Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucy.B

Are there any ways I can watch the videos where her Mum kicks her out as I can't find them in that file

Reactions: 4

broganlol

VIP Member
this is what I’m starting to think, are there apps where you can create DMs? I really can’t see Brogan replying like that to anyone to be honest as awful as she can be.

@broganlol what’s the deal? Are these legit or are you just doing it for attention? The fact you created a second account etc just makes me think that’s the case I’m afraid.
Been here for years! I don't even know how to Photoshop! You don't have to believe me. See for yourself if you want. I find feel the need to provide any proof. I can see cause she is very rude 😳

Reactions: 4

broganlol

VIP Member
that’s not really what doxxing is, doxxing is revealing sometimes identity or revealing identifying info about someone on the internet

either way I get why it’s against the rules, it’s one thing to slag her off on here but to repeatedly message her on IG is a bit much
Agreed 👍. Not gonna do it again ❤

Keep it on Tattle and no trolling
Trolling is contacting someone in their feed in order to upset them.

Keep all messages on Tattle. Any poster bragging about sending unpleasant messages to an influencer or their followers will be banned. This is trolling and would discredit the whole site and it's posters if we allowed it.

People coming on Tattle trying to disrupt here are the definition of trolls and will be removed.

Keep it on Tattle and no trolling
Trolling is contacting someone in their feed in order to upset them.

Keep all messages on Tattle. Any poster bragging about sending unpleasant messages to an influencer or their followers will be banned. This is trolling and would discredit the whole site and it's posters if we allowed it.

People coming on Tattle trying to disrupt here are the definition of trolls and will be removed.
I did it twice, not exactly 20 times

Reactions: 3

Laur91

VIP Member
lovely thought of comments before tea time reading about Brogans "area" sticky & swweaty with they jumpsuits in upcoming warmer months :sick:

Brogan if you go in to chairty shops i'll even forgive you (just 1 percent ;)) & a gold sticker star 🌟 for your shitty attitude
has she gone into a charity shop?!

QueenC93

Is Fraser still fit?!! :D
[/QUOTE]
was he ever?
[/QUOTE]
I feel like he was! In a geeky sort of way.
I have a strange taste in men.

• Haha