Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That to, I don't have twitter so those who have one lease report these moronic bullies!

Reactions: 1
It's funny how many influencers have come out of the woodwork to comment how terrible this all is 🙄. Anything to get involved with some drama

Reactions: 18
I think it’s actually Brogan who comes across really badly in all of this. Yes influencers are sucking up and siding with her but surely any other person can see how wrong this is. Becca hasn’t actually done anything that wrong to Brogan.

Brogan is the one who:

is now actively trying to ruin someone in the community - she or her friends are clearing sharing the name with other

Her what a time to alive comment

Is going shopping way more regularly than anyone else I know (especially someone shopping for 2 people)

Took weeks to even acknowledge the situation we were in

Refused to even mention corona whilst YouTube restricted £££ on videos that mentioned it

has never acknowledged the NHS clap

goes out for non essentials and brags about it on insta and then does a haul

talks to her boyfriend like crap

lied about having a Disney trip booked for months and then announces it during a global pandemic when many people are out of work or struggling or have had their own trips cancelled

loved seeing all the BA planes grounded

I could go on

• Heart
Reactions: 67
wow, I never reply to these things but all I have to say is what a sad human Brogan is.

No regard to another human what so ever. Have we learned nothing from Caroline Flack???? Can I point out a forum (this one) like this needs to be sought out, but to be SO public and lead a witch hunt against someone is DISGUSTING.

Someone asked about what happened with Charlotte and Brogan before, can't keep up so ill keep it brief. Basically Brogan and Charlotte booked and planned a Walt Disney World holiday together back in 2016/2017. They went on the trip in autumn 2017 and tit hit the fan. They were together for the first few days and then separated.
Brogan appeared teary eyed and alluded to a falling out on her videos posted. No details were spilled on the vlogs by them but it was clear from the vlogs that Brogan basically couldn't keep up with Charlottes pace. They were both videoing the whole trip but wouldn't feature each other in the shots, obviously they would basically be posting identical videos on youtube. They both returned separately and they subsquently unfollowed each other from social media.
We can all see from charlotte over the years that she's a 'get up and go' type of person. Lots of energy. Brogan complained a lot about being tired and having achy legs/ feet in the blogs.
I WOULD NOT go on a WDW holiday with another influencer and be vlogging the entire time, it just doesn't work.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s actually Brogan who comes across really badly in all of this. Yes influencers are sucking up and siding with her but surely any other person can see how wrong this is. Becca hasn’t actually done anything that wrong to Brogan.

Brogan is the one who:

is now actively trying to ruin someone in the community - she or her friends are clearing sharing the name with other

Her what a time to alive comment

Is going shopping way more regularly than anyone else I know (especially someone shopping for 2 people)

Took weeks to even acknowledge the situation we were in

Refused to even mention corona whilst YouTube restricted £££ on videos that mentioned it

has never acknowledged the NHS clap

goes out for non essentials and brags about it on insta and then does a haul

talks to her boyfriend like crap

lied about having a Disney trip booked for months and then announces it during a global pandemic when many people are out of work or struggling or have had their own trips cancelled

loved seeing all the BA planes grounded

I could go on
And these are all within the last month - she is on a roll 😂😂

Reactions: 5
it does make me laugh how worked up these influencers get about this so called “hate site”. It’s not used to bully people, I sure as hell would never contact any influencer with my opinions, that’s why they stay on this site ! We are allowed opinions. Just like they have their opinions on celebrities etc we have our opinions on them. This site is no different from comment sections on news and gossip columns. Why they think they are above being criticised is beyond me. Also there is a rave section for influencers that aren’t tit so think about that. There’s a reason why you ain’t being raved about 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Further suggestion that it’s Beccarose... Gobby-knob Gabby said this person ‘stole her middle name’ - which I believe is also Rose.. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone needs to remind her to stop trying to screen duck er friends boyfriend, you know her best friend she is raising hell over:rolleyes:

edit: grammar XD

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So from Brogan’s POV anona was definitely in the wrong- I’d be devastated if someone shared something I’d meant for “close friends” with what I (as brogan) perceived as a “hate site”

Perhaps she should be saving these things for her actual close friends not other influencers she’s trying to show off to 👀

But by sharing screenshots of that grovelling apology she’s absolutely done the same thing and been a complete hypocrite, if not a worse thing, because that message was meant solely for her and by just blurring the picture instead of sticking a solid bit of colour on it she KNEW she was “outting” them. She’s brought all this unavoidable nastiness to the door of someone who was apologising to her, because it’s going to be on Twitter and on DMs that this chick is going to be attacked, not on a site she can choose not to read.

It’s not even a private thing that brogan went to b and m!!! She literally made a video on it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just caught up with everything that's gone down today! Brogie says #bekind when it suits her, look how she's handled the situation.. where's the be kind now you've blasted it all on Social Media. How did your so called friends even find out someone was reposting your close friends stories..

What annoys me the most is how the 'witches of Eastwick' 😂 have twisted the narrative to suit them so her followers will take her side. If they knew what Anona actually posted was not personal, queen B wouldn't have so many supporters.. Anona doesn't deserve to be cancelled for this

I saw this on Twitter the other day, and can’t stop thinking about the deeper meaning behind Brogan’s obsession with adults in fancy dress
I was on about this in Adams thread, about Gary crying meeting the beast.... it’s a young girl who is underpaid and probably not wanting to be there but having to pretend she is while behind a manhandled character... speaking from experience

• Wow
Perhaps she should be saving these things for her actual close friends not other influencers she’s trying to show off to 👀
For me, this completely sums it up. If it’s who we suspect it is then we all know they aren’t close, as they’ve not met up, not filmed together and not even been mentioned in any of Brogan’s vlogs.

so it’s quite clear Brogan created that little ‘close friends’ group to probably fill it with other bloggers orYouTubers so she could brag about it brand deals and offers she gets, what trips she’s been given for free etc before us peasants get to find out.

it then clearly backfired as self-centered Broglodyte misread the ‘rum’ and thought everyone would find flouting the social distancing rules as funny as she did!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.