Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has becca/anon actually done wrong though? I don’t really know what point brogan is trying to make...

they aren’t close friends
She exposed brogan for something that everyone agrees is wrong - going shopping to home bargains
She didn’t troll her, didn’t join in convos to slag her off, didn’t expose any secrets, didn’t “share personal info”

I don’t really know what she plans to achieve from this. it’s just bloggers/ influencers who have her back as they all hate this site

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Must be talking about a different website. Nothing like this has happened here. Imagine annoying so many people that there could be a splinter group and none of us even know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She exposed brogan for lying to her followers and breaking lockdown rules. She didn’t do anything wrong. She didn’t leak any private information. These girls are so sad and pathetic they’re on a witch hunt for this poor girl.

Reactions: 17
brogan i'd be more concerned that your so called 'real friends' read here, more than anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I would sub to this becca Rose - who I’ve never heard of before - but that apology pissed me off a bit. Own it girl, we would have had your back.
Most of us here just want influencers to be honest.

Reactions: 26
I'd never heard of Brogan but saw that charming Biancas tweets on my twitter with the likes of Gabby and Fab Han replying about how awful these pages are and how they are full of hate. Drives me nuts how most the comments on here are valid points people have no other way of expressing because influencers just block and delete it all and expect puppets to just love them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Considering she’s Just unfollowed becca she’s may as well of just tagged her in the post 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Brogie poos loves a bit of drama 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Can we take a secone to remember Brogan is HEARTBROKEN over this 🙄

Thousands of people have died in the UK, as many are risking their lives and seeing death daily, families are grieving and children are off school, we are all separated from our family and friends and shes bleeping heartbroken over being outed in Home Bargains!? It’s not hard to see why her own parents can’t stand her is it? Benji is as gormless. Would he have that job without his dad? Nah, didn’t think so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’ve been on and off Tattle for about a year now, more so during the lockdown and don’t ever remember this happening! What on earth is she going on about? Posting pictures with horrible names of about brogan written on their foreheads?!

EDIT: I also don’t remember Brogan repeatedly apologising for her mistakes?!
hahahaha this has made my literally howl out loud with laughter. So that dumb bint has confused Binky’s tweet about tattooing harmful words our foreheads and understood it to mean we took pics of ourselves with horrible names about Brogan on our foreheads hahaha

I mean if these are the sheep that follow her and watch her then we don’t stand a chance

• Haha
  • Wow
I would sub to this becca Rose - who I’ve never heard of before - but that apology pissed me off a bit. Own it girl, we would have had your back.
Most of us here just want influencers to be honest.
What apology???

Reactions: 2
I'm struggling to keep up with this thread but wanted to add that from the tweets posted here today and in the past (I know nothing about the girl or how she's relevant), but that Bianca portrays herself to be utterly vile.

Her tweets are rotten to the core and you can tell she's thriving off of the drama. It has nothing to do with supporting a friend and everything to do with being a total and utter gobshite and revelling in the attention. If YT is her FT job, her conduct online is awful. How do PR's willingly work with her? (if they do)

I know nothing about the girl but from whats posted here I actually find her more offensive and uncouth than any of them. What a loud mouth trollope she is. Brogan would do well to also distance herself from her - or at the very least tell her to wind her neck in because Brogan's a grown up who can fight her own battles. (& in Brogan's defence her IG stories regarding the situation were far more appropriate and measured)

That Bianca sounds like a cringey 13 year old with anger issues. She's the bully!

Funny that’s she’s looking for negative comments, seeing who likes them and blocks them - Boggggie you do know we can still see your tweets if we log out

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.