Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is that dress, pretty sure my great gran wouldn't be seen dead in it and she's 93 !!

Reactions: 2
So without any actual proof.

Nearly every influencer on twitter and Instagram have decided to target an account and share the reasons they hate *said account*

can you even think of another industry where this would happen.

this stopped being about opinions on a forum and started being a targeted attack on one female hours ago.
that female isn’t brogan.

they should be ashamed.

• Angry
Reactions: 68
Give it a bleeping rest Bianca. You said SEVEN HOURS AGO that you wouldn’t be saying anymore about it. Your obsessed

Also sorry hun but I don’t fit your criteria.
I’m not unemployed, I have a really respectable job actually!
Im not uneducated, I have a degree
I’m not a “yummy mummy” as I have no kids. But nice try!!!!
Hell yes I'm a yummy mummy, thanks for the compliment Louise 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My favourite generalisation is 'they are just jealous of you'. It's possible to just dislike someone without being jealous y'know 😂

It's such a weak argument. And to say it about Brogan who is such an absolute state is just hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
My favourite generalisation is 'they are just jealous of you'. It's possible to just dislike someone without being jealous y'know 😂

It's such a weak argument. And to say it about Brogan who is such an absolute state is just hilarious.
I would love to know what it is they think we are jealous of?
And also why they presume we are unemployed and single mums or whatever else it is they assumed. Also saying things like that as if it's a negative to be a single parent. Oh and uneducated too? Tell that to my degrees please.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Binkys probably put her tweets on private because we all know her employer now 😂😂😂 probably scared someone on here has / will reported her and her management will look up her tweets

Reactions: 29
Just had a quick look at thew new video.
Her bed with gifted?! Why do people 'work' with her?
I'm glad I can sleep peacefully in a bed, I paid for myself, with money I earnt working in a job helping others.

Reactions: 15
unproblematic influencers don't have threads on sites because guess what! they don't do problematic tit and people aren't appalled by their behaviour. It's not bullying at all lol and no ones jealous!

Reactions: 14
Sorry for non brogan chat but why has blicky deleted all her followers? I was surprisingly a fan but she deleted me?

Likes and comments disabled and no social media promotion of the video 3 hours later... the PR machine is working hard at Tate Xo corporation to keep the damage under control

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it me or is brogans video count for the latest really low for how many hours it’s been up?!

Binky realised she’s fucked up she’s made twitter private and now Instagram. Better get emailing Hr you absolute rocket

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
You can tell by the responses to brogans original tweet that these people do not know what the information was! Acting like they shared her blood type or her search history when it fact it was a photo that she had already put out into the Internet

Reactions: 13
Could it be people are finally wising up to this tit? Welcome to all the new members btw. We are actually quite nice here! 😊

Reactions: 15
Glad I managed to report Binky witch's Twitter account before she privated it. Imagine the meltdowns if she gets suspended in a couple of days when they process our reports. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.