Brogan Tate #78 Pig in a blanket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear . @disneys wanted to do the new threads because she wants to do 50 in a row.
Disneys was unavailable to start a new thread. The previous thread was nearly at 54 pages so I started a new thread because this is a public forum and anyone can do so 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 116
Disneys was unavailable to start a new thread. The previous thread was nearly at 54 pages so I started a new thread because this is a public forum and anyone can do so 👍
I agree.

I really do wonder why they aren’t engaged if it’s what ‘they’ want. It’s not like they want their house 100% finished first due to the expense and they drag their feet with that, I doubt they want to travel more and have kids first, it’s clear that it isn’t what Benji wants or it would be happening.

Reactions: 20
I’m gutted I didn’t get a full @disneys thread recap for my first ever thread title but I can still die happy now that I’ve made the list 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It really is bizarre that they’ve released a podcast about planning weddings when they’re not even engaged. In fact… I’d go as far to say its unhinged! That is full on bridezilla in the making😳

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Podcast Brogan, "I've never been a massive party person or hostess"

YouTube AD Brogan,
Collage_20211108_100557.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It was good competition, I missed out by 1 like. I'm just going to sob in a corner.
i don’t wish to reveal my craziness in public

but for about 4 days prior to the new thread I was sporadically watching the most liked posts page watching you gain on me lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just love how many talented people there are on this thread though 🙌🙌 guaranteed to burst out laughing every time I come on here.

Reactions: 23
I’m going to attempt a recap but please help me out guys because the last thread was a busy one!
  • The utility RUM went into its third trimester before Brogan made a hilarious allegation that it’s actually all finished now… tattlers want proof though before we believe this!
  • Brogan had a VERY busy week travelling across the UK scrounging free tat, like a reverse-Santa Claus: first she went to Manchester to watch Frozen and eat snacks, then the following day the boss babe travelled down to London for an awards ceremony she’d nominated herself for. She didn’t win but she’s totally fine with it guys… ahem… anyway, of course she vlogged it all and treated us with a lovely weekly vlog. “Don’t get your hopes up though” everyone, she won’t make any more weekly vlogs! Well, until the next time she spends more than one day of the week spent festering somewhere other than her pit
  • We were treated to a delightful Q&A following which we were very upset to hear that Brogan and her family have been “working through some health issues”, like Fraser’s diabetes. How Brogans been helping Fraser through diabetes is unclear, but what I’m sure we can guarantee is that there will be a podcast on diabetes next week
  • In the Q&A brogan said her and Benji won’t be going skiing this year because they are going to put Bonnie first and the two of them will go to the Cotswerlds (as per se, Brogan can’t pronounce Cotswolds) to a cottage. This sparked lots of debate amongst Tattlers as to whether it was fair to drag Benji away from his family for Xmas for another year. There were also some predictions of Xmas engagements on the cards!
  • Lucky us, we were then treated to a home Vlog in which Brogan and Benji went to some shopping place to buy granny clothes, eat humongous brunches, before going back home and festering under blankets because they couldn’t POSSIBLY take Bon Bon on a nicelongdogwalk in the rain… of course, how does every good brogan vlog end? With a hello fresh ad of course! We found out that Megan will be treated to a hello fresh veggie meal soon courtesy of Brogan’s hello fresh ad! Anyone know where I can nominate Brogan for friend of the year award? Oh nevermind, looks like she already nominated herself
  • Last but not least, brogan and our favourite Portuguese tart put up two podcast episodes up about Hen do’s and Weddings of all things! They’ve only been to one hen each and suddenly they were experts in the field!! Neither of them are engaged and yet felt it appropriate to slate other weddings and hens they’d been to. Brogan will be banning people wearing fascinators from her wedding guests despite the fact that she won’t have any guests turn up in the first place, and not to mention the audacity of a modern day Hyacith Bucket lecturing others on FASHION!

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Oh dear that thread title. Cruel to pigs comparing them to the Brogmeistress 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m going to attempt a recap but please help me out guys because the last thread was a busy one!
  • The utility RUM went into its third trimester before Brogan made a hilarious allegation that it’s actually all finished now… tattlers want proof though before we believe this!
  • Brogan had a VERY busy week travelling across the UK scrounging free tat, like a reverse-Santa Claus: first she went to Manchester to watch Frozen and eat snacks, then the following day the boss babe travelled down to London for an awards ceremony she’d nominated herself for. She didn’t win but she’s totally fine with it guys… ahem… anyway, of course she vlogged it all and treated us with a lovely weekly vlog. “Don’t get your hopes up though” everyone, she won’t make any more weekly vlogs! Well, until the next time she spends more than one day of the week spent festering somewhere other than her pit
  • We were treated to a delightful Q&A following which we were very upset to hear that Brogan and her family have been “working through some health issues”, like Fraser’s diabetes. How Brogans been helping Fraser through diabetes is unclear, but what I’m sure we can guarantee is that there will be a podcast on diabetes next week
  • In the Q&A brogan said her and Benji won’t be going skiing this year because they are going to put Bonnie first and the two of them will go to the Cotswerlds (as per se, Brogan can’t pronounce Cotswolds) to a cottage. This sparked lots of debate amongst Tattlers as to whether it was fair to drag Benji away from his family for Xmas for another year. There were also some predictions of Xmas engagements on the cards!
  • Lucky us, we were then treated to a home Vlog in which Brogan and Benji went to some shopping place to buy granny clothes, eat humongous brunches, before going back home and festering under blankets because they couldn’t POSSIBLY take Bon Bon on a nicelongdogwalk in the rain… of course, how does every good brogan vlog end? With a hello fresh ad of course! We found out that Megan will be treated to a hello fresh veggie meal soon courtesy of Brogan’s hello fresh ad! Anyone know where I can nominate Brogan for friend of the year award? Oh nevermind, looks like she already nominated herself
  • Last but not least, brogan and our favourite Portuguese tart put up two podcast episodes up about Hen do’s and Weddings of all things! They’ve only been to one hen each and suddenly they were experts in the field!! Neither of them are engaged and yet felt it appropriate to slate other weddings and hens they’d been to. Brogan will be banning people wearing fascinators from her wedding guests despite the fact that she won’t have any guests turn up in the first place, and not to mention the audacity of a modern day Hyacith Bucket lecturing others on FASHION!
Great recap.. Did they mention what next week’s podcast is about?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Whatever it is it will be something neither of them have any insight to whatsoever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.