Brogan Tate #47 Bins, pins and double chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new bogie thread ladies !!! Thanks @Moot22 for the title which had nearly 90 likes in the end !!

RECAP
- Mooney mansion still doesn’t have a functioning kitchen , it has been 3 weeks now nearly 4 , no update and the island that she loves so much is in a skip
- she’s been quiet on SM but has been uploading regularly on YouTube for once , she’s done a few vlogs , a Nintendo switch review and a tutorial about how she styles her SEW FICK NATURALLY CURLY HAIR
- in the last thread we talked about the Charlotte drama and what we think actually happened .. I spent a Saturday afternoon watching both of their vlogs so we could see the argument from both sides , we deduced that brogan was probably the one more in the wrong and kicked off big time over nothing !
- she did a hilariously bad ad for wandavision where she dressed up like a 50’s housewife
- podcast is still going but reviews are mixed , seems like a lot of people don’t understand the point of it and think it’s very self indulgent and doesn’t offer a lot
- brogan had a bust up on Twitter for being called out for her privelidged views on house buying , her friend Alice spake had to apologise on her behalf as brogan blocked everyone involved
- still thinks owning a house is a personality trait
- she’s been very quite on instangram since the fight so we think she might be disappearing off again like she did for most of 2020

inthink that’s it! Happy tattling gals x

Reactions: 29
Just caught up on the last thread. I wish I saw the tweets before they went 😂 that Alice girl used to be such a nightmare for causing arguments on Twitter, she was kind of like Binky!! I’d always see her arguing in the most random threads. She was a bit of a trouble maker if you ask me. Seems she’s changed her tune a bit? I’m not sure.

Brogan is SO boring. She needs a total life overhaul and to get a grip.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Her big stupid potato face in bed saying we are having a cuddle. Bonnie is sat up to probably waiting to get outside for a wee get up you lazy mare!

Happy Friday time for a bath at 12 and I assume that will be about as busy as her day is.

Reactions: 15
OT but who names their kid Buzz?? So weird. Wonder if brogie is getting jealous that all of her 'friends' are having babies therefore taking all the attention away from her.

Reactions: 13
Hello folks
Just thought I'd update after my hospital announcement the other day

I went into hospital yesterday for a final test and can happily say I don't have a blood clot. I'm still on aspirin as a just in case measure. But no more injections or tests. So very happy and relieved.
Thank you everyone on here for your well wishes, now just focusing on happily and healthily cooking baby Disneylifeonly

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Brogan being one of this people who HAS to let everyone know that she knew yesterday aka BEFORE everyone else that that girl had had her baby “she text me yesterday” “this made me cry yesterday” AKA I KNEW BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Great thread title and summary!

I recommend you check out the insta stories brogans just uploaded where she defends the progress of the kitchen and her grey and white aesthetic 😂😂😂 someone’s been reading here!

She’s such a cow bag as well as she seems so annoyed with how long it’s taking even though she’s doing duck all and it’s her bf doing all the hard work on his days off

Brogan being one of this people who HAS to let everyone know that she knew yesterday aka BEFORE everyone else that that girl had had her baby “she text me yesterday” “this made me cry yesterday” AKA I KNEW BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE” 😂😂😂
Yep! She also has to prove she has friends 😂😂😂😂 when we all know she doesn’t

Reactions: 19
Look at my tHICK cUrLY hAiR!!

She is so grim, have a wash Brogan ffs 🤮
D3DF21E8-7A91-49B3-9609-D2CEE80F765C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
WHY does she just put that poor dog out of her misery and get out of bed and walk her? Shes clearly telling her

Reactions: 14
The worst kind of person! Imaging having to show to the world that you already knew 🙄 pathetic. If I have news I always tell people before I love before posting it on social media it’s just common courtesy. I bet it was a group text to a load of influencers anyway😂

Reactions: 22
Just caught up on the last thread. I wish I saw the tweets before they went 😂 that Alice girl used to be such a nightmare for causing arguments on Twitter, she was kind of like Binky!! I’d always see her arguing in the most random threads. She was a bit of a trouble maker if you ask me. Seems she’s changed her tune a bit? I’m not sure.

Brogan is SO boring. She needs a total life overhaul and to get a grip.
She did ! I used to not like Alice but I followe her on Instagram now and she’s actually very relatable and seems like a nice girl , I think she’s probably grown up a bit and now doesn’t want to be involved with brogan and binkys petty crap any more !

Reactions: 9
That tap is so tacky and why is she mixing metals? Change your drain if you're going gold. I hate it already and she's not even finished. And surely you would have decided or at least short listed the floor before you started all this!!!
Im not a fan of gold in general so it’s not to my taste at all (all my jewellery is silveretc) but I can see why people do like it in kitchens , but surely if you’re going to have a gold tap you also need a gold plug & gold handles and everything too ? Otherwise it’s just going to look weird

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How very sad of her to set up this shot. Instead of just posting a photo of her new sink, she's decided to dunk biscuits in her tea millimetres away in order to show everyone. YOU HAVE A HOME ACCOUNT BROGAN, USE IT

Screenshot_20210129_095631.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ugh that house is going to be such a mis matched mess. I can already tell from that shot I will find the kitchen vile.

The gold taps and style of kitchen do not go with the rest of her grey cream and white tacky nightmare. I feel like she has tried to go for a Kate la vie style kitchen in her crumbling all white Mooney mansion mess and it will look like everything she does, a bit tit and try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.