Brogan Tate #54 Living with Brogan is such a chore that Sebbie shoved himself in a drawer

What was the highlight of Bogie’s 27th birthday for you?

• The £70 cake she bought for herself

Votes: 168 33.7%
  • The charcuterie board

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • The card she defo bought for herself

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • The vague mention of Benji passed out on the sofa

Votes: 9 1.8%
  • The ENGARVAED bee necklace

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • The “sort yourself out” air fryer

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • The manic birthday photo

Votes: 110 22.0%
  • Other (post in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 170 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
welcome to thread 54 ladies !!! Full title was by me with 103 likes , .. had to change it it a bit to fit it in ...Brogan Tate #54 living with brogan is such a chore that even Sebbie shoved himself in a drawer

time for a recap ....

- brogo turned 72 ... oh sorry , 27 !! And my my my what an event ..
- she was alone but ordered a £60 celebration cake (possibly serving 20 people) for just her , and also ordered a boujee charcuterie board .. bet the gaviscon was used on that evening in Mooney mansion !!
- she made such a song and dance for her birthday , posing with balloons etc that she all bought herself .. after tattle questioned it, she showed the inside of her cards 😂
- HoneyJ (also known as Julie Mooney) said “you’re fat” by getting brogo an air fryer
- Brogan had a manic hour yesterday where she claimed the weather was so nice (it wasn’t) that she was going to take the roof of her car .... she then appeared cackling saying she didn’t have a Porsche .. oddd behaviour
- she also made a very odd post about her much laughed about “bear” (it’s a bleeping lion but ok) Sebbie , who she “found” shoved in a drawer .. either brogan wanted to insinuate that her and bongo had some bday sex and put Sebbie away , or she’s completely lost the plot and thinks toy story is based on real events .. either way she blamed Bonnie for the misplaced toy .. at least we can all sleep easy at night knowing that’s the only “toy” in brogan’s beside drawer eh !
- the picture of Sebbie also revealed his revolting matted fur .. put him in the washing machine you grotty sod !!
- Ben got brogan a Tiffany ENGARAVED necklace for her birthday but there’s been little evidence of his existence recently .. #whereisbongo #freebonnie
- brogan uploaded her “organised” kitchen tour and f me ... if that’s organised ... there was stuff shoved into drawers and a hilarious mug full of sugar packets balanced ... just ... no words
- the garden is still a tip
- her skin routine still gives Prince Phillip’s a run for its money .. AKA she looks old at !!!
- she’s still boring AF

Happy tattling everyone !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
When I see ENGARAVED I always think of when nigella said MICROWAVEH and I say ENGARAVED in the same way in my head 😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 34
When I see ENGARAVED I always think of when nigella said MICROWAVEH and I say ENGARAVED in the same way in my head 😂🤪
I always think of tht TikTok sound that’s like ‘are you not embararrrsed? this is embararrrrsing’ 😂😂that’s how I say it in my head lmao engaraaaaved

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe how many people read this thread ... 86 votes on the poll already

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So glad there is an ‘all of the above’ option for the poll.... it was all too good to pick just one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Benji is defo lacking on her page lately. My husband works in a similar field to him and they only do weekends in an emergency - we're talking less than once a year. So he wasn't home all day for her bday. He wasn't at the beach this morning. He didn't post a lovey post about her birthday. The present was thoughtful although odd that she literally had that necklace already!!!! Seen wearing in Jan on Instagram!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe how many people read this thread ... 86 votes on the poll already
Her last thread had 87k views.

Benji is defo lacking on her page lately. My husband works in a similar field to him and they only do weekends in an emergency - we're talking less than once a year. So he wasn't home all day for her bday. He wasn't at the beach this morning. He didn't post a lovey post about her birthday. The present was thoughtful although odd that she literally had that necklace already!!!! Seen wearing in Jan on Instagram!!!!
He used to post about her constantly.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Her last thread had 87k views.
That’s more than her YouTube subscribers or her followers on Instagram 🤣
It also really annoyed me that yesterday on her stories she went on about shop small, you know just the last year everyone has been trying to do their bit. She could easily have found a small jewellery maker who would have made her a necklace with the bee engraved and it would have been cheaper than Tiffany’s but meant more to a self employed person 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That’s more than her YouTube subscribers or her followers on Instagram 🤣
It also really annoyed me that yesterday on her stories she went on about shop small, you know just the last year everyone has been trying to do their bit. She could easily have found a small jewellery maker who would have made her a necklace with the bee engraved and it would have been cheaper than Tiffany’s but meant more to a self employed person 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s strange.. When a small shop reaches out to her she ignores them.

She’s all about the brand name.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She used to wear her old Tiffany necklace EVERYDAY! Excuse me if I missed it but I’m sure she hasn’t worn this new one yet

Reactions: 17
That’s strange.. When a small shop reaches out to her she ignores them.

She’s all about the brand name.
Well exactly! She said she went to a family run independent pet shop, then bought some milk and chicken from a local independent shop. I was like seriously when have you given a tit previously? She wouldn’t even shout out or share small businesses when asked nicely 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well exactly! She said she went to a family run independent pet shop, then bought some milk and chicken from a local independent shop. I was like seriously when have you given a tit previously? She wouldn’t even shout out or share small businesses when asked nicely 🤷🏼‍♀️
It almost sounded like a revolution to her to use her local shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
R.E the necklace I feel like I’ve literally heard none of her friends or anyone call her Bee for a long time... even Benji tends to call her Brogan that I’ve heard? I don’t get her obsession with buying things with bees on it because it’s her ‘nickname’ and everyone calls her Bee. you can’t give yourself a nickname Brogan x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yes another new thread and hysterical recap 😂
Seems like old bongo is doing well for himself ... unless Benji has vanished and brogan bought that herself ....
^ this 100% we all know how much she wants to make Bee happen and I honestly wouldn’t put it past her to order this for herself, given the exorbitant amount she spends on tat anyway, what difference would an identical necklace to the one she already had make ?

she most probably brought it to remind herself of the ex that got her the old one 🥴

• Haha
Yes another new thread and hysterical recap 😂

^ this 100% we all know how much she wants to make Bee happen and I honestly wouldn’t put it past her to order this for herself, given the exorbitant amount she spends on tat anyway, what difference would an identical necklace to the one she already had make ?

she most probably brought it to remind herself of the ex that got her the old one 🥴
PSA to Brogan (sorry, I mean BEE 😋) -

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.