Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can't go on and in about it being private info, when you shared it online, nothing is private online. And then also say nothing is ever annoymous online. That's just contradicting yourself.
Like someone else said this is the most exciting thing to happen to her in ages and she will use it as an excuse (like she needs one) to just lay in bed and eat biscuits whilst playing animal crossing.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ooo look now, a story clarifying who it was helping her!!! Yeah right like you don’t read here, and We’re now gonna get a big influx of brogie watchers because she’s alerted them to a site 😂
Haha so true - she’s advertising tattle to all her followers 🤣 everyone is gonna be over here having a gander

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also her playing that boss witch song over her stories......loooool brogan you're the boss of what? Like making a statement saying I'm back after my self care weekend cz it's been so hard. Urgh she's mingjng
I was thinking the same 😂 that song does nottttt suit her. Better off using some Disney songs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell! Knew something had to have happened as had 7 pages to catch up on since yesterday 😂😂😂
Does she realise how thick she looks reporting Anona for something that is not illegal, and the information being shared was of Brogan flouting government instructions! She is a disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The replies to her tweets are calling her coleen Rooney.
She will be lapping up the attention.
How convient that she hasn't shared what the 'private info' was, that it was her breaking lockdown rules!!! People might not be as sympathetic then

Reactions: 9
she revealed it was Alice, Megan, Beth and Bianca.
What a mean group of girls you should all be bleeping ashamed of yourself. Beth and Bianca get a clear kick out of bullying people, it’s disguisting.

Reactions: 32
Welcome to all new viewers as a result of #anonagate

I'd like to start off by reminding you of some of the worst of Brogan Tate...

That time she took part in the Race for Life purely for an #AD, did not even try and raise any money or awareness in the build up, just took her fee for the #AD and that was it. When she was called out on it, she claimed she would be using the fee to treat her sick Nanny, we all know that didn't happen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
And another one on twitter.
At least some people are seeing straight through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
she’s clearly loving the attention though because why else would you post it all over Twitter and insta? She clearly loves the drama... why couldn’t they have just found out who it was and had a quiet word with them, why did she need to broadcast it?

Reactions: 11
The fact they've already outed Anona to various people literally makes them no better

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really do think this place gets a bit much and way too personal sometimes!
You really do have to think of the effect that some of the sometimes vile things that are said on here must have if read by that person!

it’ll come out eventually who it was!
I think that’s just life though in any job isn’t it. I get called all sorts of vile names down the phone in my job, I regularly get spoken to like I’m a piece of crap that’s been stepped in, but that comes with the job. If you can’t take the criticism then you probably shouldn’t do it and she doesn’t need to read here to be fair.

Reactions: 18
she’s clearly loving the attention though because why else would you post it all over Twitter and insta? She clearly loves the drama... why couldn’t they have just found out who it was and had a quiet word with them, why did she need to broadcast it?
Of course she is, it’s the only bit of decent content she’s had for god knows how long.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And that there is Beth’s bf! So they’re all in on it, I do feel bad for the anon know, everyone’s saying name and shame and that they don’t want to support them but really brogan’s in the wrong! She broke the rules and was daft enough to put it online! I hope you’ll be okay anon if the info of who you apparently are gets leaked!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.