Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
poor bonnie :( posting for those broge blocked
I don't get her problem? They're her toys to play with and destroy so as a domestic dogs she can keep some of those natural hunter traits. If you don't want her to destroy her toys don't buy her teddies, buy harder wearing rope toys.

Reactions: 29
She knows Bonnie rips up her toys so why is she speaking to her like that now? She’s probably been kept at home since they got back and is bored senseless.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Bonnie is probably bored out of her mind so is using up her excess energy with the toys.

Also she buys like the children's soft toys rather than the more durable dogs toys for Bonnie what does she expect.. stupid bint

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Aw bonnie looks so scared then when she raised her voice! My dog loves ripping her soft toys to shreds but we let her because they’re her toys and that’s what she likes to do with them!

Reactions: 23
I’ve never once seen Bonnie with a toy that’s not a stuffed teddy. Why not get her a rope toy, a natural chew, a lickmat, a treat dispensing puzzle etc etc the list goes on. It would be much more enriching and fun for her. Poor dog.

Reactions: 42
I’ve never once seen Bonnie with a toy that’s not a stuffed teddy. Why not get her a rope toy, a natural chew, a lickmat, a treat dispensing puzzle etc etc the list goes on. It would be much more enriching and fun for her. Poor dog.
Or a kong!!! That’s supposed to be good for them as they need mental stimulation

Reactions: 25
Completely agree!

I think Brogan is buying those dog toys because SHE likes them, not because they are right for Bonnie.

Like you guys have said, there are so many dog toys on the market now that a). don't disintegrate after 5 minutes and b). provide proper mental stimulation for the dog.

Another example of Bogie being completely clueless and not thinking of others before herself!

Reactions: 32
Maybe Bonnie gal is taking her anger out as she is stuck inside with that trollop all day

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I don’t know dog toys but I have bought them for friends and family dogs in the past. There is SO much choice! And it’s not as if brogan was on an important call that she had to ignore Bonnie. She could easily hold a rope toy/any other type of toy and let Bonnie pull on it like dogs do. It’s only the bloody life coach that brogan pays for, I’m sure she wouldn’t mind if brogan was amusing Bonnie 🙄

Reactions: 13
I think it’s because she buys the cheaper toys.
She doesn't even buy dog toys half the time, just cheap stuffed shite from IKEA and home bargains. Even a bloody tennis ball would entertain her more. Can see her being really horrible with her tbh, made me so cross seeing her shout at her when it's not her fault that she's lacking stimulation

I don’t know dog toys but I have bought them for friends and family dogs in the past. There is SO much choice! And it’s not as if brogan was on an important call that she had to ignore Bonnie. She could easily hold a rope toy/any other type of toy and let Bonnie pull on it like dogs do. It’s only the bloody life coach that brogan pays for, I’m sure she wouldn’t mind if brogan was amusing Bonnie 🙄
I really really hope that she never reproduces, if she can't entertain a dog because it's too much of an inconvenience I would hate to think how she would act with a child. I've had a lovely child free afternoon to catch up on uni work, and my daughter has run my parents ragged 😂 its been nice not throwing a toy orange for her (we play "catch" for most of the day atm 😂).

• Sad
Reactions: 22
If she knows her dog is destructive with toys then buy her puzzle games, kong toys etc. She’s such a twit she doesn’t deserve Bonnie. Maybe take her in a big walk with decent time off her lead you selfish bint.

Reactions: 26
Does she really need to spend hours on the phone to that women? Her content is never any different - it’s went downhill if anything. I think she’s paying her because it’s an opportunity to talk about how great she thinks she is.

Reactions: 31
I think bogeys engagement is coming next month. I also think it may be that her and Bianca have discussed it, which is why the picture from Bianca - extra pressure on Benji! Their friendship would end if Bianca got engaged first 🤣 also, the only affection and real smiles I saw in that vlog was when they mentioned the next holiday

Reactions: 12
Watching that latest vlog just made me feel really sad - it was so lacklustre. neither of them seem to have any energy whatsoever and they literally don’t do anything except sit around and eat.
It’s all just so beige and boring. Hard to believe these people are in their 20s!!

poor bonnie :( posting for those broge blocked
I actually jumped, horrible child. She was just wagging her tail before she yelled at her. She needs to learn a lot about how to talk (in general!)to dogs and how discipline her.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I really really hope that she never reproduces, if she can't entertain a dog because it's too much of an inconvenience I would hate to think how she would act with a child. I've had a lovely child free afternoon to catch up on uni work, and my daughter has run my parents ragged 😂 its been nice not throwing a toy orange for her (we play "catch" for most of the day atm 😂).
I think the same too. Not only do I hope she never has kids, I also hope she never has a puppy. She has no clue how easy she has it with Bonnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.