Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only have one thing to say to Binky

81D11635-FE8C-4085-9363-D9FB02D8ECFF.gif

like you said, you can’t stay anonymous online and you have a lot information about yourself out there... hope it was worth it for defending your mate who wouldn’t do the same for you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I just honestly do not have the time to read another 26 pages. It’s 11pm and I need to sleep..

I can sort of tell from skimming over the pages that there were hints of Anona being an influencer who likes flowers & dogs, being very English- and then people started guessing BeccaRose in Twitter- but that’s horrific to just guess a name?

I don’t think whoever Anona was - did anything wrong whatsoever! Brogan is who did wrong!
But people can’t just be second guessing and talking about Becca accusing her of stuff, when it’s not been said for sure it’s her?

Brogan disgusts me even more now, SHE took her fat self to the shops and now loving the fact she got away with it and all the negative attention is on someone else!

It’s true a lot of influencers are on here posting themselves under aliases, and once upon a time I’ve met a load of influencers too, at events!
Brogan whoever posted that pic (that YOU posted yourself) isn’t the only person you know, you gossips about you behind your back.
Im all new to this, so please bear with, but essentially it goes as follows:

The inital tweet went out from Brogan, people started speculating in the comments etc, people like Gabby etc started dropping hints (hers was more specific about Anona 'stealing' Gabbys middle name to use on her persona - that name being Rose).

Randomly under that Gabby comment, one person mentioned Becca Rose as being Anona. Gabby has since replied to this person basically agreeing its her (and deleting her posts).

And then on here, around the 17/18/19 pages i think, there were some text screenshots that someone shared, apparently from Anona. Not 100% sure where they came from, i think one of Brogans lot had uploaded them and swiftly deleted them but someone got screenshots.

Anyhow, in said screenshots they blurred the name and profile picture, but not very well. Possibly on purpose tbh. If you look at Beccas Twitter image and the blurred profile circle on the screenshots, It looks like its her profile image just poorly pixellated. I mean they didn't really do a good job of trying to keep her Anon, but i guess that was their plan. The name they've blurred also looks like it could be the same length as Becca Rose.

As you said, other than a few people here and there saying its her and then deleting tweets, theres nothing concrete as of yet, but unfortunately it does seem like it is her, which is unexpected. I really like her, and its a real shame shes having to go through all this just because she wanted to showcase someone whose meant to lead by example, flouting the lockdown rules and being reckless.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's funny that Bianca has changed her previously topless profile picture on Twitter - probably didn't want to appear any more discredited than she is already 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t cope with the thread being this juicy tomorrow 😂 This ‘unemployed’ person has a Masters assignment to write! 💻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor assumption's binkee big nose. I'm a top band 7 and work for the NHS. I bought my first house at 21 (it's a rental we don't live in it now) and my second at 24 (beat you to it Brogladyte). I have no kids yet. My husband (yep he put a ring on it! Ooh sorry you don't have that either) actually has space for his own things in our house and isn't treated like a dog (you already have Benji so why do you need a 2nd dog??). I've never been kicked out my parents house and I think I've probably fallen out with 2 friends in my life time so far? And even that wasn't fall outs you just drift apart as you grow. And I don't mean grow in size.... I mean mature, learn new things, take feedback and roll with it, make yourself proud, try new things and meet new people. Work hard. Again - can't be related to you!
Haha, brilliant.

You got me wrong too, Binky Winky! Educated to postgrad, Psychologist full time, still working on the front line in this pandemic. Early 30s. Bought my own house at 24 after working two jobs and studying. BF of a few years. Don’t like Pepsi Max.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Has bianca completely deleted her twitter account now?!

Reactions: 3
Anyone notice how Beth hasn’t said a thing about this? Because she’s being smart. Doesn’t want to risk her job or drama etc as she is involved in marketing etc, Bianca on the other hand couldn’t keep her stupid mouth shut 🤣🤣

Reactions: 38
Thanks for an eventful day everyone!

What are the odds our B posts a ‘self-care day with tea, biscuits and Animal Crossing #bekind’ on her stories tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Chronicles of Brogan: The mole, the switch and the ill fitting wardrobe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Ah bink...me and my partner are both full time military. We spend months apart and basically put our lives on the line for you petty princesses that play ‘grownups’ on camera. This is why I can’t stand whinging from either of them, your problems are petty!
Anywho...Ben man....sitting next to a woman that is more invested in deleting negative backlash from her own doing and having a meltdown hours on the phone to her ‘pals’, than she is in her bf. This will never end, it will only get worse the more people that follow her. It sounds exhausting. Get out.

Reactions: 16
Can’t cope with the thread being this juicy tomorrow 😂 This ‘unemployed’ person has a Masters assignment to write! 💻
This “uneducated” person has to go to bed now, I have to get up early tomorrow to work from home for a company who only accepts people with degrees.

I must be on the wrong forum, sorry guys - where’s the forum for the employed and educated people?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'll admit to currently being unemployed but in the process of starting my own business and creating jobs, corona kind of screwed it up but my employment coach (she's a saint really) and I are working on it.
I'm just still on job seekers for a bit longer than anticipated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.