Brogan Tate #71 embarrassed that she slagged off Ruff, propose Benj or she’ll get the huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to another brogan thread ! The title options were a bit slim pickings this time around but this one , by me , was the one with the most liked in the end

so what’s been happening in Mooney mansion ??

well …

- Brogan went on a trip to London to attend a Disney+ event
- she got to London early for a yo sushi and some shopping but was distraught that yo sushi in Waterloo station was closed
- she plodded around London getting flustered about where to eat , while desperate for a wee (she didn’t go in the station for some reason !)
- she bought a load of Christmas Tat in the Disney store and lost her tit over the sale
- she met up with her friend Shannon who is a mum and is far more glam than brogan , they had “mocktails” and Shannon shaded brogan for talking too much
- in the event , she lost her tit over an ice cream and met up with Lucy wood , who shared lots of piccies of the event but none of brogan
- Brogan then added a clip at the end of the video about how she was worried she said the wrong thing - tattle theory is she embarrassed herself by getting drunk at the event , bitching about Charlotte Ruff to Lucy (who knows and likes her) as Charlotte was there and now regrets it
- Brogan is also dropping many hints that she wants Benji to propose , so much now that it’s getting a bit embarrassing ! Run benj , run while you still can
- She went mental about some bath and body works candles , she looked like a crazed loon in the insta reel she did
- She has done so many ADs this month , sadly she is raking it in … she’s probably made £4.5-5k in august !
- one of these ADs included a fragrance advert where she sniffed a closed bottle of parrryyfum while looking at the neighbours garden
- their garden is still not done , brogan has been taken for a ride !

and I think that’s it !

happy tattling gals !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does she always have to have some part of her in every photo!! Them grotty trotters. And them big old fat man hands!!
Screenshot_20210831-082807_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm gonna submit a title now too, why the hell not.

Brogan Tate #72 - the devil works hard, but Brogan is asleep on the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Jesus christ I need to save a page each time we have a new thread to save me checking back pages 😂

This moves quicker than Brogans ass on a daily basis for someone who does duck all we should be getting this award instead shes been quiet about the event though has it been cancelled or have they dropped her now or she not bothered

Brogan and her already own it pish duck off this makes you looks bleeping twit your jumper is rank

Guys my garden has been put on hold for a week getting the decking made this week been hell trying to order it were going for plain now it was meant to be charcoal but plain so we can paint it ourselfs but can't start it till next week worse than Brogan at the minute 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she ever thinks about the fact that there are more people on these threads than will attend her possible wedding …

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can picture Brogan trying to say the words wrong in her vows 😂 😂 😂

I take my wuffly wedded mybfbenji to be my hubby to buy me pepsi max and cook me slimmers chicken and get me starbs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well why not, I’ll throw in a title suggestion in 😂, in relation to the H&M jumper

Brogan Tate #72 I already own it because I’ve obviously known for a while

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Shes going to have disney constant playing from ben going down the isle then her isnt she 🤦‍♀️ if she plays that father daughter disney tune to marry her husband people will think shes loopy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes going to have disney constant playing from ben going down the isle then her isnt she 🤦‍♀️ if she plays that father daughter disney tune to marry her husband people will think shes loopy!
the day of the wedding.. I swear we will crash this site for sure 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Still in the never going to happen camp
Me too..!
He was soppy at the beginning of the relationship but his face during their Disney date night said it all. Who pulls out their phone during a date and starts scrolling..!? He looked done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.