Brogan Tate #63 It’s me, Brogan!

When did Brogan peak?

• When she bought Crocs

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • When she met Benji

Votes: 23 5.2%
  • When she had a meltdown on her Trek America trip and was just “trying to be braaaaave”

Votes: 150 34.1%
  • When she fell out with Charlotte Ruff

Votes: 56 12.7%
  • When she became Colleen Rooney and outed Becca Rose

Votes: 69 15.7%
  • When she threw a fit about a Starbucks drink

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When she’d “obviously known for a while”

Votes: 32 7.3%
  • When she screamed “IT’S ME, BROGAN” at a poor lad in Pizza Hut

Votes: 27 6.1%
  • When Julie chucked her stuff on the doorstep and cut the fur out of her coat

Votes: 76 17.3%
  • When she got drunk on her cruise with Megan and wobbled about on the balcony

Votes: 3 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to brogan Tate 63 , thanks to @Emxxx for the title , which references bogie’s embarrassing encounter with her not-ex boyfriend !

📣 BROGAN NOW HAS A WIKI ! HERE YOU CAN FIND ANSWERS TO ALL FAQs AND A BREAKDOWN OF HER SPENDING ! CLICK THE PINK BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD ! 📣

So , what’s been happening in Mooney Mansion ??

- Brogan and Benji went on a staycation to Arundel (slash it was really Bognor). They didn’t do much apart from eat but they did get to go to Brighton to see Binky’s new house . There is avlog of the trip up now , and it detailed their slobbish ways (not washing their Nasti glasses and leaving them out overnight) , and showed off brogan’s hot bod in a bikini in the hot tub !
- Brogan also went to a yoga retreat which was Ad - Gifted ! She was with other youtubers but we didn’t see any evidence that she actually spoke to them so we think she was a bit left out .. she did lots of yoga and instagrammed her hot bod again for us all to see ! she stuffed her face on the way home with an assortment of pastries because we think she didn’t like the healthy offerings at the retreat
- the slopcast this week was about therapy .. brogan has finally taken tattle’s advice and seen a therapist for her multitude of issues ! She is doing a managing stress course on the NHS and revealed it has been very helpful .. I hope they’re digging around talkin about HoneyJ because that’s where a lot of her issues come from !
- Brogan hasn’t been to the gym while it’s been raining with proves she only wants to go to chill by the pool and eat ice lollies
- It was bonnie’s birthday - she was 10 while they were away last weekend !
- Brogan had a meltdown about the new Starbucks strawberry açai drink which has launched in the UK and is popular with Disney bloggers as you can get them in the US parks .. while most people understand that the drink can’t be the same because we have different rules about sugar over here and some ingredients arent allowed , brogan got very upset and ranted that it wasn’t the same and encouraged people not to buy it .. imagine having so little going on in your life that you can waste a meltdown on a drink from Starbucks of all things !
- she bought crocs in a 2 day saga on Instagram … while she has about 17 pairs of flip flops , she apparently still needed something to go in the garden with and take the bins out so she spent £25 on a pair of lilac crocs … whilst crocs are in fashion at the moment , it’s young , cool girls that can pull them off … not 27 year old grandmothers with fanny packs

And I think that is it for the recap … happy tattling guys !

• Heart
Reactions: 31
In that vlog Bianca looks absolutely tiny next to her, yet the photo they look the same size. Madness.

Reactions: 14
Yes! Brilliant title! Can't believe it! It's so brogan isn't it?

Reactions: 7
Woooo new thread time. Thank you @disneys for the top notch recap as always 🥰❤🔥

I literally can’t vote, all the options are epic 😂

ETA - I really want a situation I can bump into someone and say “it’s me, esme!” 🤣 I thought this was likely with the mask situation but no such luck yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the Trek America disaster is always gonna win in these polls 😂
BUT what is this; When she screamed “IT’S ME, BROGAN” at a poor lad in Pizza Hut ?????? Is this on camera?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Trek America!!! yesss! all the moods vlogs 😁😁😁😭🥺🙂🙃😭😭😭😁😭😭😭😰😰😰🤬🤧🤧🤧😪😁
She litterally went all these emotions in those vlogs. I's a youtube classic in my opinion!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think the Trek America disaster is always gonna win in these polls 😂
BUT what is this; When she screamed “IT’S ME, BROGAN” at a poor lad in Pizza Hut ?????? Is this on camera?!
no she talked about it in her recent podcast .. I explain it slightly in the recap but basically she saw a lad in Pizza Hut who she thought was her ex boyfriend but who wasn’t , when he said he didn’t know her she wouldn’t back down and said “It’s me, Brogan!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poll is missing an option, she peaked at birth and it’s been a freewheel downhill ever since

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t understand people who go away to an idyllic location and then choose to do exactly what they do at home.. watch tv and the iPad. Why go away to catch up on tv shows?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Screenshot_20210625-112402_Instagram.jpg
shock horror her next trips an ad!

I don’t understand people who go away to an idyllic location and then choose to do exactly what they do at home.. watch tv and the iPad. Why go away to catch up on tv shows?
She said when they were arriving that there was so much to do... And then they basically did duck all.

Reactions: 22
Yay a new bogie thread 😄, great recap as always @disneys . That poll there are too many options to choose from, I found her channel through trek america before I went on my own ta trip, but went with the becca rose option because that’s what brought me here

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Because the only reason she went away is because she is working with Visit England and has to prove she does the ‘staycations’ to be an ambassador. I personally believe it’s written in her contract that she should and may have been paid for them

Because the only reason she went away is because she is working with Visit England and has to prove she does the ‘staycations’ to be an ambassador. I personally believe it’s written in her contract that she should and may have been paid for them
Also-probably not the best ambassador for a staycation given how much she bangs on about Disney and missing it 🙄

Reactions: 16
also not sure why they are hating on this season of HSMTMTS being “so cringe”, when this season is just as cringe as last season just embrace the cringe it’s a kids show

Reactions: 11
It was funny, she said in the vlog, oh there is so much to do, wish we were staying an extra day to do it all yet went to bed at 8 to watch tik toks 🤣
It doesn’t get dark till 10 these days, they could have explored lots of places

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It was funny, she said in the vlog, oh there is so much to do, wish we were staying an extra day to do it all yet went to bed at 8 to watch tik toks 🤣
It doesn’t get dark till 10 these days, they could have explored lots of places
How dare you! I personally loved the change of pace in this new vlog. She really went out of her way to try new things like.. shopping, walking the dog, eating pastries, sitting in hot water in the middle of day...homesense... I mean, she cleaned the place. That was something she definitely doesn’t do at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.