Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she WEARING?! Why does she dress like she’s middle aged? She already looks 53 and her wardrobe matches! It looks truly truly awful I don’t know what she see’s in the mirror.

No offence to the middle aged ladies here!

Reactions: 14
Personally I would never make contact with Brogan (or any other YTber/influencer for that matter) and say anything nasty directly to them. If other people do that then it's none of my business and I don't care, but do think it's borderline trolling. HOWEVER. Posting an opinion on a forum about content Brogan has uploaded in the public domain is fair game imo. Sure it may get nasty but she doesn't have to read it. Nobody is forcing her. It's not a hate site, it's a gossip site. Every single adult on this planet gossips in some form. It's normal and it's never going to stop. Deal with it.

But since we know bitchy Bianca is reading here, I'll say this: duck OFF BINKY BIG BEAK, YOU DESPERATE ATTENTION-SEEKING witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
@KINGAA it will just be because you said we should all go to the video tonight and dislike and unsub etc, not allowed to encourage that on here needs to be kept on tattle, not allowed to encourage any hate on their actual pages. I've slipped up and said something similar before and my posts had been removed also.

Reactions: 3
Hi, so im literally brand new here (started reading this thread about 4 hours ago and im finally up to date). Ive never really been on any of these sites but i saw what was being claimed on Twitter and thought i should share my piece.

I just want to say, if this is Becca (which by the looks of the poorly blurred profile pic, it is) she doesn't deserve this. I've been a follower of Beccas for YEARS, from before she was even known as Becca rose, when she was known as Voussonbeauetbelle. Shes not a malicious person, shes actually one of the nicest and most genuine influencers out there. People dont even know what the 'private info' is on Twitter and are acting like shes Doxxed her, its a witch hunt.

Im not sure why Becca leaked this so called 'private info', which lets be honest is just a pic showing someone not following the lockdown measures properly. My only guess is that shes been drawn away from her family, her pug Rupert, her new home, for over 6 weeks now, and to see that some people are just acting as if its an extended bank holiday has gotten to her. It would rile me up too and i don't blame her. Its was maybe moment of weakness and she just thought she was doing the morally right thing by reporting it to people who aren't afraid to out Brogan publicly on Twitter, people like you guys on here (dont mean that in a bad way btw, just that your far more open about telling people your thoughts on them).

Becca, if it was you and you're reading this, please know people have your back. I know you didn't do this to cause any of this drama. Her reporting you to management is below the belt and honestly, this whole debacle on twitter is harrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
So a girl has tweet brogan saying she works in an area where she can help her raise a claim with leaked info, she previously tweeted that brogan had missed the mark by posting the home bargains haul 😂😂😂 I’m done

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Questionable wallpaper? Sorry... Where? They’ve styled the house? Laughable. Too zoomed in and out of focus at times and Benji sounds like he’s just rolled out of bed. Urgh.
Benji always sounds like he’s just rolled out of bed 🤣

Reactions: 13
Has she hidden the numbers of likes and dislikes on her house tour? Was taking great delight in the dislike number :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In her home tour, what does she mean she can 'actually sit cross legged ' in the bath?! Can you not do that in any bath?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I need to thank brogan - I had never heard of Becca rose until this morning. Had a bit of a gander at her insta and some YT videos and she seems like a really nice girl! Her videos and photos all look really cool and professional. She’s so gorge as well - something that I expect brogan and bianca are very jealous of since they’re both a bit unfortunate looking.

Brogan actually looked pregnant in today’s vid, like in some shots you can see her belly sticks out further that her boobs.

I think cos she’s wearing a floaty dress she thinks it hides all but.... it doesn’t hide it all the time!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Errmmm has she turned off likes/dislikes?! No way! :ROFLMAO: It was up to 101 likes/ 76 dislikes

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she’s hidden the number of likes and dislikes on her home video. When I looked it was about 138 likes and 89 dislikes. Now you can’t see them

Reactions: 9
The part in the house tour when Benji says he’ll get rid of his exercise stuff once the gyms reopen and she’s like “yeah back to your dads where it belongs” 🙄 really??? You’ve got so much space, let Benji have some things in the house!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Hi everyone, another new member here 👋 I’ve been watching Brogan for about a year a half now, I discovered her whilst I was watching vlogs in the background of doing my uni work. Lately I haven’t been enjoying her content as much, but I never thought to post on a website like this... but wow.

I think the actions of herself and her friends speak volumes, especially Bianca. Why would Brogan surround herself with people that are completely awful people if it isn’t something she approves of herself. It just shows that she isn’t as innocent and nice as she tries to portray herself. I’ve watched Becca Rose for years, and I do understand Brogan being upset about the posts being shared but she shouldn’t have been breaking the rules in the first place! I do hope Becca is okay, she’s spoken about struggling with her mental health in the past and something like this could seriously effect even people that don’t struggle.

Reactions: 26
I need to thank brogan - I had never heard of Becca rose until this morning. Had a bit of a gander at her insta and some YT videos and she seems like a really nice girl! Her videos and photos all look really cool and professional. She’s so gorge as well - something that I expect brogan and bianca are very jealous of since they’re both a bit unfortunate looking.

Brogan actually looked pregnant in today’s vid, like in some shots you can see her belly sticks out further that her boobs.

I think cos she’s wearing a floaty dress she thinks it hides all but.... it doesn’t hide it all the time!
Yeah I thought she looked pregnant too

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.