Brogan Tate #85 Fraser doesn’t know where the clit is, and Benji only knows where Bianca’s is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a woman called Bogie
She dresses like an old Fogie
She went down to Brighton
'Cause her and her Mum weren't fightin'
And Benji must be Dopey 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is hands down the best thread title I've ever seen 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hmmm Benj was too ill to go to Brighton, and Binky could only give 5 minutes of her time to her BFF who she hasn't seen for a while.........sounds suspish

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hmmm Benj was too ill to go to Brighton, and Binky could only give 5 minutes of her time to her BFF who she hasn't seen for a while.........sounds suspish
I know right not even to have a cuppa that the mugs Brogan hand made from her I thought Brogan would've made her bestie one at least

Brogan Tate #86 Tate with a bottle in her pocket for a piss up for & #AD she will still duck up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Less than 6 mins in and she shows how incapable she is of looking after a dog when she can't even control her going up a set of stairs.

"I think they allow dogs in." Brogan outside Shake Shack. Two mins later they're on Tottenham Court Road and she says that they didn't do any research about what to do with Bonnie but she knew Shake Shack was dog-friendly and then checked again before they went in. Well which is it Brogan? Did you know or did you have to check again?

I can't believe that this stupid twit is actually admitting that she took a rescued dog who had a crappy life to London without doing any research on where they would be allowed to take her besides knowing that they booked a dog-friendly hotel. Of course that's why a bottle of wine and snacks were brought with them because there was never a plan to eat anywhere or do anything but stay in the hotel room.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Borg shouldn't you go back the shop if you're not sure you've paid ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread,
Well done to @mediocrehouseplant on the winning title.

Looking forward to @Mable912 's recap :D

Let's get tattlin' on this new slog vlog
Thanks @Venom, you’re too kind, but truthfully, WTF is there to recap!?

Not a lot has happened in Mooney Mansion other than Brogan dragging Honey J and Bonnie around various different English locations, presumably cos Benji’s got the big C!!

London vlog hasn’t long gone live so I can’t do a recap of that yet.

Anything I’ve forgotten? 🤣

EDIT: actually it would be a crime not to share @Venom ‘s work of art, including this
3D696A36-C545-4303-9B86-4EBE83E13009.jpeg

I only wish I was savvy enough to put your new animation here, Venom!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She did pay for the cookies and some crisps she swears she didn’t eat, but totally missed the signs giving her £10 for free! She could have bought 10 cookies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you think I could ask stitchfix ( which i have used longer that brogs) not to send me anything they send her as I just couldn’t 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Borg shouldn't you go back the shop if you're not sure you've paid ?!
I thought she’d have been well into this considering how tech savvy she thinks she is. They use a mixture of AI, sensors, computer vision and tracking cameras to follow someone round a store and sense what items they are/aren’t putting down.

So convenient if you’re just popping in for a few things, no queueing!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.