Brogan Tate #61 Content's wacky, house is tacky, better call Kim & Aggie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELCOME TO A NEW BOGIE THREAD M’LOVES

thank you @Venom for the most liked title with 51 likes !

⚠ BROGAN NOW HAS A WIKI WITH FAQs, A BREAKDOWN OF HER MONTHLY SPENDING AND A BROGAN TO ENGLISH DICTIONARY ⚠

so, what’s been going on in Mooney mansion? Well...

- Brogan continued to cling onto MyBoyfriendBenjiBlessHim to dear life and took a camping chair and a flask to watch him play Saturday morning 5 aside with his mates .. talk about cringe
- She uploaded a DITL vlog where she revealed that she had left her living room in an absolute state for 5 days .. this included confetti on the floor , cups left out etc .. she then “deep cleaned” it which was basically just hoovering
- she did another AD for Readly
- she uploaded a reel of her new hairdo and mouthed along to the spice girls and it was the worst thing we’ve collectively ever seen
- she spent a lonely weekend at the beach hut .. in all her posts she kept saying “we” but we now realised “we” is her and Bonnie .. not even Benji was there .. she keeps calling it a staycation too
- she uploaded a video talking about her Disney trips for the future and revealed she has moved her Florida trip again to May 2022 .. watch out Florida , broji are on there way !!
- she went to afternoon tea yesterday in some granny shoes and a dress that was too tight with Megan to prove to us that she has got mates after the lonely beach hut weekend
- June is the month of staycations for Broji , she revealed she is away more that at home in June
- did a reel about their OAP date night to some Broadway thing .. she looked like a granny in an awful dress .. so kind of Benji to take his nan out all the time
- pretended to be a massive friends fan for the reunion
- did a podcast on her unusual hobbies and talked about when she had a meltdown on holiday and accused a maid of stealing her grotty teddy Sebbie
- did a podcast on finance like she’s qualified to give advice on that .....
- still boring af

I think that’s it !!! Happy tattling gals !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Amazing recap as always @disneys

I’ve been having a tough week trying to navigate how we resume some sort of normal life now restrictions are easing and family are making demands we aren’t comfortable with (we want to maintain social distancing and no hugs, they don’t care and think we’re ridiculous but we want to keeping protecting our 1yo. Daughter also doesn’t know them and we are trying to ease her into social situations that she’s finding very overwhelming). I went to drinks in my friends garden yesterday and it just feels like nobody else has struggled with all of this. But then I read the recap of bogey’s week and I think actually my struggles aren’t so bad compared to this absolute wreck 😂

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Just told my fiance about brogan and the football match and the chair and at frst he thought was talking about my mum 🤣🤣🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I’ve been having a tough week trying to navigate how we resume some sort of normal life now restrictions are easing and family are making demands we aren’t comfortable with (we want to maintain social distancing and no hugs, they don’t care and think we’re ridiculous but we want to keeping protecting our 1yo. Daughter also doesn’t know them and we are trying to ease her into social situations that she’s finding very overwhelming). I went to drinks in my friends garden yesterday and it just feels like nobody else has struggled with all of this. But then I read the recap of bogey’s week and I think actually my struggles aren’t so bad compared to this absolute wreck 😂
don’t worry lovely, lots of people are struggling but lots aren’t saying it out loud ♥ Keep doing what it best for your family and screw what anyone else thinks.

how many of the upcoming trips are #gifted? I love a staycation but I couldn’t be on holiday more than at home in a single month I’d go mental!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The recap is fabulous 🤣 the messy living room thing still makes me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
great recap @disneys 👏

dry and puffy skin but don't forget guys she is an award winning beauty blogger 😂 that will forever make me laugh that she won a beauty blogger award, i know it was back in like 1975 but still. Beauty brands must look at her photos and just scratch their heads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That award isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on 😂 and asif that little story happened Brogre, I’m surprised you never added “and everybody clapped” at the end 🙄 or maybe it is true and she wanted to know the pattern for a new pair of curtains 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@disneys Are you ultra prepared like Brogan with your recap planner and stickers or do you go off the cuff? I wonder every time 😂
I have a note on my phone so every time she does something of note I write it down , but then I edit it all and make it funnier when it’s time to make a new thread !! 🤣 maybe I should have a bogie recap planner .. do you think they make stickers I could use ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Just wanted to say I totally sympathise with you as we are doing the same and I feel very much alone in this! ❤ My little one is just turning 11 months and we’re finding it really difficult to find a happy medium as many think we are being overbearing and aren’t being respectful of our wishes. Which is one of the reasons we aren’t throwing her a huge 1st birthday party! Sending love to you!

...but back to Bogey. Seeing the state of her really does make me feel better about myself on the low self esteem days 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have a note on my phone so every time she does something of note I write it down , but then I edit it all and make it funnier when it’s time to make a new thread !! 🤣 maybe I should have a bogie recap planner .. do you think they make stickers I could use ? 🤣
These might help..
08B638DB-0DAB-4312-83E9-7537784698FD.jpeg
C37471ED-522A-4347-BF1C-D4B4F63442F4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.