Brogan Tate #56 House crammed full of crap; Benji, blink three times if you are trapped!

What is your favourite Tattle phrase about Brogan?

• Calling her house “Mooney Mansion”

Votes: 63 12.8%
  • Calling Benji “MyBoyfriendBenjiBlessHim”

Votes: 77 15.6%
  • BARK BARK *lazy bitch* BARK BARK

Votes: 85 17.2%
  • Calling Binky “the Portuguese tart”

Votes: 38 7.7%
  • Calling Julie “HoneyJ” or “MeJulie”

Votes: 54 11.0%
  • Joking about the distance of her house from the beach

Votes: 15 3.0%
  • Bonpaul

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Disneys’ “Inside Mooney Mansion” scenes 🤙🏼

Votes: 15 3.0%
  • Joking about the way she pronounces words: “rum”, “Sainzbrizzz”, “fick”

Votes: 140 28.4%
  • Other (post in the thread!)

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello m’loves , welcome to Brogan’s 56th thread ! The title was by me and had the most likes , around 50 or so !

⚠ BROGAN NOW HAS A WIKI - LINKS TO THE OLD VLOGS ARE ON THERE , AS WELL AS FAQs , HER 2021 SPENDING AND DETAILS OF HER RECENT “SCANDALS” ⚠

RECAP:

- Brogan has been quite quiet on the old Instagram but has served us two YouTube treats since over the last week .. a sponsored video from Visit England about staycations and a tidy with me video of her spare room
- the staycation video was terrible , she said that Bournemouth was in central England and let us know about some staycations she and MyBoyfriendBenjiBlessHim have booked this year , including a trip to Plymouth for the two of them where they’re staying in a house that sleeps 8 with a mini golf course , cos that’s necessary ....
- the delcutter with me video was just as terrible and really revealed what a hoarder she is , she just has so much Tat!!! Drawers full of pins , enough cuddly toys to sink a battleship , board games aplenty .. one tattler pointed out that her spare room really looks like a teenage girls bedroom and i have to say I agree , it really shows her regression
- She’s been on lots of dog walks but not a lot else
- HRH The Duke of Edinburgh passed away yesterday , and obviously brogan knew for a while (thanks @LolitaBlah for that !) .. Liz gave her the down low early so she didn’t feel the need to post anything about it and instead was in her car manically laughing about “putting the roof down” again !
- she did a reel where she showed off her make up routine with some benefit products and really .. it was an anti-advertisement for benefit .. she did them dirty ! Her skin looks so dry , she really needs to learn what it needs !
- sadly she’s been a bit quiet so I haven’t got much else to report

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Thanks @disneys! It was a tough choice but I voted for Mooney Mansion as I imagine that’s what she calls it herself in her mind and is annoyed by us using it!
I bet there will be no MyBoyfriendBenji in the next few vlogs - she’ll be editing him out because of his constant blinking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@disneys you are welcome my lady 😚 Fank u for the new thread and the recap as per se.

Happy 56th everyone and long live this thread!

On topic: when will myboyfriendbenjiblesshisheart start the utility rum?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Had to go for bark bark lazy witch but they are all good, too many to choose from.

Cant believe how quick her threads are going she will be at the same level as Mrs hinch soon.

Any updates on what’s happening in Mooney mansion today for those of us who are blocked? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No insta stories to report, must still be on the switch, and
On topic: when will myboyfriendbenjiblesshisheart start the utility rum?
I don't think he will, it's where he sneaks off to read here ! I can imagine the scene ...
Benj - *howling laughing coming from utility room*
Broge *shouting from her pit* - What's so funny Benj ?!
Benj - Oh it's nothing Boge- er I mean Bub ! 🤙🤙🤙

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To me it's got to be myboyfrienfbenjiblesshim 😂 it's like she's 14 or something xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brogan is still doing the least but us Tattle folks are doing the MOST 👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I feel like Brogan isn’t sharing as much on her insta stories the last few weeks because she’s been reading on here a lot and she’s too scared incase we mention again how badly she’s trying to prove that her and Benji are in a stable happy loving relationship etc etc 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel like Brogan isn’t sharing as much on her insta stories the last few weeks because she’s been reading on here a lot and she’s too scared incase we mention again how badly she’s trying to prove that her and Benji are in a stable happy loving relationship etc etc 😅
I have also thought this! Because the less she posts the less is written here 🤨

Also I’ve now completed the hidden vlogs on the google drive and the one where she talks about splitting with Paul is missing (think it must be 57). Can anyone remember exactly what happened? She alludes to the fact she doesn’t want to talk about it anymore and almost suggests he did something wrong or broke up with her in a horrible way...just wondering what the actual story is 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have also thought this! Because the less she posts the less is written here 🤨

Also I’ve now completed the hidden vlogs on the google drive and the one where she talks about splitting with Paul is missing (think it must be 57). Can anyone remember exactly what happened? She alludes to the fact she doesn’t want to talk about it anymore and almost suggests he did something wrong or broke up with her in a horrible way...just wondering what the actual story is 🤣
She said they kept bickering and it wasn't over important stuff, I think it was his working pattern (he worked in a restaurant so mainly worked evenings and weekends) and how much time she wanted to spend with him, because she can’t just see him once a week for a few hours (this is near the start), she was quite rude about him finishing at 11 one time and working on a Saturday.... ultimately if I remember and I could be wrong she said their lifestyles were not compatible

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Yeah if I remember that’s pretty much what happened! You’d think she’d have learnt from this when you spend every second with your partner and you break up you’re so sad and screwed over - she should make notes for if/when Banjo leaves!

Reactions: 7
Weird that she was so bothered about not seeing Pool when she really only sees Benji at weekends...

Reactions: 14
So that “long dog walk” I don’t live by her so can’t say what the website says is true but says some of the trails are only 2.5 miles long.... how many did you do brogie or you like item where 6km is long 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Ah thank you all! That certainly makes sense. She does make comments about his work pattern and the fact seeing each other is difficult but not everyone in the world works a 9-5 min-fri. Lots of people do shift work, work anti social hours, work overtime, work different hours week to week, work over bank holidays, Christmas, etc. I think his job sounded cool! I’d be proud of my husband whatever job he did, and would just make the most of the time we did get together. When we first met we both worked in retail and didn’t have any days off together until we got office jobs but here we are nearly 10 years later, with a house, married & a toddler 🥴

The way she harps on in the early vlogs about blogging being incredible because she goes to events, gets free stuff, etc and she only works 4 days in her office job, it’s so obvious she wasn’t in it for the love. She was in it because to her she felt like a cool girl, in the it crowd and able to show off. She says she’s an administrator but doesn’t want to do it for the rest of her life 🙄 sorry, brogan, didn’t realise such a meaningless role to you is actually required in almost every workplace! Tell me a company that doesn’t have administration jobs to be done! Every company will require tasks such as filing, post, accounts, telephone and email answering, customer service, social media, etc. As the vlogs go on, you can see her having more and more tears about the job and I think she would have quit whatever happened because she couldn’t hack it.

I did wonder if the fact Paul wouldn’t appear in her videos was also a bugbear, as they had an argument after she’d blagged them free meals at GBK for 5 of them! She contacts the hotel on their ski trip to request a nice room as she’ll be filming. Imagine being that up yourself you think it’s okay to demand the best room. I just couldn’t behave like that! She clearly had no shame in begging early on. When she met myboyfriendbenji she must have thought all of her christmases came at once when he was so willing to be on camera and do all the couple stuff she was desperate to put out.

I honestly wonder how on earth she’s going to manage going back into the real world when her YouTube/Instagram dries up. She’s so out of touch and seems to think she’s owed the luxury of laying around doing feck all. All it’s leading to is a lot of weight gain, no routine, unhealthy relationships, seemingly manic portrayal of how happy she is and the inability to adjust back into a “normal” everyday job. She’ll be like one of those washed up Z list celebrities getting a normal job and constantly saying “I was a blogger, I was big in my day, I won a cosmopolitan award and reached 80k subscribers on my YouTube channel” 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.