Brogan Tate #87 Tuesday Benji was dying and by Friday they were flying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All credit to @mrsrh for this amazing thread title.

Recap - we almost went a full thread with absolute radio silence from Brogan. She broke the silence by letting us know Benji was in hospital awaiting open heart surgery.

He soon made a miraculous recovery and off to dubai they went!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Hold on a hot minute, it wouldn’t be a new thread without a recap photo!

CE24B287-923F-4168-8FA2-B9B70A017ADF.jpeg

Actual footage of Benji rising from the dead so that he can go to Dubai with Brogan. Bit early for an Easter miracle but they can happen I suppose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
The best thread title we’ve had in a long time ! I can’t believe this swindler ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Woohoo! Well done @mrsrh ! This title should surely attract tattlers that lurk (I definitely look at thread names and click to read the recap to see why that’s the title 😂)

I meant to say on the last thread, she may be desperately posing at the airport in a DESPERATE attempt to appear slimmer, but I can still see her flab hanging over her jeans under her top 🥴

Screaming @Mable912 truly a miraculous recovery for benji, clearly god decided it wasn’t his time after all 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I had been waiting for a medical opinion!

Do you think it's likely a consultant would tell someone to go on holiday? My limited one experience with a family member having a traumatic brain injury (that didn't require surgery in the end and had a very fortunate recovery), we asked if we should cancel a holiday 3 months off and they said he's not medically unfit to fly but wouldn't recommend the travel either, they were very busy with other patients and barely had time to talk to us let alone tell us we've had a hard time and to go on our holiday!
Yes they will tell you to go about your life, vacations and all if and only if the tumor does not cause you any symptoms. But as I said if this is the case you won’t be in hospital with difficulty breathing and heart palpitations. So they over exaggerated his condition in a gross and vulgar way.

My diagnosis is benign germ cell teratoma. Anecdotally they would have had to scan his balls to make sure it’s benign. Ben probably had to ask Brogan to take them out of the packing cube she keep them in.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Hold on a hot minute, it wouldn’t be a new thread without a recap photo!

View attachment 1075209

Actual footage of Benji rising from the dead so that he can go to Dubai with Brogan. Bit early for an Easter miracle but they can happen I suppose
Amazing! I've never made a thread before but couldn't wait any longer for this corker.

Reactions: 11
The juxtaposition of the top row on her grid is actually insane. I still can’t believe it
9B0F89F9-9240-425B-9279-C67FCE7D8183.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
It’s a miracle 🙏🏻

So glad our favourite couple goals Brogan and Benji managed to get to Dubai. Poor sods haven’t had a holiday in two years (clearly all the luxury lodges, Cotswolds, London breaks & Majorca don’t count)

Im Brogie blocked but had a look at Benjis last post on instagram. Everyone is so concerned about him being in hospital and sending loads of support as Brogan has made out he could be near death. 24 hours later they are on a flight to Dubai 😂 If this doesn’t wake the gullible up then I’m afraid nothing will.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I'm very excited taking my seat to see if this thread finishes in record time...like his recovery

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The juxtaposition of the top row on her grid is actually insane. I still can’t believe it View attachment 1075230
The holding his hand in bed with the cannula trying to make out like he was seriously ill and bed bound. He was probably just bored lying down waiting for tests and having a cannula in hospital is totally normal and not indicative of bad health. Such attention seeking looking at it now compared to the outcome.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Tattlers we’ve got such a few exciting weeks and months ahead. The Dubai vlogs are going to be absolute comedy gold and no doubt the subsequent engagement and wedding material. We will definitely hit 100 threads by the summer🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
as much as I can’t stand some other influencers brogan is going to make their recent Dubai photos look like the epitome of glamorous

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also - it’s 1:30pm in Dubai.
Where the updates at?!

even if they were on the latest emirates Flight out of Heathrow they would have still arrived in Dubai by 9:30am on Saturday.

so At this point they’ve had a day and a half there

what’s the betting they’re festering away in their room claiming jet lag?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.