Brogan Tate #62 Using wild to hide her stench, went to Liverpool to sit on a bench

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello m’loves and welcome to another Brogie tat thread !! Well done @Venom on the title , a firm fave with over 115 likes , I had to change it slightly to get it to fit 🙂

📣 BROGAN NOW HAS A WIKI ! FOR FAQa , SUMMARIES OF HER RECENT DRAMAS AND SPENDING AND A BROGAN TAT GLOSSARY , CLICK THE PINK BUTTON AT THE TOP 📣

So , what’s been going on in Mooney mansion since the last time we did one of these … ? Well , shes been busy !

• Brogan went to the beach hut and we got a nice vlog of if .. because didn’t you know ?? Her family own a beach hut !! The beach hut vlog was an AD for wild in which she admitted, unsurprisingly , that she not only stinks but blames Benji for smelling when it’s actually her 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Brogan over packed for her 1 1/2 day staycation by taking about 6 bags .. clearly did not give thought to the fact that she has to walk 40 mins (or so she says) to the beach hut and had to get me Julie to come and meet her when she couldn’t manage
  • She did some paddle boarding , some walking , some “working” and uaaawwuuuu just had the nicest time with bonnie girl at thebeachhutthatherfamilyownhavedoneforyearsfraserandigrewupgoinghere
  • She then did another video , a Primark shop with me and try on .. she bought endless Disney Tat , things she “didn’t even like but just bought because they’re Disney” , and things that were too small because she’s “just so between these sizes” .. no bogey , you’re an 18 , own up to it !
  • She went to Liverpool on an exciting excursion to sit down on a bench .. she did an AD with EE where she had to film herself gaming on one of their benches .. it was a few Instagram stories and she went all the way to Liverpool for it … as she would say … good
  • She also did an AD for skinny crunch bars , nobody can understand why they chose her as she is clearly not an advertisement for weight loss
  • Her ex-pal Beth got engaged and we think bogie likely had a meltdown about that
  • The slopcast didn’t provide us with much this week apart from a hilarious story of brogan which demonstrated some classic narc behaviours .. she got hungry for a snack on a dog walk so ordered a click and collect pizza from Pizza Hut .. when she went in to get it (before scoffing it down in her car) she saw a man in there that she swore was her ex boyfriend (we’re not sure who , Pool maybe ? She said they only dated for 5 months). Instead of just leaving it alone, bogie stormed up to the counter and said “HELLO ITS ME” and the man was understandably confused .. when he didn’t recognise her , she didn’t stop and say “oh soz you look like someone I know” , she carried on “IT’S ME , BROGAN TATE !! WE DATED AND I HAVE A VERY SUCCESSFUL YOUTUBE VLOG I GO TO DISNEY !! DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM ?!” … the poor chap was not her ex and brogan just looked like a fool .. she then went home and stalked her ex on social media just to double check
  • Brogan is currently on another staycation on some influencer trip and has left bonnie with someone AGAIN
  • Brogan has rejoined the gym but so far we haven’t seen any evidence of exercise but she has been there twice so far to sunbathe and eat ice lollies .. she was literally there all day on Sunday .. which begs the question - where the hell is Benji ?
  • Benji hasn’t been in a video for weeks and weeks .. is he still alive ? Benj , if you’re there , please give us a sign you’re okay !
  • House is still a state but what do you expect from Brogan Tate ?
I think that’s all !! Happy tattling gals and pals !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Screenshot_20210614-073425.png

Screenshot_20210614-073414.png

If anyone feels like kicking off the new thread with a new profile pic, I present brogie no lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Emily Canham said they planned a walk themselves this morning but only 1 other girl turned up. I wonder if Brogan was invited because I don’t think she would have missed the opportunity to hang out with her.

Reactions: 21
Emily Canham said they planned a walk themselves this morning but only 1 other girl turned up. I wonder if Brogan was invited because I don’t think she would have missed the opportunity to hang out with her.
They will be besties in brogan eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can you be enjoying the benefits of yoga if you’re too busy turning it into a photo shoot? The whole retreat aspect is pointless if you’re going to be on your phone the entire time.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How can you be enjoying the benefits of yoga if you’re too busy turning it into a photo shoot? The whole retreat aspect is pointless if you’re going to be on your phone the entire time.
YES! 100% this. Yoga is about switching off, closing your mind down from all the distractions we constantly find ourselves under.

I know she is supposed to be there to promote this place, but filming a yoga session is a bit ironic, (and also quite boring) people know what yoga looks like.

God, does she really have to snap a photo of herself during a yoga class? Be in the moment - talk about it after! Jesus, she loves herself.

Reactions: 7
YES! 100% this. Yoga is about switching off, closing your mind down from all the distractions we constantly find ourselves under.

I know she is supposed to be there to promote this place, but filming a yoga session is a bit ironic, (and also quite boring) people know what yoga looks like.
She said she didn’t have to share anything or post her stay but she hasn’t stopped since she got there. She’s saved it as a highlight too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t think she was invited cause brogan was up early according to her stories so she deffo would’ve been attaching herself to them if she was invited

Reactions: 16
I’ve only just listened to the new podcast and jesus Binky is such a ‘pick me’ girl isn’t she? ‘I watch anime but let’s not get into that, no offence but to you Brogan and people listening you are not my people.’

Yeah cos anime is SO exclusive and no one else could possibly enjoy it like YOU gamer-girl Bibbidy Bobbidy Binky Bee. You are NOT like other girls! Bet she drinks BEER whilst she plays GAMES and watched ANIME and other girls just don’t get it so all her friends are guys for that reason :’)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Does anyone know how many vlogs shes hidden or is it just the best of Brogan ones?

I get on better with males than females becos i'm not a girlie girl im in to sci-fi series stuff have weird taste in astrology love the colour black hey each to their own world would boring if everyone was same 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve only just listened to the new podcast and jesus Binky is such a ‘pick me’ girl isn’t she? ‘I watch anime but let’s not get into that, no offence but to you Brogan and people listening you are not my people.’

Yeah cos anime is SO exclusive and no one else could possibly enjoy it like YOU gamer-girl Bibbidy Bobbidy Binky Bee. You are NOT like other girls! Bet she drinks BEER whilst she plays GAMES and watched ANIME and other girls just don’t get it so all her friends are guys for that reason :’)
Literally, if any of you have read ‘Gone Girl’, Binky is the living walking ‘cool girl’ that is described 🙄

This is why she and Brogan are such great friends what with Brogan being sew YEWNIQUE. (Brogan likes Disney and stationary and animal crossing doncha know? So niche! Also she owns a house which is very exclusive.)

• Haha
Does anyone know how many vlogs shes hidden or is it just the best of Brogan ones?

I get on better with males than females becos i'm not a girlie girl im in to sci-fi series stuff have weird taste in astrology love the colour black hey each to their own world would boring if everyone was same 😂
Yeah see in my opinion nothing is really unique or weird anymore, loads of women love anime or sci-fi or the colour black. That was my point 😂 Binky acts like loving anime is exclusive & that no one else will get it but I think that’s really small minded!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Great recap as always @disneys . So Bogie was up early but never got invited to the walk 😂 I would of half expected her to march to the front of the group vlogging and tagging all the other influencers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.