Brogan Tate #52 Obviously she’s known for a while

What has been your favourite Brogie scandal over the years?

• When she ranted about how vloggers were boring and upset Gabby (Velvetgh0st)

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • When she fell out with Charlotte Ruff at Disney

Votes: 222 42.3%
  • The Becca Rose affair

Votes: 183 34.9%
  • The Contraception Podcast drama

Votes: 19 3.6%
  • The “obviously I’ve known for a while” debacle

Votes: 95 18.1%
  • Other (remind us in the thread!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we’re on the same number thread as brogie’s real age, what a milestone !!! Thanks @Viewer123 for the new title with 87 likes :)

we flew through that last thread so what happened ???

- brogan made a massive twit of herself , as per se !
- her two friends Jade billington and Grace victory have been through massive life changes and traumatic events -Jade’s split from her husband of 12 years and Grace came out of a coma this week that she’d been in due toCovid before Christmas
- they both announced this news on the same day and of course , bogtrotter had to make it all about her !!!
- she commented on Jade’s Instagram post saying something like “I know how hard this has been for you” which got a lot of backlash from people saying not to make it about her , but the tweet and Instagram story she did about Grace victory with the “obviously I’ve known for a while” tipped everyone over the edge ... nobody cares you self centred numpty 😂
- after people quite rightly called her out , she then posted a mopey picture on Instagram saying she was SEWWWW OVERWHELMED and would be taking a break this week , and then followed that up by posting a story saying there would be 2 new videos about the kitchen that week .. make it make sense ??
- speaking of the kitchen , it is apparently done and we’re getting 2 new videos about it next week .. lucky us !
- a wounded viewer joined tattle and shared a screenshot of brogan being very rude to her , she had only messaged her to ask if she was ok following brogans mental health post and brogan replied with “I don’t want to talk to you, thanks anyway.” ...I understand her not wanting to unload onto a stranger but there are ways to speak to people and that ain’t it !!!
- the podcast is on a “season” break now and won’t be back til May
- bianca has stayed notably quiet during this brogan “obviously I’ve known for a while” drama
- brogan’s block button is getting a workout and when she’s on the Beg on Twitter she has blocked comments so brands don’t see what she doesn’t want them to see ..
- oh and she spend £100 on a bleeping ugly bag from Kate spade to take on her hot dates to the chiropractor
- and I think that’s it !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Mostly excited that I’ve finally had a thread title win- it’s the simple things on a Saturday morning isn’t it 😂

Thanks for the great recap @disneys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Excellent recap, thank you!

Brogan will read that but it still won't click in her tiny little brain how much of a self-absorbed narcissist she really is.

Classic trait of a narcissist - they never admit that they are in the wrong or aplogise for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Where were a few newer members been a bit bitchy on the last thread just because someone asked a bit of mortgage advice?🙈🤣 I know we don’t knew to derail threads but I feel like we are a supportive lot on here and help each other out from time to time as well as enjoying a bit of gossip about Brogan.

Maybe I’ve read it wrong but it just seemed a bit nasty especially when some of the people saying it have only posted a couple of times.

Also there are too many options to choose from on that poll. I had to go with the obviously I’ve known for a while scandal as that got my brogie blocked.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Love the recap, my mind is blown that we are on #52 already, I swear we only celebrated her golden jubilee 5 mins ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Okay so nothing was on tv last night so I watched the framing britney documentray its so sad an somehow reminds me of Brogan and what her mum is doing taken control of her life exactly what Britneys parents have done Brogan better cut the cord with her mum but then years ago she sent her a court letter over the beauty closet its scary how simliar they both are & we have already noticed Brogans MH past few weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It has taken me 4 days to catch up on the last thread and jeez this girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the new thread and recap @disneys.
As it was near the end of the other thread just adding here that @limited75’s Brogan spending on crap tally was around £1000 for February 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Thanks for the new thread and recap @disneys.
As it was near the end of the other thread just adding here that @limited75’s Brogan spending on crap tally was around £1000 for February 😮
Jesus! That’s insane?
I don’t understand how she can spend £1000 in a month! I couldn’t spend that I’d I actively tried - unless I deliberately bought expensive stuff to make the cut 😂

Reactions: 15
Okay so nothing was on tv last night so I watched the framing britney documentray its so sad an somehow reminds me of Brogan and what her mum is doing taken control of her life exactly what Britneys parents have done Brogan better cut the cord with her mum but then years ago she sent her a court letter over the beauty closet its scary how simliar they both are & we have already noticed Brogans MH past few weeks.
I must admit when I watched the Britney doc I didn’t personally see any similarities between Brogs and Brit myself! I don’t think Julie ie in control of Brogans life at all, I don’t think anyone is. I think she has very little support and no one encouraging or supporting her in any capacity - I think that’s why she reaches out to so many of these gurus and experts and pays them to help her.

I think if anything her mum is the opposite, she’d watch Brogan flounder and struggle to make it on her own rather than step in and actually guide and help her. The stuff with their business proves just that!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Another excellent recap @disneys, thank you!

I can't believe how fast we whizzed through the last thread considering Brogan's done duck-all for a year (apart from sign up for subscription boxes). I wonder what she's going to do this Monday to top her behaviour last week?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hard choice on the poll for brogies finest moments 🤣.
I haven’t voted yet as I can’t decide 😂 I also feel mean saying that a drama was my favourite, more like a terrible realisation what a horrible person brogan is. I’m absolutely astounded she hasn’t been posting about how this weeks events have made her feel. Considering she posted not long ago how she doesn’t walk Bonnie at night/in the dark, surely she must be upset and completely resonate with the things being said online and shared.

Reactions: 14
I’m. Quite new to Brogan but can I just say a new handbag?? In a pandemic? Where people are struggling to feed, heat and pay rent - WRONG
Also which vlog should I watch to see the Disney fallout? Clearly this was before my time? Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.