Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because they have nothing else of any importance going on in their lives. We have actual dramas: work, families etc... they wake up an consider what "content" they want to produce for the day, the importance of their roles an jobs in society. Ridiculous. Have you read an "influencers" LinkedIn? "last week I create a viral post, it was very hard and I am very proud of myself. My mum said it was good". Give me a break. I am done with all of this, and all of these stuck in a echo chamber, think they work hard but don't have a clue people!
I don't have a bias opinion (not that you guys do at all) as I hadn't heard of this Brogan until recently and only read the tweets because I was curious. Crazy that you can act like that and still make money. If I did that at either of my jobs (off

Reactions: 2
Wow you step away for a couple of hours and tit goes down!!! 😂

these influencers are so pathetic, not one true friendship between them all, they all just jump on a bandwagon.

to Brogan and her minions and all other influencers who read these forums ( because we know you do!!!) if you want people to stop discussing tit about you then have some balls and don’t delete the slightest est negative comment you get because you can’t handle it or block people who comment , thats why this place exists. You would actually have so much more respect from people if you took on board peoples comments, not every single negative comment is trolling FYI

i’m so sick of these hypocrites and snowflakes. Can’t wait for influencer trend to die and for all these people to go away.

p.s Brogan, Karma is 100% coming your way for the way you handled this

Reactions: 23
I don't have a bias opinion (not that you guys do at all) as I hadn't heard of this Brogan until recently and only read the tweets because I was curious. Crazy that you can act like that and still make money. If I did that at either of my jobs (off
Phone cut me off sorry. I was saying if I acted like that (currently off due to pandemic) I would be fired.

Reactions: 3
Currently hammered from taking a shot everytime they said ‘this still needs doing’ or ‘this isn’t finished’ in their house tour
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Give it a bleeping rest Bianca. You said SEVEN HOURS AGO that you wouldn’t be saying anymore about it. Your obsessed

Also sorry hun but I don’t fit your criteria.
I’m not unemployed, I have a really respectable job actually!
Im not uneducated, I have a degree
I’m not a “yummy mummy” as I have no kids. But nice try!!!!
I hate to disappoint Louise but I'm the opposite to all of that criteria you labelled us as. I'm also a healthcare professional on the front line. Brogan made a non essential journey to buy a load of tat. Myself and many others are caring for extremely unwell people in hospital which can be prevented by only making essential journeys. Tattle is one of the many things keeping me sane right now, it gives me a laugh and I agree with most of what is posted on here 😁

Reactions: 37
Becca seems to be getting more followers on Instagram, she was on 99k last time I checked now 99.1k 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Theres 1 blogger on Twitter i'm surprised hasn't involved herself more in this. As she is constantly having drama & tweet deleting.
I'd name but she's tweeted earlier she's reading here lol

Reactions: 2
Who on earth is Chloe H?

She's all over twitter DMing 'who it is' :rolleyes: whoever said this was like prep school was bang on

Reactions: 3
Unemployed? What like half the influencers technically are?
Nah I have a degree, full time job, mortgage, no kids, I just don’t flog myself online for money! :)
SAME. How rude!

At least we can hold down a decent job, not sit in our cars on camera and cry because we have to do emails, eh Brogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SAME. How rude!

At least we can hold down a decent job, not sit in our cars on camera and cry because we have to do emails, eh Brogs?
Exactly this! At least we can say we go out and earn a decent living instead of begging for it!

Reactions: 5
Poor assumption's binkee big nose. I'm a top band 7 and work for the NHS. I bought my first house at 21 (it's a rental we don't live in it now) and my second at 24 (beat you to it Brogladyte). I have no kids yet. My husband (yep he put a ring on it! Ooh sorry you don't have that either) actually has space for his own things in our house and isn't treated like a dog (you already have Benji so why do you need a 2nd dog??). I've never been kicked out my parents house and I think I've probably fallen out with 2 friends in my life time so far? And even that wasn't fall outs you just drift apart as you grow. And I don't mean grow in size.... I mean mature, learn new things, take feedback and roll with it, make yourself proud, try new things and meet new people. Work hard. Again - can't be related to you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.