Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bianca is making an absolute fool of herself on twitter. seriously embarrassing the things she's going on with. and she's complaining about people on here??? She needs to take a long hard look at herself

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well I was gone for 5 mins guys!! Just took me over 30 mins to catch up! :LOL: Can I just say, love you guys!:love:
So thank you Bogie+Bink for the new tattle followers! Free advertising! HI NEW TATTLERS! Welcome to the page of the biggest clown shoe you’ll ever see in the internet!

It wasn’t photoshopped, I know that Tesco, the tape on the floor is recent of lockdown and someone must have taken the pic of Ben. Shame on the five of you!
The serious thing is....you’ve pissed a lot of nurses and health care people on here and on your own YouTube. Some of them in your area hunni bun, and believe me if I was you (putting your life on the line for home bargains and a mole) i’d wonder how kindly they might treat you if they come face to face at the doctors or hospital with your disrespectful ass. I wouldn’t be worrying about the mole babes, I’d be worried about the people that now know what your face looks like and what kind of selfish disrespectful person you are for your town and country. Good luck with that babes!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It really wouldn’t surprise me if all brogans friends have accounts. The influencer world is so bitchy how else would they be able to vent their hatred for each other? They’re all so high and mighty but I think some of them are protesting a bit too much which makes me suspicious. And the little bloggers acting like they’ve never heard of this site?? Hmmmm I don’t think

Reactions: 13
I sleep perfectly well at night thanks Bianca while I’m watching my weight and eating healthily and not begging for freebies every day of the year and not breaking lockdown rules, can your “best mate” brogan say the same 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
In all seriousness

Anona screenshots pictures from an Instagram account from an influencer they know and posts them on a forum.

Brogan. Gets 4 Friends to actively trap this person. Turns thousands of social media members against her and also encourages bullying. Also threatens to bring her business down and reports her to her management.

Who’s the bad guy again?

Brogan, if you are scared of the backlash you’ll receive from going against government advice then don’t post it on your social media. Surely someone who has been involved in social media for 9 years knows that nothing is ever truly private?

People come on tattle to witch and to gossip. If you don’t want to be involved in the ‘negativity’ don’t come on here, but you think it’s okay to go out of your way to destroy someone’s life? You are an absolute knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Hasn't Becca Rose had her own problematic moments over the years? She used to be quite popular in the 'what's in my bag' days of Youtube but has died off massively since then.

Reactions: 1
I hope the people who organise Sitc see the vile tweets Binky is posting and never invites her back to the event and Brogan ! What amazes me is these influences not taking the time to find out what “ personal/private information “ was leaked.

they will all feel like right knobs when they realise brogan was not adhearing to lockdown rules and wasn’t been bullied by the influencer.

Reactions: 21
Hasn't Becca Rose had her own problematic moments over the years? She used to be quite popular in the 'what's in my bag' days of Youtube but has died off massively since then.
She had a thread of gurugossip. Alot of it centered around her having various chronic illnesses but also her house break in.

Reactions: 1
It’s taken me ages to catch up on the tea! but wow! If I was Brogan, I would be more embarrassed that 1) I need my friends to fight my battles and can’t do anything alone.
2) i broke lockdown rules and am blaming the whole situation on someone else
3) my bff was embarrassing herself to the high nines on twitter and making this 10 worse for me.
Rethink yourself. These rules are put in place to protect everyone. Not for you to break because you’re an influencer and need content. Give me a break. You knew you were in the wrong when you only sent the photos to close friends and NOT your followers, who help pay your bills might I add. Unreal.
If I wasn’t so invested in the train wreck I would unsubscribe 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
And I'd just like to say I like you all on here and I've no intention of no longer posting. You've given me some right laughs.

The latest thread title suggestions have been hilarious.

The Anona posts were a little bit of drama during lockdown. Just another indicator of the kind of selfish person Brogan is. Nothing more 🤷

Whoever Anona is I wish her well and hope she's able to come out of this with her head held high.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Couldn't this whole situation have been dealt with privately???? What happened to #bekind Brogan?? Yes, we can't chose how we are treated but we can choose how we react and deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And before I could even reply, im blocked!! So if you do read here Brogan this was my reply. "You should look at it from your viewers point of view, haul videos seem completely unnecessary in the current climate. You're preaching to me about being kind when your silly friends are telling people they don't deserve air to breath. And have now turned it in to a witch hunt!"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ she is so dramatic, can tell why her and Brogan are friends. Both as vicious as each other.
Professional help? Please. Brogan puts her life on the internet, we have every right to vent out frustrations on a private forum away from her, she should not be reading here, and what kind of friends read here for her and tell her everything that is said? That's worse IMO. Many of us used to like and relate to brogan back in the day (yes a LONG time ago) which is why we are here in the first place.
Get a grip and move on. I'm so annoyed that Anona has been made to feel as if she has done something TERRIBLE. If youre reading Anona, you really haven't. Brogan was breaking the rules which even a lot of her viewers found wrong hence her deleted haul. And obviously all the non irrelevant "influencers" crawl out of their holes to give their opinion.
Hope you enjoyed all the drama Binky (course you did) , please dont upload another half naked selfie to get the spotlight back on you again ...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.