Brogan Tate #50 I am B, I drink tea, why is no one friends with me?

What is your favourite word/phrase that Brogan cannot pronounce?

• Rum/Room

Votes: 191 48.4%
  • VAC-YUM/Vacuum

Votes: 42 10.6%
  • FICK/thick

Votes: 39 9.9%
  • I’m so delusional/I’m so delirious

Votes: 66 16.7%
  • As per se

Votes: 46 11.6%
  • Other (post it in the thread!)

Votes: 11 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WE MADE IT !! Thread 50 !!! Thanks to @Disneylifeonly for the title with 68 likes !! 😅

So , what has our dear Brogie been up to this week (yes , it’s a thread a week kinda situation these days .. !)

WELL ...

- Broji have been together for 4 years and brogan marked the occasion with a Braggy post about their relationship and their ~TWELVE INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAYS~
- The kitchen STILL isn’t done .. the flooring is apparently going down this weekend and then the next step will be be to buy the dull... SORRY, “pop of colour” sofa .. they are torn between the very bright colours of navy blue or khaki green
- Brogan did a Disney haul where everything was sized up , and she spent a ridiculous amount of money on pins
- she also did a my favourite podcasts video to copy her friend Cherry
- Brogan bought a dress from Zara and it was far too short , instead of realising perhaps it looks different on her than the tall , stunning size 6 model because she is not a tall , stunning, size 6 model , she blamed Zara and did a few rants on stories
- the podcast episode this week was on love languages , brogan admitted she loves attention (we know) but apart from that no thrilling revelations
- did another ad from Readly from the car for yet another chiropractor appt
- still Braggy and boring with a skincare routine that Prince Phillip taught her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Yay amazing recap as always!! Love the thread title too. 👏

can’t believe we are here celebrating the Golden Jubilee of Brogan’s threads! 👑👑👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I hate every single word she says. It’s never just because it’s always BEECUUUZZZZZ and really emphasised.

Arghhh 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's funny how she pronounces SO many words incorrectly. It's my favourite thing about her the stupid eejit.

Thanks for the new thread @disneys 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I picked rum but all of them make me simultaneously cringe and laugh!

Thanks for the new thread @disneys. Didn’t think we’d get to 50 threads on someone who does so little 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You missed visa versa (or however it is she says it) from the poll
Sorry I knew I’d miss some that’s why I put an other option !! Post your faves on here and people can thumbs them up if they’re their favourite too x

Reactions: 10
I picked Rum from that but also my faves are joint juryation and forchurn

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha SO many words! What else did we have most recently? Oh, OLARF hahahah instead of Olaf!

not a mispronunciation but I think ‘not SOLELY convinced’ has to be up there in the top 10 Broganisms lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.