Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you guys maybe not say how much you eat in a day? It’s triggering for some of us that have eating disorders. I don’t mind slagging off how much she eats and saying it’s a lot but if we could not list what we have in a day please?
I'm so sorry. Hadn't thought about that for people who have eating disorders. I'd edit my post and remove it but it seems the editing option is gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm so sorry. Hadn't thought about that for people who have eating disorders. I'd edit my post and remove it but it seems the editing option is gone.
Thank you just I don’t mind but when people get specific I can get quite anxious and my brain gets triggered. Just for future I know no one means harm by it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Food is a popular topic on this thread though..
yes, as i said if you could just not list what you eat in a day thats helpful, we all know she overeats and goes on about food but its not helpful when you guys then say how little you eat and list off what you eat. General comments are better rather than saying specifically what you eat in a day

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The beginning of the Christmas blog was so promising!! And then back to the normal old stuff. Shows if she puts a bit of effort in her blogs could be quite good.

Reactions: 4
Surely someone who had some time over Christmas would use that to re do her website? It’s 7 days into January and she still hasn’t touched it despite it being her main goal for the year

Reactions: 10
I think this has been mentioned before, but I find it really strange how often benji wears headphones in situations like them cooking together or out for lunch or something? Surely not just me who thinks that’s kinda rude - or is he just sick of her tit he can’t listen anymore

Reactions: 24
I think this has been mentioned before, but I find it really strange how often benji wears headphones in situations like them cooking together or out for lunch or something? Surely not just me who thinks that’s kinda rude - or is he just sick of her tit he can’t listen anymore
It's the constant wearing his cap backwards that I now find really irritating.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How has no one commented on the camera in the washing machine shot?? It had me dead 🤣💀 those motages at the beginning always make me think wtf!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.