Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Her Merlin Park vlog was honestly so horrible. If she is being PAID to promote this amazing pass, and theme parks, then SHOW THE RIDES. If she is being paid to be there, surely she would of wore her go pro strapped to her chest, so we have footage of the rides, I'm from Australia so just looking at the name means nothing to me! Show the bloody rides, ask Merlin for stock footage, SHOW THE RIDES!!!!!!!!! Just saying "omg it was so good wow" does nothing to promote a theme park. I get some rides you can't take camera's on, but there is surely footage they could of sent her to use.
[/QUOTE

Thought the same last night, the vlog was so rushed! Grabbed that annual pass in her greedy fat hands and did the absolute bare minimum of a vlog to tick the box. Shocking vlogger, big fat greedy midden.

gossgal

VIP Member
Agreed! It’s not a cheap holiday and not all of us get handouts!
shes not even a disney fan or a good travel vlogger that last holiday she went to Palma and she never bloody vlogged the beautiful scenery ive watched other travel ones to compare theres tones she doesnt show what about the beautiful buildings and the sea views etc what did we get wow i want a straw bag shop she needs to watch travel vloggers and take notes shes got a cheek to call herself that, she needs to add that stuff in the end ive been to Palma its gorgeous place i knew from day one it wasnt for her she doesnt appreciate old town buildings, she wants fast food and a disney store imagine if she had an all day buffet restaurant

Last edited: