Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
72205B2B-5E42-46B6-9870-C16F6692E02C.jpeg

She lives on tattle stalking her mates forum and tracking down anyone who disagrees with Brogan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Remember when bianca said she wouldn’t be saying any more about it?? Absolute wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm going to keep re-posting this because I know new people will keep coming to this thread.

For any new viewers wondering, "OMG what horrific private information did the person share?!" This is what it was... so absolutely nothing personal, just letting us know that Brogan Tate Mooney was sneaking off to Home Bargains in a pandemic and only wanted her close friends to know about it, i.e. she knew she was doing wrong
Screenshot_20200504_114002.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also another thought in regards to Benji liking Biancas racy pictures...do you really think he sees anything enticing at home? I have said it before in the forums, there is no physical chemistry between them. A healthy 26 year old dude wants to a physician relationship, I can’t imagine brogan is into it. When you hate your body it’s complicated to want a sex life. Bongo has eyes, we have heard rumors of his messaging about straying before, men and woman both find ways to satisfy their needs whether we like to admit it not.

Reactions: 12
What's the stuff about her boyfriend straying? I'm sorry, i'm new here lol

Reactions: 1
I don't quite get it but I also call a bit of Billy bull💩 going on here. Have the witch gang invented this whole ordeal to draw away from the fact that Brogie was flouting the lockdown rules? Now the herd are hating on 'Anona' for sharing instead of Brogie for flouting e.g.mission accomplished! In summary my conspiracy is that there is no Anona 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m interested to know what Brogan has said to her management. She hasn’t actually done anything to warrant management involvement. She hasn’t been sexist, racist or rude. She has not made any private info public. She hasn’t done anything wrong at all other than share something that brogan had already showed a select group of people and then share with the whole internet. I hope becca’a management don’t give a damn cause I wouldn’t.

Reactions: 30
Beth, Alice and Megan all very quiet on the subject. Guess they were happy to help before but don't wish to be directly involved in the twitter witch hunt. Smart ladies.

Reactions: 19
I’m interested to know what Brogan has said to her management. She hasn’t actually done anything to warrant management involvement. She hasn’t been sexist, racist or rude. She has not made any private info public. She hasn’t done anything wrong at all other than share something that brogan had already showed a select group of people and then share with the whole internet. I hope becca’a management don’t give a damn cause I wouldn’t.
Gabby (velvet ghost) has done far worse stuff to people and she didn’t lose her management. Becca will be fineeee

Reactions: 30
House isnt finished yet she has no clue on how to do you tube videos anymore least wait till its done

Brogan was going to piss someone off eventually Becca couldnt handle Brogans fake life, pitty it wasnt Benji though imagine the vlogs

Reactions: 5
Honestly I cannot wait for her holiday to be cancelled/ruined in October now. Karma is a witch Brogie.

Inject her meltdown into my veinsssssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
These influencers really need a shake. These forums aren't about being a hater there a place where we have free speech to vent. It's frustrating reading minions comments sometimes praising and defending someone as vile as Brogan. Simple answer is don't look! If we were all directly dming all this stuff to Brogan's socials everyday, then yes arguably that would be harassment. It's laughable that I read earlier someone tweeting I have so much more respect if someone puts a name to constructive criticism. Uhm no you don't....influencers just delete negative comments and rarely take any form of criticism on board.

Alice and Binky because I know you probably read here, quit being Brogan's lapdogs. She is a 26 year old woman who has brought a lot of this criticism on herself. Calling someone out for disobeying government guidelines does not make us bullies. Neither does being negative about someone who literally is one of most selfish, uncaring and spoilt individuals I've ever come across

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.