Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But if they are reading then at least their content will improve based on our suggestions lol

Reactions: 1
Lol brogan you do read here hun stop trying to take the attention off the fact that you got caught out going to home bargains the other week x
Also if you don’t read here, how did you know they were being posted here 🤔🤔

Reactions: 30
Nothing's private on the internet broglin, especially Instagram you daft bint. Just cz it's close friends don't make it private. I think the mole is whiffy beth and she's just got so pissed off with Brogan breaking lockdown and being a lazy, tit influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So was it the Tesco post that was a trap then?
I reckon. Because the rules haven’t changed about multiple people per household going shopping, so it seemed suss.

Her and Benji were both in the shop though. So she was breaking the rules for the sake of playing Sherlock Holmes

Reactions: 8
I know what you mean! But mostly the close friends post is embedded within... :/ e.g she’s just posted a close friends one about her car, but then it’s followed by public stories after 😕
This is the post, also Anona was just online hahahaha

Reactions: 4
It’s very clear she does read here and if she doesn’t, she should.
When you Google her name, Tattle is the 4th link (ahead of her Instagram account). You know you’ve got problems when your Tattle thread is getting more hits than your Insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
House Tour Bingo

1) Moonface will complain about something Banjo hasn't finished/started yet

2) Calling it a renovation rather than redecoration

3) Mention of Disney in every room

4) Saying, "you can't really appreciate it on camera"

5) Incorrectly pronouncing "room"

6)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also her playing that boss witch song over her stories......loooool brogan you're the boss of what? Like making a statement saying I'm back after my self care weekend cz it's been so hard. Urgh she's mingjng

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can just imagine the phone calls Beth, brogan and Binky have been having this week sniggering about all this and having such a laugh about it.
Disguisting.

EDIT. Bianca is now implying she’s going to reveal the persons identity...I wouldn’t do that if I was her??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
House Tour Bingo

1) Moonface will complain about something Banjo hasn't finished/started yet

2) Calling it a renovation rather the decoration

3) Mention of Disney in every room

4) Saying, "you can't really appreciate it on camera"

5) Incorrectly pronouncing "room"

6)
“We” aka Ben

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People are so cruel give me a break has she listened to herself in vlogs and slagged off stacey solomon homeware on the train with mummy shes the cruel one out of us lot back stabbing witch

Reactions: 15
It’s very clear she does read here and if she doesn’t, she should.
When you Google her name, Tattle is the 4th link (ahead of her Instagram account). You know you’ve got problems when your Tattle thread is getting more hits than your Insta!
Maybe the next thread title needs to be about floating lockdown rules? I’m rubbish at coming up with titles though

Reactions: 2
Oh my. Anona, reveal yourself.

If it’s true what Mooney said and you do have any threads about you, I’ll request you be moved to ‘rave about’ and we can all live happily ever after in Mooney’s tears.

In fact, do your own merch ‘it’s....Anona’. I’ll quite happily buy it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.