Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never get over how she said bonnie would do her buisness in their garden and she leaves her for so long? How can you do that?

Reactions: 7
Bets on tomorrow she has a “working” day of the “gym”, food shop and B&M

Reactions: 16
The way she pronounced ‘boba’ in boba fett towards the end of the vlog, looked at Benji as if to say have I said that right, he nods yes.
What a pair of cockwombles
Disney fans my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s so obvious that she’s desperately lonely and therefore has to do these insufferable upload chats whilst walking the dog around what looks like a rectangular prison yard. I am astonished at her appearance, looks like she is in rehab or been discharged from some facility or other, or from a festival perhaps? A hostage situation? Truly terrible. Shabby, unclean and exhausted looking. Strung out and bloated.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her life is so predictable.
Monday - Pop up on the field - Complain she has 100 things to do without doing any of it.
Tuesday - Radio silence.. She’s on the sofa surrounded by the weekends empty bottles
Wednesday - Post an unflattering selfie. She’s motivated today so it’s time for a mooch around Primark, Home Bargains and B&M!
Thursday - She’s overwhelmed from doing duck all on the to do list
Friday - Maybe a PT session, followed by a mammoth lunch while she claims to work. Quick blitz before Benji comes home to a bomb site and a takeaway even though they ‘have Hello Fresh for the weekend’.

Saturday - Waste the entire day under a blanket with the curtains closed until it’s time for a free trip to the cinema.

Sunday - Lie in bed until lunchtime and then a tip run if she’s feeling up to it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Call me mad or weird or whatever, but… I am watching brogans old videos from when they bought their house (I am starting the house buying process atm haha and remembered she did some videos) not to get advice from her but it’s so funny seeing them love the house as it was eg the island and they bought the dining table/chairs from the old house owners, so I don’t really know how they decided to completely change their kitchen… sorry for being so off-topic 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Back to the same old ‘dog walk’ around that field.. Poor Bonnie.
She should have went on a long walk this morning if she knew she would be on the phone for hours or took her somewhere interesting afterwards.
Isn't it shocking that she lives so close to the beach (😂😂😂) but never takes Bonnie there for a run on the sand.

Or, as we know she actually lives quite a distance to the beach, walk her there and back? Stretch your legs moon face

• Wow
Reactions: 25
she used to go and walk at the beach all the time i remember the old vlogs, now barely takes Bonnie anywhere but that park behind her house
we have a cockapoo and i walk her everyday on my lunch break and at weekends we go to the beach, forest and nature walks

Reactions: 17
Isn't it shocking that she lives so close to the beach (😂😂😂) but never takes Bonnie there for a run on the sand.

Or, as we know she actually lives quite a distance to the beach, walk her there and back? Stretch your legs moon face
I’m sure we’ve had local tattlers day she lives a 20 minute drive from the beach 😅

Reactions: 6

I’d love to live close to the beach! She doesn’t realise how lucky she is. I’ve walked so much around my local neighbourhood since having my daughter and the lockdowns, I literally have to change the route every time a little bit because it IS boring to do the same one everyday. I feel so sorry for Bonnie, she only ever seems to get that crappy park on repeat. (I say park but it isn’t a park to me, just a very small open space between houses). And my hours walk today racked up 6.2k steps…it utterly astounds me that brogan has a dog and has gained weight, not lost it. But I guess when she clearly doesn’t ever go far and the calories she intakes, is it any wonder she’s bigger than ever.

Reactions: 16
It’s crazy to me that she spends £40 (?) on shampoo, £100s on hair tools, and buys make up from the likes of Charlotte Tilbury but she looks the way she does. The gym and PT must be a couple of hundred a month and it’s all being wasted.

Reactions: 34
I’d love to live close to the beach! She doesn’t realise how lucky she is. I’ve walked so much around my local neighbourhood since having my daughter and the lockdowns, I literally have to change the route every time a little bit because it IS boring to do the same one everyday. I feel so sorry for Bonnie, she only ever seems to get that crappy park on repeat. (I say park but it isn’t a park to me, just a very small open space between houses). And my hours walk today racked up 6.2k steps…it utterly astounds me that brogan has a dog and has gained weight, not lost it. But I guess when she clearly doesn’t ever go far and the calories she intakes, is it any wonder she’s bigger than ever.
This is it, though, isn't it? Most of us (pet owners or not) alter our walks because we get bored. It's incredibly boring to do the same thing every day. Especially if you're spending any amount of time at it. We want new, interesting, and exciting things in our lives. But not Brogan. She doesn't even really walk bonnie u less its a weekend walk with all three of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m sure we’ve had local tattlers day she lives a 20 minute drive from the beach 😅
That's correct. But still near enough to take Bonnie there every couple of days, I mean its not like she hasn't got time.

The thing is there are some lovely walks right on her doorstep, she lives very close to a river which has lovely walks, and not far down the road there is lovely woodland, but you never see her go there.

Reactions: 9
Please someone tell me brogans secret I had an Italian last night and still struggled with breakfast at the hotel. How she can eat and eat il never know

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.