Brogan Tate #69 MyBoyfriendBenjiBlessHim and The Beast

Will Brogan get a Covid test following her friend Shannon having symptoms?

• No

• Yes

• Obviously she’s known for a while about Shannon’s symptoms so no need!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Brogan 69 and after that Disney date night I think we all know this is the only 69 in Brogan’s life ! Thanks to @LolitaBlah for the most liked thread title ! We sailed through that last thread !

just a reminder to everyone to not engage with those who message brogan hate for clout on here and to click report instead :)

so what is happening in Mooney mansion ??

- Brogan uploaded a video called “Disney date night at home” and it was as awful as it sounds
- she stole the idea from TikTok and decided to eat french onion soup while watching the live action beauty and the beast
- Benji did all the hard graft and made the soup while brogan tatted up the lounge , blew up some balloons , moaned at Benji and did an embarrassing concert for Benji that he mostly ignored
- brogan continually put Benji down during the video and made fun of him for saying the little mermaid is danish (which it is) … she treats him like shite to be honest
- brogan feels like the line “I wonder if she’s feeling well” in the song Belle is very out of place which is amusing because it’s quite often a question we ask her
- brogan is going to a wedding and she took 4 bottles of Prosecco (Nasti) and about 800 bags for a surely only one night stay
- Brogan mixed with her friend Shannon 4 days ago and now Shannon has Covid symptoms … will brogan do a test ? Probably not !!
- Brogan did another live , kept ignoring qs about her vaccine
- She did yet another AD for Readly - they love her !!
- She got a free afternoon tea with HoneyJ and they both looked awful : mutton dressed as lamb and vice versa !
- She did a video on how she makes her Airfryer chips which was basically the recipe in the book … hope she doesn’t get done for copyright on that ! Secondly , who needs a recipe book to make chips ?!
- she’s become obsessed with Costa since a few influencers have had ADs with them .. she’s clearly on the Beg for an AD herself !!

and I think that’s all ! Happy tattling :)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
ethically she should get tested but legally she only has to isolate if she is contacted by track and trace. Unless the other women has confirmed covid and says she’s been in contact with brogan she has no legal reason to. But yes ethically she should do a lateral flow (though they are not as good as a PCR)

Reactions: 14
ethically she should get tested but legally she only has to isolate if she is contacted by track and trace. Unless the other women has confirmed covid and says she’s been in contact with brogan she has no legal reason to. But yes ethically she should do a lateral flow (though they are not as good as a PCR)
Agreed, but really she should do one anyway before going to a large event such as a wedding. I think it’s just common courtesy before going to a gathering of any sort.

someone said on the last thread that Shannon had her jab a few days ago. I had a high temperature for 48 hours following mine. She technically would only be required to isolate and test if it persisted longer than that as per the guidelines.

Anyway can’t wait to see pictures of Brogan today in her bargain granny heels from M&S!

Reactions: 18
Agreed, but really she should do one anyway before going to a large event such as a wedding. I think it’s just common courtesy before going to a gathering of any sort.

someone said on the last thread that Shannon had her jab a few days ago. I had a high temperature for 48 hours following mine. She technically would only be required to isolate and test if it persisted longer than that as per the guidelines.

Anyway can’t wait to see pictures of Brogan today in her bargain granny heels from M&S!
I agree she’s just a dick

Reactions: 4
First regarding that picture with the overpacking: putting her shoes next to her drinking cups - that is just nasty girl, NASTY!

Second going drunk at anyone’s wedding is poor manners. People pay thousands for their wedding, be a normal adult and go to the wedding and have a good time without getting hammered and sloppy. If there is an after party then feel free to go all out there. Especially if you are not super close with the couple, don’t be that person people ask “who’s that?”. So I’m baffled for the need to bring alcohol. Ben will probably have some drinks with the guys the night before, the day of the wedding it should be catered for, so when are they going to drink all of that? Even if it’s a dry wedding then you don’t drink for 48hr, unless you have a dependency this should not be a problem.

Reactions: 22
Even if Brogan had symptoms, she wouldn’t do a test. She’s refusing to ever watch Jungle Cruise again because of the sick, so she’s not going to swab her own bloody tonsils. I hope they make those awards vaccinated only so we know either way.

Reactions: 18
Even if Brogan had symptoms, she wouldn’t do a test. She’s refusing to ever watch Jungle Cruise again because of the sick, so she’s not going to swab her own bloody tonsils. I hope they make those awards vaccinated only so we know either way.
The Jungle Cruise thing really annoyed me, I have a phobia of needles and she has put on her Instagram a needle in her arm when giving blood. That didn't have a warning and made me feel sick but because its her how dare Disney not cater to her needs! never mind the rest of us, having a phobia of sick is clearly worse than any other phobias.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
The thing with emetophobia is that it pops up bleeping everywhere. Screen writers/directors/someone evidently thinks it's hilarious so it's harder to avoid than some other phobias.

That said, I'm also emetophobic and no way would I be prancing off on cruises, not even Disney ones, because people get seasick and I'd be a quivering wreck within an hour (to the point that I'd probably be thinking fairly seriously about diving overboard and swimming back to nice safe solid land).

She wouldn’t drink so much alcohol and force the amount of food into her mouth as she does if she really had a phobia. She’s got to feel sick after one of her full days of eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
MY FIRST THREAD TITLE!
MY FIRST THREAD TITLE!
MY FIRST THREAD TITLE!
AAAAAAAAAH! I'm freaking ouuuut!!
JANE IS NOT OKAAAAY!!

Thank you everyooooone! 😚😚😚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Yay a new thread 😄 great recap @disneys
Welcome to Brogan 69 and after that Disney date night I think we all know this is the only 69 in Brogan’s life !
I absolutely roared laughing at this🤣 I just imagined benj in the corner on tattle giving this sentence the laughing reaction 😂

Sorry to bring Jane up again but just remembered this classic from @Sybil
DCF13286-AB17-4A9E-9729-8E8ECF22A03C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Haha, what a great title! I do think her that date night video is the worst because I had to show my partner and he literally sat their with his hand over his mouth because he thought it was a joke... oh, my sweet summer child. What little you know of this woman!

• Haha
The Jungle Cruise thing really annoyed me, I have a phobia of needles and she has put on her Instagram a needle in her arm when giving blood. That didn't have a warning and made me feel sick but because its her how dare Disney not cater to her needs! never mind the rest of us, having a phobia of sick is clearly worse than any other phobias.
Amen to that, I'm also needle phobic and hate those kinds of pictures 😱

Reactions: 6
I just can’t believe you can have over 3,400 pages on the internet where people have voiced their negative opinion of you/your behaviour, and not think you’re doing something to warrant that?

Sometimes I feel sorry for Brogan, it must be hard to know there is such an active thread about you online (I also feel bad for contributing to the negativity), but seeing influencers with way more followers/reach have snail slow threads in comparison just further perpetuates how much she must upset/bother people...

(68 full threads x 50 pages per thread = 3,400)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I just can’t believe you can have over 3,400 pages on the internet where people have voiced their negative opinion of you/your behaviour, and not think you’re doing something to warrant that?

Sometimes I feel sorry for Brogan, it must be hard to know there is such an active thread about you online (I also feel bad for contributing to the negativity), but seeing influencers with way more followers/reach have snail slow threads in comparison just further perpetuates how much she must upset/bother people...

(68 full threads x 50 pages per thread = 3,400)
Most of the problem is she alienates her followers… she doesn’t have to share her entire life online but when you’ve vlogged every week for 10 years or whatever then you have to expect some negativity to come your way over certain things, you can’t please everybody. Like the vaccine thing, she could just say ‘i’d prefer not to discuss it as it’s personal’ or whatever, but by not responding to the questions about it she’s making people wonder then ask more. She’s known for being occasionally snappy in her comments on Insta and YouTube, she barely replies to them any more and only seems to do stories when it’s an advert, or to say she’s getting her hair/nails done. I genuinely don’t think she sees herself as anything other than amazing 🤷‍♀️

Also can’t believe how quick these threads move lol

Reactions: 21
this is what I can’t understand either .. she thinks we are just nasty trolls ! in reality , 99% of us are reasonable people who once were fans and are just frustrated to be honest !

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.