benji’s corpse on the plane

2EF8F588-8D77-4E09-8D8C-CA70E8E914E0.jpeg

So what did they get up to in Dubai? Most importantly, they sampled all of the lovely local food delicacies!

4A00DE60-33D8-4F18-9E0F-424EABCD7E1E.jpeg
EB9246D9-22EC-43F1-9A2A-04CE7862FAA3.jpeg

Brogan ate a cheesecake on her balcony (when in Rome)

05FF7EC5-1065-499F-A00E-FAD5765D2080.jpeg

This poor guy was worried he would nearly end up being served up to her on a plate with some sweet potato fries

EC1E7907-ACD4-4301-9483-21237ADB85BF.jpeg

Brogan also spent a huge amount of time deleting comments on Instagram from anyone who dared ask about her getting engaged, or Benji’s illness. If only she spent the same amount of time refining her photoshop skills…

CF229A84-7EC7-4172-8ABD-4B09F614A6EB.jpeg

But it’s okay guys cos she’s BodDYyY PosSItIVve!

It wouldn’t be a Benji and Brogan holiday without them visiting a water park, aka squeezing themselves into rubber rings (apparently the only ring Brogan squeezed into this week…) Astoundingly, Brogan admitted that neither of them were able to go on rides etc together due to their combined weight being over the limit! This was at best, 400lbs altogether, and at worst, 600lbs!

Brogan and Benji were clearly struggling without being able to go out for a pub lunch during this trip. According to their socials, they only had one evening out where they dressed up and had food and drinks, EVEN THOUGH Benji (huh hem, Brogan!) tried to make out on his Instagram that they’d been out two different nights. Looks an awful lot like the same night to me….

838990FD-4C3F-4A33-88D2-8EC24312A59E.jpeg

And of course, it wouldn’t be a Brogan and Benji holiday without them playing card games in their hotel room by 6pm 🤢

Here’s some other snaps of what they got up to… (thanks @Meg1912)

CACE89AC-899D-4519-9281-B67418D307F2.jpeg
369024E8-CD01-44EA-B796-1B0EC3DAC93E.jpeg
01308739-1732-4506-8578-AD5EA12413AF.jpeg
3B2CE4C3-4A03-4B6C-9BF5-43F61DD05608.jpeg

Tattlers are now left wondering if Brogan got engaged on this trip. Strangely, she had removed her nail varnish just a few days into their trip, but the beady eyed tattlers have zoomed into photos and can’t see a ring on Brogan’s cocktail sausage fingers.

I think that’s everything, happy tattling!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
The world is nearly at war but look at me in my granny swimming costume in my stupid tiptoe pose. It’s all about me me me.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really do wonder if they’ve left the resort at all other than for water parks, food or shopping. What a waste

Reactions: 18
I really do wonder if they’ve left the resort at all other than for water parks, food or shopping. What a waste
Why they wouldn’t go to the Burj Khalifa or go on a trip to the Mosque in Abu Dhabi which is one of the most stunning buildings I have ever seen, I don’t know!

Reactions: 23
Her justification will be this is our holiday and this is how we want to do it and then bring up ben’s hospital stay

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can guarantee they haven't.
It really bothers me! We all work real jobs and can’t afford all of the hols she goes on and she doesn’t even try and make the most of it whilst some of us would love a trip like that to explore somewhere new! She may as well buy a paddling pool for the garden and take out the Argos catalogue and just eat

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why they wouldn’t go to the Burj Khalifa or go on a trip to the Mosque in Abu Dhabi which is one of the most stunning buildings I have ever seen, I don’t know!
Pizzas, burgers, cheesecakes, lazy rivers, card games… they may as well have gone to Centre Parks

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Her justification will be this is our holiday and this is how we want to do it and then bring up ben’s hospital stay
She must think we’re all stupid if she uses that as an excuse. Every holiday they go on is the same 😂 Personally I would find that type of holiday a waste of money, but that’s just me!

Reactions: 19
She must think we’re all stupid if she uses that as an excuse. Every holiday they go on is the same 😂 Personally I would find that type of holiday a waste of money, but that’s just me!
Definitely a waste of money, if you wanna spend time in a hotel just go somewhere cheaper??

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.