Brogan Tate #53 Obviously it's an honest review ... unless it's an AD

What has been your favourite unnecessary Brogan purchase this month?

• Jo Malone “To me, from me x”

Votes: 200 44.4%
  • The hideous Kate Spade bag

Votes: 173 38.4%
  • The Mickey puzzle

Votes: 77 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOOHOO !! Thread 53 !! These are going by so quickly ! Thanks to @LittleBird for the title with 73 likes !

so, what’s the happs in Mooney Mansion ??

well .....

- the kitchen is finally finished and it is the white washed , mismatched , impractical space that we all knew it would be !!
- tattle predicted the kitchen reveal would also have an ad for desenio .. and as expected she chose some horrible prints including one that looks like a photo of some gone off apples .. which is seemingly the only fruit they have in their house
- in the video she slagged off howdens and then said the gem of a line “obviously we paid for this with our own money so I can be honest about our experience” , inferring that when she does ADs she is not honest about her experience , which she then confirmed in a comment . of course we knew her ads would be biased , but I hope any of her regular advertisers didn’t spot that ...... ! as an ex marketing manager , I would not have been happy to see one of my influencers saying that !!!
- brogan did a day in the life video which involved her sniffing the air , having a power nap and showing us inside her “organised” cupboards ... she revealed they have 2 baskets of crisps, three containers of chocolate bars ... not a bit of fruit or veg in sight 😂
- she and benj also revealed that they got rid of the old kitchen because it was dirty ... tattlers pointed out they lived with the kitchen for a year .. why on Earth didn’t they deep clean it in that time? grotty scrotes !!
- she bought a ridiculous Mickey puzzle for £100 and is going to put it on the wall because that’s what adults do apparently
- benji’s chin seems to have gone missing , reward for its capture and safe return is a revolting kate spade handbag and a bag of WW crisps
- brogan revealed that last week she spent 40 hours on the game my time at Portia , that is pretty much the hours most people work in a week sooooo ..
- brogan tweeted that she sent a friend a 9 minute uninterrupted voice note of herself talking about herself as a response to the question “how are you?” ... and we wonder why she loses friends !
- she looked bigger than ever in her latest video
- she posted a stupid reel of her giving herself an early birthday present of a jo malone candle and a hand soap
- she posted a gushy Instagram about HoneyJ (also known as Julie or Me Julie) on Mother’s Day , and one about Bonnie too ..
- ... and I think that’s it ! #FreeBonnie&Benji

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I don’t get the hype for Jo Malone anymore, you can get the exact same scents from Aldi these days! Complete waste of money!

Reactions: 33
I don’t get the hype for Jo Malone anymore, you can get the exact same scents from Aldi these days! Complete waste of money!
Because she is a label snob.

Brogan automatically thinks that if it is expensive or is a high end brand then it must be good (but as above Aldi versions are equally good and way better value. I can also personally vouch for that).

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ironic how Brogan thinks she’s such a full time reputable important influencer who’s been around for a long time yet she’s never been (I don’t think?!) gifted Jo Malone like the majority of the top tier influencers and even a number of small time influencers (who have a more classy and high end vibe about them) have been 😂😂 there’s so many that I follow who get gifted Jo Malone on a regular basis....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have an amazing pomegranate noir knock off three wick candle that I got from Poundland!

Reactions: 16
Thanks queen @disneys for the legendary recap as always and @LittleBird for the title! 👏👏

Because she is a label snob.

Brogan automatically thinks that if it is expensive or is a high end brand then it must be good (but as above Aldi versions are equally good and way better value. I can also personally vouch for that).
this is so true, she has ALWAYS been this way. Always bought the more expensive, luxury items just to brag about the name and price tag. She’s so transparent 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oooh gals I'm going to Aldi tomorrow- which fragrances are Jo Malone comparable? I own a perfume I got cheaper at an airport but that's about it. Always up for cheaper 😊

Reactions: 12
Oooh gals I'm going to Aldi tomorrow- which fragrances are Jo Malone comparable? I own a perfume I got cheaper at an airport but that's about it. Always up for cheaper 😊
They did proper perfume that was a dupe for jo Malone, all their candles are and the soaps! You can’t go wrong for £2.50

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Petition for Brogan to do a “Shake it Off” Instagram video but this time to “Gimme More” by Britney Spears 🙋🏼‍♀️

Please can someone photoshop her on Britney?

... it’s Brogan, witch

DF388C15-78EF-4079-B890-4584B34F78AD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have the blackberry and bay one in our bathroom and I’d recommend , I also have the lime basil hand soap which is really nice !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t pay more than £1 for hand wash the amount we go through.
My ex used to buy me Milton Brown candles at £40 and they were awful, same with Yankee Candle. The cheaper ones smell nicer.

I do find it odd that she couldn’t have suggested them to Benji as a gift if that’s what she really wanted.

Reactions: 21
WOOHOO !! Thread 53 !! These are going by so quickly ! Thanks to @LittleBird for the title with 73 likes !

so, what’s the happs in Mooney Mansion ??

well .....

- the kitchen is finally finished and it is the white washed , mismatched , impractical space that we all knew it would be !!
- tattle predicted the kitchen reveal would also have an ad for desenio .. and as expected she chose some horrible prints including one that looks like a photo of some gone off apples .. which is seemingly the only fruit they have in their house
- in the video she slagged off howdens and then said the gem of a line “obviously we paid for this with our own money so I can be honest about our experience” , inferring that when she does ADs she is not honest about her experience , which she then confirmed in a comment . of course we knew her ads would be biased , but I hope any of her regular advertisers didn’t spot that ...... ! as an ex marketing manager , I would not have been happy to see one of my influencers saying that !!!
- brogan did a day in the life video which involved her sniffing the air , having a power nap and showing us inside her “organised” cupboards ... she revealed they have 2 baskets of crisps, three containers of chocolate bars ... not a bit of fruit or veg in sight 😂
- she and benj also revealed that they got rid of the old kitchen because it was dirty ... tattlers pointed out they lived with the kitchen for a year .. why on Earth didn’t they deep clean it in that time? grotty scrotes !!
- she bought a ridiculous Mickey puzzle for £100 and is going to put it on the wall because that’s what adults do apparently
- benji’s chin seems to have gone missing , reward for its capture and safe return is a revolting kate spade handbag and a bag of WW crisps
- brogan revealed that last week she spent 40 hours on the game my time at Portia , that is pretty much the hours most people work in a week sooooo ..
- brogan tweeted that she sent a friend a 9 minute uninterrupted voice note of herself talking about herself as a response to the question “how are you?” ... and we wonder why she loses friends !
- she looked bigger than ever in her latest video
- she posted a stupid reel of her giving herself an early birthday present of a jo malone candle and a hand soap
- she posted a gushy Instagram about HoneyJ (also known as Julie or Me Julie) on Mother’s Day , and one about Bonnie too ..
- ... and I think that’s it ! #FreeBonnie&Benji

#FreeBonnie&Benji 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If you're interested in Jo Malone scented candles, try this one from Home Bargains... I burn one every night and they last well and smell mmmmm. Think they're about £2/3

IMG_20210320_163808.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
My ex used to buy me Milton Brown candles at £40 and they were awful, same with Yankee Candle. The cheaper ones smell nicer.

I do find it odd that she couldn’t have suggested them to Benji as a gift if that’s what she really wanted.
Surely hand soap is hand soap though. And considering we’re in a pandemic washing our hands more than ever with no guests, its being used super fast and it’s not even like anyone visiting her would appreciate it 🤪 even places like hairdressers, restaurants and spas don’t have jo Malone they have the aldi equivalent or Baylis and Harding to fit with their ✨aesthetic✨ I think she bought them purely for the reel content.
I think she’ll say benji doesn’t buy her birthday gifts and that’s why she’s felt it’s ok to buy so much for herself recently just like she did at Christmas. Surely the best part of your birthday is being surprised and appreciative of the gifts you are given from loved ones, whether it’s their own initiative or you had hinted

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I did wonder this too? The fact that Brogan ordered herself a birthday cake and also presents for herself makes me kinda sad even though she doesn’t deserve to be treated 😅 I know Benji is working away all week during Brogan’s birthday but surely he could’ve organised/brought a cake at least? Is he not getting her any birthday presents either? I do recall Brogan saying they don’t give each other presents 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
She’s said previously they don’t do presents which I think it’s a bit strange but then she never used to do more than a token gift with her family.
Selfish through and through. Benji seems like he would be quiet thoughtful with the right girl.

I wonder if she gets the Switch she’s asked her friends and family for money towards.

Reactions: 22
She’s said previously they don’t do presents which I think it’s a bit strange but then she never used to do more than a token gift with her family.
Selfish through and through. Benji seems like he would be quiet thoughtful with the right girl.

I wonder if she gets the Switch she’s asked her friends and family for money towards.
She should really try and sell hers and get some money towards it too!

Reactions: 12
Thanks for the candle recs m'loves 😂

God just shuddered even typing that as a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.