Brogan Tate #70 The only aisle she'll be walking up is in Home Bargains

Do you think she’ll be Mrs Lever one day?

• Not a chance … don’t hold ya breath !

• Maybe but not for a long time

• Yes , I think Benji will propose really soon !

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread !!! 70 whole threads about brogan … wow !! 🥳🥳 get out the Nasti gals , it’s time to celebrate !!

Thanks so much to @Cah for the hilarious thread title … and thanks to everyone on the last thread for all the love about my special news 🥺🤰🏻

so , what’s been happening in Mooney mansion since our last update ? Well ….

- Brogan’s going to the chapel and she’s … watching everyone but herself get maaaaaarried ! Broji went to a wedding !
- It looked like a really nice wedding but old Bogtrotter had to change her dress halfway through the night because the one she wore originally was getting too tight !
- for one night away at a friend’s wedding , brogan took 6 bags ! Including a bag full of Nasti , vodka and wine … this leads us to think she may have a drink problem !
- In a home vlog , brogan talked about getting Benji’s groomsman vest for the wedding mended at a bridal shop and went and had a rummage in the dresses … thankfully they saw her greasy hands coming and made her wear gloves !
- brogan then said “obviously I’m not engaged” … we know hun ! In the words of your hopefully-soon-to-be-hubby … “don’t hold ya breath” !!
- Also in this home vlog was an AD for Cricuit where brogan made some bland labels for her bland utility room and looked like a toe while she advertised it
- she also showed us her room of shame aka that downstairs room by their front door which had piles and piles of crap in it … and also another massive bag of booze !! It’s party time in Mooney mansion for sure
- Benji took brogan on a special date day yesterday and we are speculating that this is because her friends Adam and Victoria are on Disney cruises poor anti vaxxer bogie can’t go because she doesn’t want 5G in her arm (THIS IS PURELY A JOKE, WE DONT KNOW IF SHES AN ANTIVAXXER OR NOT!) so Benji said “bub 😔🤙🏼 Don’t be down , I’ll take you out on the town “
- Benji took her bowling, mini golfing, arcsding, to TGIs and to homesense !! What a day !!
- she’s got obsessed with Costa since Lucy Wood did an AD for them
- we still don’t know if she’s been vaccinated
- she still thinks bonnie is a human child
- she’s been taken for a ride by cowboy builders and the garden still hasn’t been finished

happy tattling gals !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Haha.. I love the thread title. There is no way he is proposing..!

The utility room isn’t finished either. How hard can it be to find someone to finish the flooring? Is she a nightmare that tradesmen are hiding from? I can imagine her sending them very formal and snobby emails and they avoid her like the plague.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How can she be exhausted they were home for 3pm yday?

Also thought she was doing a get ready with me for the wedding so how come she doesn't have a video.
Thought she had an expensive planner to put all this stuff in?
Her job is content creator and she had basically posted this morning, after pissing about not working all last week, and said she doesn't have any content.

Reactions: 18
My first thread title! What an excellent way to start a working week which is looking pretty full on (something Brogs wouldn't know anything about!).
Great recap as always @disneys and congratulations on your news x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The title 😂😂

I can’t believe she’s that exhausted after a normal day and to have the audacity to post it online for people who actually work real jobs and have a lot on their plate to see

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I imagine the constant drinking and lazing around has something to do with it.

Also thought she was doing a get ready with me for the wedding so how come she doesn't have a video.
Thought she had an expensive planner to put all this stuff in?
Her job is content creator and she had basically posted this morning, after pissing about not working all last week, and said she doesn't have any content.
Her dress was too tight, her make up was the same as usual and her hair was crap.. I bet that caused a meltdown before the wedding. She gets flustered on a normal day.

Reactions: 16
The only reason I get angry about the garden is because they could have literally repaired & painted the fence panels themselves, and mowed the lawn and it would look so much better. The lazy woman just decides if it's being done then she doesn't have to even *touch* it it's awful. When my dad's house got his whole downstairs ripped out and redone he still cooked meals for his kids (microwaves are genius!) and kept the place tidy. Why is she so bone bloody idle!

Reactions: 20
She said she pushed the landscaper, she must have been on his case until they squeezed her in between other customers so it’s entirely her fault that it’s going so slow. I have no doubt they are dragging their feet on purpose if she’s been awkward.

It’s likely to be a muddy swap by now if they’ve had the same rain as we did over the weekend.

Reactions: 10
"We got this, bank holiday coming up too!"
Wtf has a bank holiday got to do with you, you slob.

Screenshot_20210823_104814.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Yay new thread, great recap disneys, what’s all this she’s looking forward to the bank holiday ??? is she for real ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was away Sunday - Tuesday last weekend, I’m not share what she did for the rest of the week but we’ve seen her have another leisurely weekend 🥴

Reactions: 5
This girl is sooooo annoying! Looking forward to the bank holiday?!?! Having a Monday off is no different to any of her other 'working weeks'.

Have you been working solidly at your desk since 8.30am with no break? That's not including putting a load of washing on and walking the dog all BEFORE 8.30am! She has no idea what real work and juggling home life is really like.

Her 'busy' Monday consists of a leisurely dog walk, PT session at the gym followed by 'House admin' whatever the f**k that is. And no video content uploaded either!

Lazy lump!

Reactions: 32
I thought she was filming an AD with Ben the day they got back from the wedding. She came on stories looking sloshed saying she was "filming an ad that we could get to see soon". She's so lazy. House admin, what the duck is house admin?

Screenshot_20210823-112959_Instagram.jpg

Ah right, OK. We believe you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm starting a new job next week but her 'busy' days have just been my days whilst I've been between telly jobs.

Actually 😂 I've done more than her because even though I haven't had work I've been back at the gym for months, actually going to PT (the motivation secret is being respectful of someone else's time and not wanting to let them down BROGAN) plus cleaning up my diet a bit more.

I've woken up a couple of mornings not wanting to go of course, but you just go anyway? Not like you have a busy day ahead is it you dipshit?

Reactions: 13
We are certainly on track to get to thread #100 before she gets to 100k!

😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.