Brogan Tate #86th attempt at reading the same book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww crumbs I didn't make another thread title need to pull my arse out and make it better

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is anyone else concerned that brogan tat pile might have finally toppled over and she's trapped underneath it

• Haha
Reactions: 53
A lot of influenzzzzzzzers appear to be in Dubai. I think she cares nowt about dad and has gone away. She reads here so she knows people know where she lives so might not advertise the fact she's gone. Anybody could be moving her car, and we all know she has an inflated view of herself so thinks people are actually stalking her. I also think she's expecting a ring on this trip, and we are being kind when we think she actually gives anyFINK about her dad who may or may not be ill. He might just have piles.

Reactions: 14
A lot of influenzzzzzzzers appear to be in Dubai. I think she cares nowt about dad and has gone away. She reads here so she knows people know where she lives so might not advertise the fact she's gone. Anybody could be moving her car, and we all know she has an inflated view of herself so thinks people are actually stalking her. I also think she's expecting a ring on this trip, and we are being kind when we think she actually gives anyFINK about her dad who may or may not be ill. He might just have piles.
Yep completely agree!

Reactions: 1
I'm still going with my theory.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t even seen any comments on her insta asking where she is ? I love how her “hate forum” are the only ones wanting to know what the score is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Getting good at this thread title lark I’ll be back in 40 pages to bless you once again

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Would the real Brogan Tate please come out and actually bleeping say something someone message Ben to ask 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't imagine too many people are saddened by her absence and I have no clue what's going on, and to be honest don't really care, however you can bet your life she's not away on a trip as there's not a chance she'd miss an opportunity to brag about it !

Reactions: 21
She’s disappeared without a trace
Wherever she is, she’ll have a smug moonface 🥀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Great title!

Absolutely duck all to recap mloves apart from
honey J and Brogan taking a trip down to Brighton and Brogan disappearing off the face of the earth

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brogan Tate #87 Rumours of split for lever & tate where is she for goodness sake!

Has she paid her internet bill by any chance and is cut off :eek:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.