Brogan Tate #60 Bedslobs and brum-sticks

To celebrate 10 years of Brogan State, what is your favourite Brogan moment?

• “I’m trying to be braaaaaave!”

Votes: 93 20.5%
  • The Shake It Off dance

Votes: 114 25.1%
  • “Shall we go on Buzzy?”

Votes: 15 3.3%
  • The dirty look she gave Benji for saying Bonnie’s old name

Votes: 14 3.1%
  • Wobbling around drunk in her bathers claiming she never photoshop herself

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Her bust-up at WDW with Charlotte Ruff

Votes: 120 26.4%
  • Removing Beth’s name from someone else’s story

Votes: 76 16.7%
  • Breaking lockdown for an ice cream scoopy

Votes: 8 1.8%
  • Every time she’s said “uaaaaaaauuuuu!”

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Other - please tell us in the thread!

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the 60th thread ladies and gents !! Thanks for the epic title @Busterboo !!

Shall we have a recap m’loves?

- brogan celebrated 10 years on YouTube !!! Congrats Brogie ! To celebrate she created a self indulgent montage of all her best bits and promised we’d all cry through it .... now I don’t know about you but I generally don’t bawl over other people’s lives and successes , especially if I don’t know them ..
- the 10 years on YouTube thing has been dragged out , feels like a second burfday !! She did a countdown , prefilmed her Instagram stories and now has done an AD with popsa all about it .... give me strength
- Bongo got dragged into doing a live with brogan and revealed a secret ... bonnie’s name when they got her was Baby !! Brogan has always been weirdly secretive about Bonnie’s previous circumstances even her previous name ... apparently she gave Benji a very dirty look after this was revealed
- This week’s podcast episode was on first dates .. brogan didn’t have many interesting stories to tell surprisingly but imagine the stories some of her dates could tell , a date with a classic narcissist has definitely made their list of worst dates !!
- She had a meltdown yesterday morning (we don’t know what about) but it was all made better by some coleslaw and some tripe cooked in the air fryer
- Brogan has reached new culinary heights .. this week she cooked some sausages on a stick and some chips in the air fryer and called that balanced !
- She lost her tit a bit about theatre tickets , and went mental about the fact bedknobs and broomsticks is touring
- she spent £99 on a fan from John Lewis when the weather is freezing and she has an air con unit anyway
- she continues to neck a lot of Pepsi max

Also I have done a poll of brogie’s best moments but I can’t fit them all so do post your favourites on the thread, and “like” your favourite so we can sort of do a bit of a poll :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Love the recap as always @disneys, that poll it's so hard to choose just one but I had to go with the shake it off dance because I just burst out laughing everytime 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just cast my vote, didn't know the current results before-hand, only to find my chosen Brogie moment out of the 10 years was the most popular, ah great minds think alike fellow tattlers!

🎶Shake it off, shake it off ah ah shake it off oooh yeah!🎶

great recap btw @disneys :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Love the recap @disneys but I have to nominate myself ! She spent more time putting me in that bloody montage than she has actually bloody playing me !

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Am I the only person bored of revisiting the same moments from the past 10 years over and over and over again? Shows how little she has going on in her life.

Reactions: 27
Brogan's last thread got over 78k views and that was in less than a month i think and there's Brogan still not reaching 78k subs in 10years 😂

great recap as always @disneys

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I’ve been lurking on here for some time, but I thought I’d comment another one of my fave brogan moments….when she split nail polish on her carpet and had a meltdown. This was around when I first started watching her and I was like wtf 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Despite forcing Bonnie in front of her you can still see how red she is! And she must look like Michelin man in that puffy jacket 😂 poor Bonnie, she doesn’t look too impressed at the chokey hold. Good for benji getting a good workout, shame trotters had to sit on a chair 🙄
3BB80B48-2CDF-4D13-81F6-6703CDC08980.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg... SHE TOOK A CAMPING CHAIR!?

I am mortified for him!! Your great grandma would take a chair and a flask ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Despite forcing Bonnie in front of her you can still see how red she is! And she must look like Michelin man in that puffy jacket 😂 poor Bonnie, she doesn’t look too impressed at the chokey hold. Good for benji getting a good workout, shame trotters had to sit on a chair 🙄View attachment 587083
this is a bit weird to me like why did she need to add that he hasn’t played in ages and is knackered!? had to add a negative spin on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The Instagram live thing got me thinking... I wonder how often she’s started filming a weekend vlog but gave up on it because her and Benji got into an argument or something. It would explain the inconsistencies and gaps in uploads if she has nothing else planned in advance (of course, that could just be laziness!)

Reactions: 23
Why not do your own thing go see a mate your mum gran etc... let him do something on his own! sure he was chuffed to see her packing various packing cubes into a backpack and digging out the flask and camping chair 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She’s only gone and photographed herself there because us Tattler’s have called her out for not spending time with Benji when he has done things (like golf or watching footy) before 🙄

Also, HATE the way she belittles him even in the post! Saying how he hasn’t played in years and is now covered in ice and sleeping - makes him seem like such an old man and tit at playing! Jeez just be happy that he was out there playing with his mates ‘so proud of MyBoyfriendBenji for getting out there at such short notice and playing a game - love you bubs 🤙’ would have been better! 🙈

PS: Thanks Tattlers for the thread title vote! Big shout to @Sp00ky2.4 for the inspiring me with their post! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why not do your own thing go see a mate your mum gran etc... let him do something on his own! sure he was chuffed to see her packing various packing cubes into a backpack and digging out the flask and camping chair 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s got to be there to show people she is his girlfriend. She’s an embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg... SHE TOOK A CAMPING CHAIR!?

I am mortified for him!! Your great grandma would take a chair and a flask ffs.
hahaha this has tickled me no end .. nana broges pitches up , moans about the “bitter cold” and cheers MyBoyfriendBenjiBlessHim on from the sidelines ... meanwhile all the other girlfriends watching their boyfriends watch her and laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 30
hahaha this has tickled me no end .. nana broges pitches up , moans about the “bitter cold” and cheers MyBoyfriendBenjiBlessHim on from the sidelines ... meanwhile all the other girlfriends watching their boyfriends watch her and laugh
I wonder if she had a god awful blanket around her legs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.