Brogan Tate #55 Relationship’s died, birthday lies, eating cake to double her size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread !! Title by @Imherebutimnot , I had to amend it slightly for it to fit x

💜 BROGAN NOW HAS A WIKI ! Press the pink button at the top of the thread to see it ! 💜

so, what’s the haps in Mooney Mansion this week ?

- some brilliant tattle users found brogan’s privated Weekly vlogs 1 - 60 .. a link to see them is on the wiki , please refrain from asking on the thread ! 😘
- brogan uploaded her birthday vlog where she was very manic .. in the vlog she weirdly voiced over the section about the £60 cake and pretended Benji bought it for her even though she’s said previously she ordered it herself
- she looked awful in the burfffday vlog , looked tubbier than ever and bloated and puffy too
- series 2 of Offline : Online (or whatever it’s called) is on the way ..... yay ..... I bet we can’t wait
- brogan has been dreaming about Disney on her Instagram again (on the beg for a new trip?) and made a dig at Charlotte ruff 4 years after their failed trip in the caption of her Instagram
- brogan has a few new kitchen appliances , including a Bluetooth #gifted kettle and an air fryer from HoneyJ which she has been gloating about on her instagram

she’s been a bit quiet I’m afraid so I don’t really have a great recap but I’m sure we’ll make up for it by filling a hilarious 50 pages !! X

• Heart
Reactions: 36
yay a new Brogie thread for easter ! my question is, will she use the bank holiday and wait for the tuesday to put her foot in it again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Amma put this here cause this God/Goddess is the best thing that has happened in the last thread.. and it was the birfday thread nonetheless !
EB6B490B-3787-4CC5-85AF-B316D391857F.jpeg

@AL1995 you aren't MyBenjiBoyfriebdBlessHim by any chance? 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Well where do I go from here.... vlog 51 was a cracker.

cooking with Brogie was my favourite bit, she generally had a crappy week ohhhh and went away with poooool for the weekend and bought the Harry Potter dvd collection and had a marathon session watching them. She also harped on about not getting the sizing right in primark, was a size 12/14 then so duck knows what she is now, but still she looked healthy back then.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Can we make a list of all the friends Brogan mentions in her old vlogs that she never mentions ever again? Bloody huge list that would be.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've been lurking on this thread for way too long without ever commenting but I've finally made an account to check out the Wiki page and all the old vlogs 😂 I might be a right sad case but I look forward to catching up on all your comments at the end of the day, how quickly these threads move is amazing haha! I've watched Brogan for years, not quite from the start but I really enjoyed her content and how she was a young woman navigating life, work and relationships and I have to agree with most of the comments I read now. Like what has happened 🤯 a lot of the stuff I've been reading lately I didn't know about like the becca Rose stuff and it just makes me look at her differently now. Anyway gonna go laugh my socks off at the wiki page now cause you all actually make me laugh so much so thank you 😂

(I just tried to post this on the last thread and it wouldn't let me and I just realised we're already onto a new thread. More reading for me 😁)

Sorry for the massive post but edited to add the reason I came back to reading these threads (honestly been lurking way too long) was cause of the recent Disney haul she did. How much utter shite does one person want to buy?! And I wanted to know what you guys had to say and you didn't disappoint. The spending tracker is absolutely genius 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I feel like I must watch these hidden vlogs buy my phone, tablet and laptop are all saying no 😭

Reactions: 6
Thank you SO much @AL1995 for telling us how to access the Bogie forbidden vlogs! It's the best Easter gift ever!! ♥ ♥ ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine this being your first post on Brogans thread. What a legend 🤣
Call me suspicious but I am wondering who exactly this person was/is... joins Tattle late last night, does ONE post to the Brogan thread of where to find old videos, does one other post about the videos and is not seen again!!! 🧐 🤔

I mean, I thank them for giving us the way to view them all again, but can’t help but have Becca Rose drama flashbacks!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Well where do I go from here.... vlog 51 was a cracker.

cooking with Brogie was my favourite bit, she generally had a crappy week ohhhh and went away with poooool for the weekend and bought the Harry Potter dvd collection and had a marathon session watching them. She also harped on about not getting the sizing right in primark, was a size 12/14 then so duck knows what she is now, but still she looked healthy back then.
She watched Deadpool with Pool but didn’t like deadpool as she didn’t like Ryan Reynolds as a comedy superhero... I take it she didn’t know who Ryan Reynolds is because he’s been doing comedy since his early acting days and that wasn’t his first superhero movie!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You guys are legends, I’ve always wanted to watch the old vlogs!!!

It’s so weird seeing brogan work two jobs and actually volunteering to work extra shifts. Now she just lies in bed all day. What happened to her!!

Reactions: 26
Unpopular opinion but I think she actually looked great in the older vlogs. She was skinnier, and just looked generally healthier 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 42
Unpopular opinion but I think she actually looked great in the older vlogs. She was skinnier, and just looked generally healthier 🤷‍♀️
not unpopular she looked nice and normal , slim and full of life

shame her personality didn’t match

Reactions: 37
Her latest story.. when life gives you lemons make lemonade
She will be drowning in lemonade at this rate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.