Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness

Anona screenshots pictures from an Instagram account from an influencer they know and posts them on a forum.

Brogan. Gets 4 Friends to actively trap this person. Turns thousands of social media members against her and also encourages bullying. Also threatens to bring her business down and reports her to her management.

Who’s the bad guy again?

Brogan, if you are scared of the backlash you’ll receive from going against government advice then don’t post it on your social media. Surely someone who has been involved in social media for 9 years knows that nothing is ever truly private?

People come on tattle to witch and to gossip. If you don’t want to be involved in the ‘negativity’ don’t come on here, but you think it’s okay to go out of your way to destroy someone’s life? You are an absolute knob.
Also brogan didn’t ever consider just sorting it herself and not even telling her followers?! She’s made the issue far bigger than it needed to be. Should have just block the person and moved on

Reactions: 13
I didn’t get it on the Emma Drew thread and I don’t get it now....

how did the find out someone was even posting here unless they read regularly?

Brogan is saying she hasn’t read here for years so who does? Beth? Binky? And why are they reading Brogan’s thread?

Does she employ them to? Does she pay them in Sunbites to have a scroll every now and then?

how did that convo start?
Beth/Binky: so Brogan I was just scrolling through Tattle doing my daily policing of the site to make sure the scum are staying in line AND I FOUND THIS

I have so many questions this needs a Dispatches investigation

• Haha
Reactions: 64
BE KIND??? Only when it suits you!!! Your and your friends behaviour has been Shocking!! And anything but kind

Reactions: 42
When she literally has cupboards full of free shampoo..... and then says that she went to home bargains to get essentials like shampoo 👍🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
In all seriousness

Anona screenshots pictures from an Instagram account from an influencer they know and posts them on a forum.

Brogan. Gets 4 Friends to actively trap this person. Turns thousands of social media members against her and also encourages bullying. Also threatens to bring her business down and reports her to her management.

Who’s the bad guy again?

Brogan, if you are scared of the backlash you’ll receive from going against government advice then don’t post it on your social media. Surely someone who has been involved in social media for 9 years knows that nothing is ever truly private?

People come on tattle to witch and to gossip. If you don’t want to be involved in the ‘negativity’ don’t come on here, but you think it’s okay to go out of your way to destroy someone’s life? You are an absolute knob.
Exactly this. If Anona had put those pictures out on Facebook/Twitter I think it would be different.
And I have no doubt if those stories were ACTUAL personal or sensitive information like health related etc that she would not have put them on here.
I would say that Brogan and Bianca need to seriously rethink their approach to this, but it's too late. If that message from Becca is real you can see she is torn up about it already, and that was probably before her name has been broadcasted to everyone.

Reactions: 13
And before I could even reply, im blocked!! So if you do read here Brogan this was my reply. "You should look at it from your viewers point of view, haul videos seem completely unnecessary in the current climate. You're preaching to me about being kind when your silly friends are telling people they don't deserve air to breath. And have now turned it in to a witch hunt!"
She claimed she couldn’t get the essential’s in Tescos..... Tesco’s run out of HB pencils and toothpaste have they? Or your precious pom beard and Pepsi max 😂 also surely as she loves stationary her precious Zoella pencils could have been used 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She didn't even know home bargains had that shampoo and supposedly its all she can use on her sensitive scalp and THICK naturally curly hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Benji could’ve picked up some shampoo and toothpaste in Tesco with their food shop. Wait sorry, no he couldn’t, there were just too many bottles of Pepsi max to carry home...

Reactions: 22
Urgh. I can’t be arsed to read about that Binky.. They are revealing in it when we all know it’s Brogan in the wrong.

Reactions: 1
Time to binge Beccas videos - gotta give the girl some money from the gifts she gave us all!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On a side note, has anyone ever completed a full thread within 48 hours? As I think it's on the cards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.