Brogan Tate #59 Oh duck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD! Thanks to @Viewer1901 for the title which won with 101 likes 👑 (mods edited it because it can’t have a swear in it)

❤ BROGAN NOW HAS A WIKI PAGE! TO FIND ACCESS TO DELETED VLOGS, FAQs ETC CLICK THERE ❤

So , what’s been going on in MM ???? Well.....

- Let’s start with the Inspo for the thread title : a tattler messaged brogan with a fairly rude message about how she looks so red and should use some SPF , brogan responded simply with “oh duck off 🤣” and blocked her .. just a quick reminder of tattle rules: please don’t be rude to her in her DMs for clout , it is against the rules.
- Brogan did a TK Maxx come shop with me and bought an array of pointless Tat including an awful fanny munching playsuit
- she also did a video of her trying on all her clothes (I know , it’s as fun as it sounds) ... this meant we saw more of her bra then we’d ever care to see , same for her gunt ! she at least admitted most of her clothes were too tight and don’t fit her anymore .. good to be self aware
- the podcast is back !!! Everybody cheer !!! Today’s was about life goals and the pressures to hit milestones .. bianca was her usually obnoxious self but brogan admitted she doesn’t she children in her future which was music to our ears , mejulie ruined you Broges so glad to see you want to break the cycle
- tattlers think Benji might want children though which could cause issues in their relationship
- brogan went a bit manic on her Instagram stories on a Friday night Tesco trip .. she bought some very weird plastic dishes with Disney Princess on and called the trip her perfect evening .. all of this while Benji was in the pub with his friends
- Julie made an appearance and they went out for lunch
- bonnie is clearly a tattler as she pissed on brogan’s yoga mat
- she went out for a meal with “friends” ... we never saw the friends
- she’s been feeling overwhelmed (what’s new)
- still making boring content , still a feckless begger , still more popular on tattle

In the words of shania Twain ... LET’S GO GIRLS !!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
NEW THREAD! Thanks to @Viewer1901 for the title which won with 101 likes 👑

❤ BROGAN NOW HAS A WIKI PAGE! TO FIND ACCESS TO DELETED VLOGS, FAQs ETC CLICK THERE ❤

So , what’s been going on in MM ???? Well.....

- Let’s start with the Inspo for the thread title : a tattler messaged brogan with a fairly rude message about how she looks so red and should use some SPF , brogan responded simply with “oh duck off 🤣” and blocked her .. just a quick reminder of tattle rules: please don’t be rude to her in her DMs for clout , it is against the rules.
- Brogan did a TK Maxx come shop with me and bought an array of pointless Tat including an awful fanny munching playsuit
- she also did a video of her trying on all her clothes (I know , it’s as fun as it sounds) ... this meant we saw more of her bra then we’d ever care to see , same for her gunt ! she at least admitted most of her clothes were too tight and don’t fit her anymore .. good to be self aware
- the podcast is back !!! Everybody cheer !!! Today’s was about life goals and the pressures to hit milestones .. bianca was her usually obnoxious self but brogan admitted she doesn’t she children in her future which was music to our ears , mejulie ruined you Broges so glad to see you want to break the cycle
- tattlers think Benji might want children though which could cause issues in their relationship
- brogan went a bit manic on her Instagram stories on a Friday night Tesco trip .. she bought some very weird plastic dishes with Disney Princess on and called the trip her perfect evening .. all of this while Benji was in the pub with his friends
- Julie made an appearance and they went out for lunch
- bonnie is clearly a tattler as she pissed on brogan’s yoga mat
- she went out for a meal with “friends” ... we never saw the friends
- she’s been feeling overwhelmed (what’s new)
- still making boring content , still a feckless begger , still more popular on tattle

In the words of shania Twain ... LET’S GO GIRLS !!!
@disneys you're so talented 👌love the recaps as always

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ohh yes ! Start of the weekend, new bogie thread and the cherry on the cake, a @disneys recap 😁 pouring myself a gin tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Although she’s clearly plus sized, she’s got the unfortunate shape of a barrel on legs. I have the same freaking body shape and I hate it, most of my weight goes to my stomach and it’s very hard to dress to disguise the belly once you get over a certain size. I have other friends that are a lot bigger than me but have bigger hips and boobs so look more proportional and curvy as opposed to my belly and no waist. When I lose weight it goes off my face, bum, boobs and legs first and takes a long time to come off the belly. often times good fitting pants are hard to find because they’re huge on the legs and bum but tight on the stomach. I think that’s why she sticks to the flowy dresses and stretchy leggings. I didn’t mind the pants suit that Benji liked but it was still too tight on her belly. I feel like she needs to wear some more V -neck styles and show off a bit of cleavage to balance out the bottom of her body a bit. Maybe some more boot leg cut stretchy jeans of some sort. Then again if she’s comfy then whatever I guess haha

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We love you @disneys
the Bonnie is a tattler comment in the recap is gold 🤣🤩
Excited to see what tonight has in store! Another manic supermarket trip and epic shade at benji & his friends for going out?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone else hoping for a late night shopping trip maybe she will go to asda this week

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The last thread produced so many worthy thread titles 😂

My favourite being -

Brogan Tate #59 Disney plastic plates and no mates...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm off to primark tomorrow. My nearest one is Bournemouth but I've deliberately gone to a different one (that's actually probably just as close) for fear of bumping into her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I did it - I watched the horror which is her summer wardrobe video

holy dear lord how many ill fitting and unsuitable dresses does one person bloody need!!! Brogan love if you are going to stay the weight you are then own it pet - dress for your shape - put away the legs cover the arm and flatter the belly
And jumpsuits - no brogan no

Reactions: 20
How many times does she stroke her tits and gunt in the latest video!?!?

also, everything looked filthy.

And the white-ish dress for a wedding 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone mentioned this before (sorry can’t remember who!) but absolutely zero effort with the try on! Wide open wardrobe in shot, clothes piled on bed, messy, no nice lighting....what the actual F? This👏is👏her👏JOB!! Most youtubers etc have a nice back drop, better lighting, no clutter..clothes nicely hung next to the floor area....she has the fecking time to do it all as well! How in the actual hell don’t her viewers/asslickers not notice the bare minimum effort? Viewers...subscribers...she’s making money off of you by doing next to nothing. Who are these suckers?
I’ve actually given up thinking what myboyfriendbenjiblesshim thinks, because he has clearly lost the plot! There’s no other explanation than insanity lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.