Brogan Tate #51 You say it best ... when you say nothing at all

Which Brogan melt down is your favourite ?

• Trek America Vlogs

Votes: 275 63.7%
  • When Julie kicked her out

Votes: 72 16.7%
  • When she got nail varnish on her Jimmy’s hoodie and got Julie to wash it

Votes: 17 3.9%
  • When the Doctor told her to lose weight or go off the pill

Votes: 22 5.1%
  • When she was sewww overwhelmed and Julie had to come and tidy her house

Votes: 43 10.0%
  • Other (write in the thread!)

Votes: 3 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello m’loves .... welcome to brogan #51 , and thanks to @gossgal for the title with 55 likes

So what’s been going on in Mooney mansion?

WELL...

- brogan and bianca did a podcast on contraception and it was highly controversial ; brogan talked about what an inconvenience condoms were and bianca made a passing and dismissive comment about women talking about their still births
- bianca reacted well to the feedback from people about how offensive this was , she apologised and re-edited the podcast
- in contrast , brogan the overgrown toddler had a Twitter meltdown , refused to accept criticism and that she might have offended someone and blocked everyone in sight , and in true brogan style got a friend to come in and back her up . Bianca was notably silent
- kitchen update : there has been no change since our last thread , the floor was meant to go down this weekend but Benji couldn’t do it because brogan had let Bonnie walk all over the levelling compound .. however brogan keeps doing “dump” runs
- she hasn’t uploaded for a week so we didn’t have much content to discuss on the last thread , so a group of us rewatched the trek America vlogs where brogan had a meltdown because she fell out with all the girls due to her being self absorbed .. WAAAHHHH I’M TRYING TO BE BRAVE WAAHHHHH
- it’s March which means it’s brogan birth month , she is going to have another lockdown birthday and was whinging about how to make it special .. we learnt that she has already ordered herself a cake !!
- she did a “sleep essentials” list on how to get a better nights sleep .. it didn’t answer many of our questions though , we’re still wondering how brogan sleeps at night !
- she bought a very expensive pasta meal kit box and she scoffed it hunched over the breakfast bar because they chucked away their dining table to replace it with a sofa for eating in the kitchen

and I think that’s it ! Get gossiping gals !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hi guys, I'm new to watching Brogan ... the few vlogs I have watched, may I ask why she has a split lip ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi guys, I'm new to watching Brogan ... the few vlogs I have watched, may I ask why she has a split lip ?
Bonnie got sick of her cooing over her and calling her a dahhhling gurl and biffed her square in the mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Off topic but thanks to whoever recommended The Despicable Three on YouTube, they are fab and I'm binge watching this weekend !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve only just finished catching up on the last thread and some of the posts between commenters here has been the nicest thing I’ve seen on the internet for ages. What a lovely bunch you guys are 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah @disneys your thread recaps are so blooming brilliant!! And well done @gossgal for your thread title!

Can’t believe we are at 51 already, almost at 52 which will be an ode to Brogan’s age of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Speaking of meltdowns. I also remember the time she got nail varnish on the carpet in her old flat?! She was crying her eyes out about it and ended up getting a rug to put over it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Regarding the emeophobia, I have it, I've suffered since I was about 10 and I won't even go on a bus if I can help it 'just in case', I certainly won't go on all the trips she goes on. She's so offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah @disneys your thread recaps are so blooming brilliant!! And well done @gossgal for your thread title!

Can’t believe we are at 51 already, almost at 52 which will be an ode to Brogan’s age of course.
The next title should just be “Brogan Tate #52 years young” 🤣

Speaking of meltdowns. I also remember the time she got nail varnish on the carpet in her old flat?! She was crying her eyes out about it and ended up getting a rug to put over it 😂
I think I’ve mixed up the meltdowns in the poll .. you’re right , it was nail varnish on the carpet and the hoodie was shrunk in the wash !! Sorry folks !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The next title should just be “Brogan Tate #52 years young” 🤣

I think I’ve mixed up the meltdowns in the poll .. you’re right , it was nail varnish on the carpet and the hoodie was shrunk in the wash !! Sorry folks !
The hoody went a different colour? She used to regularly get her whites grey? How I have no idea

Reactions: 7
I remember her crying about not knowing how much a carpet was and that she couldn’t afford one.
The hoody went a different colour? She used to regularly get her whites grey? How I have no idea
She blamed the washing machine, I remember her *having tears* about it a couple of times. Nothing to do with the fact she mixed up her darks and whites.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.