Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recently i’ve had this horrible feeling when watching Brogans vlogs, Binky never sat well with me and Beth seems awful (always calling people out and being self righteous). Its quite sad to see someone who you thought was a lovely person do something so insensitive? Whoever Anona was had every right to call Brogan out for putting other people at risk for a damn ice cream spoon. I know times are tough but theres more to vlogging than hauls - do something with your life!
It kills me even more than this is being posted around like ‘private information’ has been spread. Binky has already addressed that she didnt agree with Brogans lack of social distancing so WHY are they now throwing hate towards someone? Brogan knew what she was doing was wrong as she hid that on her Close Friends story.

SHES NOT EVEN SORRY SHE GOT CAUGHT?

Reactions: 14
Just going through liking all Beccas insta pics for support (i like Becca anyway and subscribe on even if it's not her i don't mind haha)

Reactions: 7
Wow 260k subs. Becca is doing great. Girl boss right there.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
‘Brogan Mooney, thinks she’s Coleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an ice cream scoopy’ new thread title 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
Brogan it really is quite simple: If you had nothing to be ashamed of then why did you hide it? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Whoever it is must be absolutely shitting themselves right now. Brogan and her little gang have gone about this the absolute wrong way they’ve just made themselves look like bullies. Should have confronted this person offline because now it’s spreading through her little community and it’s getting bigger and bigger. I don’t think there’s any need to ruin someone’s career and potentially life, just for some sympathy from your pathetic followers

Reactions: 23
Brogan now liking tit like this on Twitter.
FREE SPEECH HAS NO CONSEQUENCES. Get the duck off the Internet if you can’t handle it. The biggest bully is your vile friend Bianca who is now stating people “don’t deserve the air they breath?! Sick duck

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Honestly, you'd think they would handle it with a bit more decorum rather than declaring themselves the new scooby doo crew

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘Brogan Mooney, thinks she’s Coleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an ice cream scoopy’ new thread title 🤣
That is amazing!! Honestly you’d think it was breaking news I’ve done no work whatsoever since 11am😅😅

• Haha
Brogan now liking tit like this on Twitter.
FREE SPEECH HAS NO CONSEQUENCES. Get the duck off the Internet if you can’t handle it. The biggest bully is your vile friend Bianca who is now stating people “don’t deserve the air they breath?! Sick duck
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, influencers think they can delete all the negative criticism off their socials and expect everyone to tick over, if Brogan accepted criticism and acknowledged a lot of things half of wouldn’t be here 🤷🏼‍♀️

Binky has been deleting her tweets... she’s also clearly still reading here from her outburst - if you don’t like it, STOP SNOOPING! Simply stop coming on here and reading.

if it it Becca, I will happily subscribe as she’s clearly and honest person for showing us what Mooney really is like, breaking the law. There is no defending that!

Reactions: 34
Biancas deleted her tweet to someone saying “you’re gonna love finding out who it is”. Clearly not so confident about everything you say being right then

Reactions: 21
putting this tit all over twitter/instagram has done her NO favours as now everyone knows what a selfish person she really is by putting others lives at risk for no reason.

Reactions: 15
None of us deserve the air we breathe, Bianca? Well aren’t you a kind pure person unlike us ‘awful tattlers’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.