Brogan Tate #73 A face as old as time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww no … my streak is over !

i said I was going to make it in the morning … never mind !

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
it was going to be my 25th Brogan thread in a row !!! haha oh well …. I’m sure she’ll have 25 more 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
But it was going to be my 25th Brogan thread in a row 😞 never mind …. I’m sure she’ll have 25 more
@disneys the rate her threads are going you'll reach that milestone in no time, please give us one your recaps tomorrow though as per se 🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I promise to recap in the morning fully but we probably won’t be on the front page then so …

quick recap
- she didn’t win the award
-hahhaha
- haha
-hahaha
- ha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Hurrah for the title name though :)
Excellent title , it was yours wasn’t it ?

I’ll thank you now since I might forget in my recap tomorrow , plus nice to have it on the first page

thanks to @Cah for the amazing title , does it feel good to win ? Brogan wouldn’t know anything about that 😉❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am thrilled she did not win 🥳 cherry on the top of the last day of my holiday tbh 😂 yes I’m petty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
well no time like the present 🤣

Brogan Tate #74 Too bad you didn't win, get in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Did shff see win the other one?! Sorry, late to the party as always

Reactions: 3
Brogan Tate #74 the only award that she’d win is one for having the most chins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if her not winning will make her reflect on her content and what she can improve on……

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right I really am going to bed now , I got some last min adrenaline from brogan’s loss and having my thread Queen crown swiped (😉) but my body is making a human and I’m POOPED !!

hope I wake up to a drunken insta meltdown from everyone’s favourite loser

night guys xc

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.