Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg1912

VIP Member
Hellooo guys! So you are all here and I'm wondering why is her GG thread dead?! first post at this tattle thingy.
;)
Welcome, Lolita!! So glad you joined us! [emoji16][emoji16] Just a shame you missed all my previous edits of Brogie as an extra in lots of different films, but I compiled my faves! Titanic, Matrix, The Notebook and Inception! I think I have to make some more! [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Crouchay93

5mins into the cruise vlog and I've heard enough 'wowww oh wowwws' to last me a life time.

Also now I know why P&O invited her to the cruise because everyone on the ship is around her age range....54

Last edited:
  • Haha

ShoeGal

Hi everyone! I'm a long-time lurker and former GG member as per se. I like CAT KITSON bags and PERFYUM.

It strikes me that Bogey has booked this Tenerife holiday to try and rekindle her dying relationship. It's the first holiday she and Benj went on so she's hoping that by removing herself from reality (again) and going back to where it all started, things will pick up. Most of the time she seems lonely and unhappy because she has no proper routine or friends and Benji's away a lot. She's constantly avoiding the reality that is her sad, lonely life and holidays are a perfect way of doing that. Plus food is generally cooked for you and you can pile it on your plate all day long. Enough said.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I really hate when these influencers state they’ve paid for something like it’s a big deal. The rest of us pay for every single thing we do and own.

louj

Is this girl for real? shopping AGAIN in Primark, meeting up with friends for lunch. She's just come back from a weeks' free holiday, done a crap vlog about it, now she is off on holiday AGAIN (because I'm sure she needs the break as she's been working so hard).

Right thats it, I'm giving up my office job and I'm going to become a 'vlogger' and document my boring, routine life and hopefully get paid for it and get sent loads of free stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Sophlou24

She spelt Oceana wrong on her stories

She spelt it Ocena... 😑 she is such a joke... P&O must be so impressed.

I worked for Disney cruise line for 5 years - it’s shit mistakes like that which will never ever get her on board a Disney ship for free... amongst other things. 🙂

• Wow

Pennycray

Zzzzzzzzz her life is so tedious, i may complain about getting up early for work and juggling a social & domestic life but i wouldn’t swap to do what she does(n’t) in a million years.

This whole sh*te about going away and not vlogging as though she’s some major celeb- don’t make a fool of yourself love. Nobody wants to see you children play mini golf or some cards on your balcony with your chewits. Talk about old before your time, my middle-aged parents live a more exciting life than them.

She needs to: get a job that gets her out of the house, get some proper friends, get a haircut ( and a colour for the love of god!) , seek out a stylist - NOT her mother who she is morphing into. And for the love of God ditch the Disney. It really is unhealthy, it’s all she ever wears or buys and it’s literally pathetic.

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
This girl is delusional. she has no concept of living in the real world.She is away on ANOTHER HOLIDAY and looking forward to taking the time to "switch off"????and to read her kindle on a sun lounger? she is literally just back from Greece where she did that EXACT THING. and shortly before that she went on a holiday to Palma, this was after a ski trip and before that Florida. She has no idea what a hard days work is. Shes gonna come back from her next holiday with more weight put on. Unbelievable. Where is the money coming from?

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Saying she looks the same as her brother is an insult, he would need to let himself go for that to be accurate. He always looks clean and presentable unlike Brogan who looks like she smells like a dirty bed.

• Haha
  • Heart

gizmo

Can’t believe Benji missed the birth of his first born to dick about with Fodzilla in Siam Park.

• Haha